Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 23, 2013  9:29 PM)Nocto Wrote: Pirates Orojya 145D (Hasbro / Shogun Steel)
Hasbro Stone Face: 1.14 grams
Orojya: 30.35 grams

Pirates Killerken A230JSB (Hasbro / Shogun Steel)
Hasbro Stone Face: 1.12 grams
Killerken: 32.27 grams
According to Beywiki most TT stone faces are 1.2(1-5) grams.
(Dec. 28, 2013  11:25 PM)Kaizer Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2013  9:29 PM)Nocto Wrote: Pirates Orojya 145D (Hasbro / Shogun Steel)
Hasbro Stone Face: 1.14 grams
Orojya: 30.35 grams

Pirates Killerken A230JSB (Hasbro / Shogun Steel)
Hasbro Stone Face: 1.12 grams
Killerken: 32.27 grams
According to Beywiki most TT stone faces are 1.2-5 grams.

Thanks, that answers it perfectly Smile
Now I don't know if this belongs here or somewhere else but... can anyone find out what this is?
The title translated to English says "Beyblade championship prize Revizer Gun Metal Ver. Unopened," and it looks like it comes with an Orojya Revizer Stone Face. Never heard of the recolor before, though.
Hmm... interesting.. seems like a normal reviser to me XD
So, is there any specific setup needed to test a Virgo mold? (To see if it is 3 min, 5 min, etc.)
(Dec. 29, 2013  3:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: So, is there any specific setup needed to test a Virgo mold? (To see if it is 3 min, 5 min, etc.)

Solo spin tests. However, I would do it both with the latest best Stamina Track and Bottom, but also with some of the parts that were used way back when it was released, which may have been DF145D or SD.
I believe there was a Spanish forum, but it was so inactive for so long that it had to be deleted.

This would belong in questions about the WBO for future reference.
I just had one small question, I know this might sound dumb but... How do you get the Amber Face?
(Dec. 29, 2013  10:59 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I just had one small question, I know this might sound dumb but... How do you get the Amber Face?

Five valid referrals Smile
(Dec. 29, 2013  11:03 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  10:59 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I just had one small question, I know this might sound dumb but... How do you get the Amber Face?

Five valid referrals Smile
Haha, I just realized that like five seconds ago xd Thanks anyways Smile
Since Dragon King has already answered, I'll add on, this belongs in the "Question About the WBO" thread.
As Ultramarine mentioned just above your post though, this topic is exclusively for questions about the Beyblade toys, so the Questions about the WBO thread should have been used instead.
What bey should I get ? I have diablo and scythe krono
(Dec. 30, 2013  1:33 AM)Lawson_3 Wrote: What bey should I get ? I have diablo and scythe krono

That goes I'm the purchase consultation topic.
Does GB145 got any potential or it is overclassed by a best spin tracks ?
(Dec. 30, 2013  5:47 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Does GB145 got any potential or it is overclassed by a best spin tracks ?
It has use with 2 sided beys, especially attack beys such as flash, beat and so forth
GB145 is still tier for Attack I believe. It's not really "overclassed" It's just sometimes there's better track choices.
(Dec. 30, 2013  5:49 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: GB145 is still tier for Attack I believe. It's not really "overclassed" It's just sometimes there's better track choices.
Which spin track do you think is the best choice and can make you win ? ( i know is just a question of combination but wich is really the best ?)
(Dec. 30, 2013  6:01 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Which spin track do you think is the best choice and can make you win ? ( i know is just a question of combination but wich is really the best ?)

There is no best Track overall. You could not use W145 and do well for Attack and Defense, but it is quite good for Stamina, for instance. It really depends on all the other parts of your customization.
Like I've said, there's a different Beyblade that will work with every track. There is no really "Best Choice" it depends on what combo you're using.

EDIT: What Kai-V says too!
What is the best place to buy MFB? If anyone has any good shops on eBay that they can recommend that would be great

Cheers
(Dec. 30, 2013  6:34 PM)oJMPx Wrote: What is the best place to buy MFB? If anyone has any good shops on eBay that they can recommend that would be great

Cheers

This question really belongs in the Purchase Consultant but I check Ebay first, then Amazon and a few other store sites. If you're really good you can learn how to use Yahoo Japan Auctions....
can anybody do this battle for me?

Samurai Orochi s130 fb vs Samurai Pegasis w105 r2f?