Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 04, 2014  1:29 PM)FengYong Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get Beyblades in Tokyo anymore?
Im currently staying in the Ikebukura reigon of Tokyo and I need some pointers on where to go.

Judging by (hate to say it) Zankye videos, they're kinda harder to find, now.

I'd say in major toy stores, they may be in the clearance bin/isle.

If not, the may still be in their own, proper section. Tongue_out
is hasbro stuff like this the same as tamara tomy is duo ice titan same as duo uranus like how the hyper blades are the same or are they worse then the tamara tony ones and does hasbro sell normal beys usually like duo uranus and dark knight dragoon

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...age=family
(Jan. 04, 2014  4:28 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: is hasbro stuff like this the same as tamara tomy is duo ice titan same as duo uranus like how the hyper blades are the same or are they worse then the tamara tony ones and does hasbro sell normal beys usually like duo uranus and dark knight dragoon

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...age=family

Hasbro stuff are really not the same as TT. The Hyperblades' are just like TT's. Duo Ice-Titan is no where near the same as Duo Uranus. It does way worse. And no, Hasbro don't sell TT Beys. They rename them and make them worse, hah.
(Jan. 04, 2014  8:55 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: When using Beat Lynx's TH170 spin track, which track height should I use against which beyblades?

Example: Use the 220 height against low beyblades. 190 track against defence types.

Thank you Grin

You should read the Beywiki article on Beat Lynx TH170WD, it has all the answers you want :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Height_170
Hey guys. I not long got Grand Cetus and I am trying to put the stickers on it but the no. 3 set isn't shown that well on where to put them and I have tried to find a picture on it but can't find anything. Does anyone know where they go or have a picture to show it? Thanks in advance.
pretty sure you're talking about the ones that go on the inside of the Grand wheel. there are obvious spots for them once you look but they're completely pointless as they get covered up by nearly any clear wheel
(Jan. 04, 2014  7:42 PM)Coach Wrote: pretty sure you're talking about the ones that go on the inside of the Grand wheel. there are obvious spots for them once you look but they're completely pointless as they get covered up by nearly any clear wheel

Yeah, just seen where you are talking about and that has to be the most pointless place to put stickers I have ever seen. Thanks for the info. Smile
My Libra weighs more than the weight listed in Beywiki yet it's from BB-96 which the article makes it seem like it's the lightest one.
Can somebody please explain this confusion I'm having better yes with a metal face it will be under 47 grams.
But just how heavy are molds 1 and 2?
Has anybody broke mold 1? As mold 2 was supposed to address breakage issues.
Mold 3 is the heaviest mold, that sentence is worded badly or w/e, the difference between mold 1/2 and 3 is very visible and makes it very obvious mold 3 is heavier, just compare yours to the photo (I hadn't actually noticed that before, probably means mold 2 has better stamina actually).

Dunno about mold 1 breaking, could search the whine about your breaks thread for libra and see what you find.
(Jan. 04, 2014  8:40 PM)Tri Wrote: Okay off that subject, does anyone else have trouble keeping tips on their BD145 from the Hasbro Hades Kerbecs starter? Myself and Thunder Dome both have.
Yes I have, trying to think if all my black BD145s are hasbro and I'm pretty sure they are. though I just got my orange one on my mold 3 Gravity and it makes me oogle at it XD so much prettier than the pictures make it look.
(Jan. 04, 2014  8:24 PM)Coach Wrote: My Libra weighs more than the weight listed in Beywiki yet it's from BB-96 which the article makes it seem like it's the lightest one.
Can somebody please explain this confusion I'm having better yes with a metal face it will be under 47 grams.
But just how heavy are molds 1 and 2?
Has anybody broke mold 1? As mold 2 was supposed to address breakage issues.

There were so many broken Libra, of any mould, back then, but mostly in Japanese communities.
How did beyblade come to be ? What were the procedures to making it all happen?
(Jan. 05, 2014  1:13 AM)KID_23 Wrote: How did beyblade come to be ? What were the procedures to making it all happen?

Ah, that is a rather complex question hah. Essentially, it was just like any toyline a company wants to start. What I know is that Takara (before becoming TAKARA-TOMY) had created some dumb prototypes or something and they thought it would not necessarily work, but they had some kids in a room try them and they found that the boys found it realy exciting. Osamu Mashimo was the one who came up with the concept of the customizable spinning tops. When Takara found out that boys liked the game, they created some actual 'characterized' Beyblades like Dragoon and, like a lot of things in Japan, they commissioned an anime series for their toyline and it all started like that.
I'll just re-post this question since I wasn't able to get a response on it last time and I've looked through the tournament rules to make sure, but didn't find anything there about it. The question was whether or not Dragon Winders are tournament legal on contemporary launchers.
(Jan. 05, 2014  2:34 AM)Eco Wrote: I'll just re-post this question since I wasn't able to get a response on it last time and I've looked through the tournament rules to make sure, but didn't find anything there about it. The question was whether or not Dragon Winders are tournament legal on contemporary launchers.

Yup. Smile
Are two light launchers (left and right) taped by behind to make L-R launcher illegal?
(Jan. 05, 2014  3:52 PM)gamingfacility Wrote: Are two light launchers (left and right) taped by behind to make L-R launcher illegal?

No. You could never change from one launcher to the other in between rounds of your BeyBattle as if it were a real BeyLauncher LR.
What are some of the most unbalanced Beys ever?
(Jan. 05, 2014  9:38 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: What are some of the most unbalanced Beys ever?

Mostly non synchrome zero g beys like: gladiator Bahamdia, guardian reviser and berserker begirados.
Thanks,because i'm trying to construct a just for fun combo that can surpass Storm Capricorns jumping without using any of Capricorn's parts.
Saramanda and Duo's Attack Mode are very imbalanced, the latter hops quite a bit on a few setups, but it's very hard to surpass M145 for making things jump honestly. Saramanda seems to have poorer balance than every other Zero G I've tried but not 100% sure on that as I have only used a lot of them on rubber tips haha. Might have a better answer for you within 24 hours if I remember haha (if you're really curious and I don't get back to you within then, shoot me a PM).
how do i make a signature under my name
edit: ok my bad sorry
(Jan. 05, 2014  10:54 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: how do i make a signature under my name

This thread is for beyblade questions.
(Jan. 05, 2014  10:54 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: how do i make a signature under my name
edit: ok my bad sorry
PM me if you want one Smile
If a non painted wheel is chipped, is it illegal?