Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 06, 2014  3:56 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: If a non painted wheel is chipped, is it illegal?

As long as if it hasn't drastically affected the MWs spin performance, it's not illegal.
Such cases are best accompanied by a picture. Post one and shoot me a PM and I'll take a look.
(Jan. 06, 2014  8:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Such cases are best accompanied by a picture. Post one and shoot me a PM and I'll take a look.

I got really anxious and PMed Cannon the question and some pics and he said it was legal Smile. I really appreciate the offer though Smile.
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:52 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Thanks,because i'm trying to construct a just for fun combo that can surpass Storm Capricorns jumping without using any of Capricorn's parts.

Duo attack mode is the way to go for that if you ask me. You'll have one major problem with this project, tearing apart launcher prongs. With beys that are extremely imbalanced they don't want to be launched nicely and will get hung up on the prongs, bend and possibly break them.
Does anybody remember the name of the Metal Fury 2-pack with Variares and the destroyer dome tracks? My cousin has the stadium and my aunt wants to order him that pack so he can have the tracks.
(Jan. 07, 2014  9:58 PM)Tri Wrote: Does anybody remember the name of the Metal Fury 2-pack with Variares and the destroyer dome tracks? My cousin has the stadium and my aunt wants to order him that pack so he can have the tracks.

Just search, VariAres Destroyer Dome Pack on Ebay,etc.

I couldn't find an official "name", aside from just "Performance Top System- VariAres 145 WB", haha.
Are you trying to find a place to order it? If ao here is the toys r us link: http://m.toysrus.com/skava/static/produc...oysrus.com
It is not really a "2-Pack" if there are not two Beyblades in it, hence the absence of a name sounding like a "2-Pack".
Hello all, is this the right place to ask about HMS?
Im just wondering about the mould ifferencee of death gargoyle hasbro and TT whats the difference in performance and the looks?
(Jan. 08, 2014  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not really a "2-Pack" if there are not two Beyblades in it, hence the absence of a name sounding like a "2-Pack".

They actually sold it as the price of a 2-pack when I saw it in stores months ago, haha. But yeah, I see what you are saying.

Thanks Dragon King for the link.
There is a HMS Questions thread.

But to answer your question, there is no difference in looks for the original DEMS Hasbro and Takara but the moulds are different.
Hasbro: Mold 3(?)
Takara:Mold 1/2/3
So no mold difference if you use the last Takara mold, if you don't get Mold 3 Talara, then Hasbro is better performance-wise.
(Jan. 08, 2014  7:02 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: There is a HMS Questions thread.

But to answer your question, there is no difference in looks for the original DEMS Hasbro and Takara but the moulds are different.
So no mold difference if you use the last Takara mold, if you don't get Mold 3 Talara, then Hasbro is better performance-wise.

Are you certain ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ifferences
If it is reinforced, it should be physically different.

Which mould has the wobble? Takara? Also whoch mould has more survival or attack? Im being picky here...
(Jan. 08, 2014  7:05 PM)VelocityVee Wrote:

Which mould has the wobble? Takara? Also whoch mould has more survival or attack? Im being picky here...

VelocityVee, you should consult the Beywiki article I linked to in my post above, it is probably more useful.
I got this arena, and 3 different packs of these beyblades, and they rarely last over 1 min. in the arena just solo, and i have tried all of the launchers they came with, and they all pretty much stop abruptly.

My Arena: http://www.toysrus.com/buy/battle-action...3-23058446

My beyblades: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ebjFbxdzW-I/maxresdefault.jpg
(Jan. 09, 2014  2:50 PM)Dokuganryu Wrote: I got this arena, and 3 different packs of these beyblades, and they rarely last over 1 min. in the arena just solo, and i have tried all of the launchers they came with, and they all pretty much stop abruptly.

My Arena: http://www.toysrus.com/buy/battle-action...3-23058446

My beyblades: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/ebjFbxdzW-I/maxresdefault.jpg

Those Beyblades should last at least over one minute I think, but that stadium is bad : it is a square, while all Beyblades' movements usually are circular, so of course if they hit the sides they become extremely destabilised because it breaks their pattern.

But yes, as I told you, all launchers that come by default in Hasbro packages are rather weak, so that does not help either. It is also worse that you unfortunately cannot find any better launchers in worldwide stores anymore because Hasbro has not re-released them in years ...
With a light launcher 1 and hasbro ripcord and given it's on a 230-height track, I can definitely see Revizer not lasting a minute. Orojya should do better though, its balance isn't particularly poor, but I guess in Chrome up it might not manage, haven't tried that myself.

Also I think Shining Dog MS was talking about the Bit Protectors for some reason (though there's a visible thickness difference there too, and IIRC Hasbro's weren't mold 3 (FWIW on the takara side, I suspect there might have been a transition between the molds throughout production rather than them being assigned to certain beys, hard to be sure though)).
Everytime I look up ice blue burn Phoenix (it Doesnt pull anything up for blizzard ver.....) on eBay it pull up a burn Phoenix blizzard ver. But it says it has 105f not 90wf :\. Wut up with that?
I was talking about the AR, th!nk.

dragon KING I don't know... but maybe it is the original version of the Blizzard Version?
(Jan. 09, 2014  5:46 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: I was talking about the AR, th!nk.

dragon KING I don't know... but maybe it is the original version of the Blizzard Version?

Yay someone spells my name in caps Grin.

This is what it says: Limited Edition Beyblade Burn Phoenix 105F Ice Blue Version.
Is the "ice blue version" different?
I believe it is the same, but one was released later, either by TAKARA-TOMY or by Mani Ltd. exclusively.
So the 105f one is legit? Which is rarer?
Most likely the TT one since from what I've heard Mani Ltd. mass produces many limited edition beys.

I don't know which is which. I believe the 90WF is TT.
(Jan. 09, 2014  5:46 PM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: I was talking about the AR, th!nk.

Oh, in that case no, you were completely wrong by a fantastic margin, there are only two molds and you should have checked beywiki before answering/just directed the user there...