Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 30, 2013  10:08 PM)tac1017 Wrote: can anybody do this battle for me?

Samurai Orochi s130 fb vs Samurai Pegasis w105 r2f?

That and an explanation behind it would go in the Parts Testing Request Thread. Tongue_out
Hi all, im wondering whats a good plastic gen bey to get. One with good stamina, anther with good attack.
Also the same with the latest gen beys, whoch is a good stamin and attack bey uncustomized and customized?

Thanks.
Your question would belong in the "Plastics Q&A" thread.

As for MFB, Phantom Orion BGrin is a good stock stamina bey. Customized would be Duo Gasher SA165WD/TH170/230D/SD/W145WD/SR200TB.

A good customized attack bey would be MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F/MF-H Flash Eonis S130R2F/W145MF. Uncustomzed would be Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F. IMO
Thief Phoenix isn't all that great, most stock zero g aren't. I suggest variares in f mode.
Yeah I was uncertain, but I've changed it.
(Dec. 31, 2013  5:59 AM)Kaizer Wrote: Your question would belong in the "Plastics Q&A" thread.

As for MFB, Phantom Orion BGrin is a good stock stamina bey. Customized would be Duo Gasher SA165WD/TH170/230D/SD/W145WD/SR200TB.

A good customized attack bey would be MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145R2F/MF-H Flash Eonis S130R2F/W145MF. Uncustomzed would be Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F. IMO

Ah okay. Thanks for answering the other question for MFB. Smile
I had a problem with Draciel G's Engine Gear and I was curious if anyone else has encountered this. Basically whenever I wind up the Engine Gear I can wind it up to a certain point and I hear a click which I can only imagine is the clutch going off, and if I keep winding I can get to a certain point and it does that again. It still winds up but when I launch it and the clutch finally goes off, it's weaker than it should be (and weaker than the first time I launched it). I swapped the Engine Gear out for Driger's, and it functions much better now but that's because Driger's Engine Gear clutch doesn't go off when I wind it.
(Dec. 29, 2013  3:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So, is there any specific setup needed to test a Virgo mold? (To see if it is 3 min, 5 min, etc.)

(Dec. 29, 2013  4:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  3:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So, is there any specific setup needed to test a Virgo mold? (To see if it is 3 min, 5 min, etc.)

Solo spin tests. However, I would do it both with the latest best Stamina Track and Bottom, but also with some of the parts that were used way back when it was released, which may have been DF145D or SD.

I was told it was DF145BS, but to be honest after playing around with every part I have, even AD145EWD (the best I found) didn't seem to make more than 30 seconds difference (which is less than launch stability oftentimes). Let us know if you find a 5 min one because I'm not even fully convinced they're actually a thing haha.

@Eco: That belongs in plastics Q&A, but that's normal with engine gears. Just learn when to stop winding (overwinding is bad for them anyhow).
@Eco: That belongs in plastics Q&A, but that's normal with engine gears. Just learn when to stop winding (overwinding is bad for them anyhow).
[/quote]

Ah, alright, I didn't know there was a section for that.
Well just in order to conclude this, even when I don't overwind it's still very weak and not enough to move it. But regardless the clutch shouldn't go off when I'm winding, even if I overwind just a tiny bit, that never happens with my Driger's Engine Gear. Maybe it's just my Draciel, the Korean beys do seem to have lower quality than the Japanese Takara builds, and my Driger is Takara.
(Jan. 01, 2014  6:51 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Can RF KO 230 easily in MFB.
How long is a piece of string?
You need to define your question better.

@Eco: SonoKong engine gears seem a little rougher than Takara's to me, but that's just what I've seen. If it's too weak to actually do anything on activation and you can't wind it further without it unwinding then yeah, you probably have a dud. If you're feeling particularly adventurous you could try to disassemble it and see what's going on but personally I've not had luck diagnosing similar problems and the odds of losing a spring or just plain not being able to work out how it goes back together again (benjohadi posted a guide on it somewhere, IIRC, but yeah), so it's probably not worth doing.

It depends which combos.
I want to just say YES, but if the rest of the setup is completely inferior it really doesn't matter therefore this question cannot be answered with a simple yes or no. because it's like asking if a tire can go 100 mph. well if you put it on a bicycle most likely not but if you put it on a car yes...
Edit: Beaten and lol at Th!nks answer I think I like his better.
Is it still easy by using a 145 to KO 230 ?
EDIT-Can Duo be KO'ed by any Metal Maters part
Is Beywarrior Cyborg still even slated for this year or was it scrapped in favor of Beyraiderz?
Which quetz. Is rarest? Silver ver., video game all gold ver. Or the other one (forgot its name)?
(Jan. 01, 2014  7:21 PM)WaveWing5 Wrote: Is Beywarrior Cyborg still even slated for this year or was it scrapped in favor of Beyraiderz?
Cyborg is the series to follow Raiderz, it stated that in the article posted in the Hasbro General thread. Tongue_out
(Jan. 02, 2014  9:50 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Which quetz. Is rarest? Silver ver., video game all gold ver. Or the other one (forgot its name)?

The completely silver, prototype one.
what is the most unbalanced non 4d metal wheel?
That would be Basalt/Twisted.
I know I am risking getting laughed out of an answer, but was Big Mac 320YEN a beyblade that existed, or was it a just for fun concept?
(Jan. 04, 2014  2:53 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I know I am risking getting laughed out of an answer, but was Big Mac 320YEN a beyblade that existed, or was it a just for fun concept?

It really existed
Just a quick question to confirm something unless I'm wrong, Dragon Winders are allowed in official WBO tournaments, correct? Particularly in contemporary launchers is what I'm asking, not for plastic gen tournaments.
When using Beat Lynx's TH170 spin track, which track height should I use against which beyblades?

Example: Use the 220 height against low beyblades. 190 track against defence types.

Thank you :D
Does anyone know where I can get Beyblades in Tokyo anymore?
Im currently staying in the Ikebukura reigon of Tokyo and I need some pointers on where to go.