Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 07, 2013  9:27 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Does SA165 have use in attack mode?

Yes. Both in Standard and Zero-G Format.

In Standard Format, being in Attack Mode provides some protection against low Track Attack customs, helps to expose the bottom of a Metal Wheel, or bottom Chrome Wheel, and can also prevent the combo from being KOed in some instances by the low lying bowl catching the Tornado Ridge/outer ridge of the Attack Stadium.

In Zero-G Format, Attack Mode helps to increase the potency of Sway Attack combos and also makes it slightly more difficult for them to be KOed.

Additionally, Attack Mode also helps stop the Beyblade from falling over/losing balance completely, which can be useful.
how many beys w/ rubber tips has hasbro released including face-packs?
(Sep. 08, 2013  3:14 AM)AZL Wrote: how many beys w/ rubber tips has hasbro released including face-packs?
These are some beys I think have rubber tips.

Rubber Flat:
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Storm Pegasus 105RF

Right Rubber Flat:
Blitz Lynx TR145R2F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Hades Gil 100R2F

Rubber Sharp:
Grand Cetus T125RS
Grand Cetus W145RS
Inferno Byxis CH120RS

Rubber Semi-Flat:
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Twisted Befall BD145RSF

Rubber Ball:
Jade Jupiter S130RB

Left Rubber Flat:
Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF

Coat Sharp:
Ray Striker D125CS
Torch Gemios 105CS

I don't think Hasbro has released Rubber Defense Flat though.
Using that info, is there a Hasbro death queatzacoatl?
(Sep. 08, 2013  11:50 AM)jacolal Wrote: Using that info, is there a Hasbro death queatzacoatl?

There's a Spark FX Version, but not Hyperblades.
(Sep. 08, 2013  11:50 AM)jacolal Wrote: Using that info, is there a Hasbro death queatzacoatl?
Yes, but the Hasbro version only comes with 125SF and the Death metal wheel does not have the mode change.

EDIT: Ninja'ed.
Oh ok then thanks. And this may need to be in purchase consultation but I'll ask anyway. If I was buying, should I buy takara queatzacoatl o. Hasbro.
(Sep. 08, 2013  12:04 PM)jacolal Wrote: Oh ok then thanks. And this may need to be in purchase consultation but I'll ask anyway. If I was buying, should I buy takara queatzacoatl o. Hasbro.

Yeah, nextime this would go in consultation, but definitely TT for the Metal Wheel and RDF
(Sep. 08, 2013  11:46 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2013  3:14 AM)AZL Wrote: how many beys w/ rubber tips has hasbro released including face-packs?
These are some beys I think have rubber tips.

Rubber Flat:
Cyber Aquario 105RF
Storm Pegasus 105RF

Right Rubber Flat:
Blitz Lynx TR145R2F
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Hades Gil 100R2F

Rubber Sharp:
Grand Cetus T125RS
Grand Cetus W145RS
Inferno Byxis CH120RS

Rubber Semi-Flat:
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Ray Gil 100RSF
Twisted Befall BD145RSF

Rubber Ball:
Jade Jupiter S130RB

Left Rubber Flat:
Meteo L-Drago Absorb DF105LRF

Coat Sharp:
Ray Striker D125CS
Torch Gemios 105CS

I don't think Hasbro has released Rubber Defense Flat though.
thanks.
(Sep. 08, 2013  11:26 PM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: Is there a tournament in South Carolina?

I don't think currently, you can keep updated by checking here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-South-Ca...h+Carolina
It's last post is a year ago, so I'm not sure if you should bump it or not.

Keep track of all upcoming events here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
As we know now, there is a huge difference in wearing between TAKARA-TOMY's and Hasbro's EWDs. The latter company's wears down way quicker.

Does anybody own both SonoKong and TAKARA-TOMY's EWD to let me know whether they are similar ?
I really wanna join a tournament but the tournaments are so far anyone near South Carolina greenville?
(Sep. 10, 2013  4:13 AM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: I really wanna join a tournament but the tournaments are so far anyone near South Carolina greenville?

That question belongs in one of the South Calorina topics in the WBO General forum, as I think you have already been told. By the way, our tournaments are all fan-run.
Sorry to sound stupid. but I've only just got back into Beyblades.

Can someone tell me the difference between Metal Fusion, Metal Fight and Shogun Steel beyblades?
Are they different? And do they effect tournaments? Like can any of them be used or is it dependent on tournament rules?

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.
(Sep. 11, 2013  10:11 PM)Aerosan Wrote: Sorry to sound stupid. but I've only just got back into Beyblades.

Can someone tell me the difference between Metal Fusion, Metal Fight and Shogun Steel beyblades?
Are they different? And do they effect tournaments? Like can any of them be used or is it dependent on tournament rules?

Apologies if this is in the wrong thread.

Every series can be used in MFB/Zero-G format.
(besides plastics/HMS, of course)
Shogun Steel beys are a new system, instead of Face, Energy Ring, Fusion Wheel-
Shogun/Stone Face
Warrior Wheel/ Chrome Wheel
Element Wheel/ Crystal Wheel.

Synchroms (two warrior wheels put together) outclass most Metal Fight/Fusion tops, to an extent.
MFB, is just the plain 5 part system. A plastic or metal face, that holds together the bey. A plastic clear wheel that hooks the launcher. A metal wheel that makes contact and determines the overall play style. The plastic track, that holds together the blade and gives a certain height. And a metal/plastic tip, that determines the movement. The metal fight uses a 2-3 part metal wheel. Shogun Steel has the ability to combine there metal wheels. Mainly just the shogun steel beys are somewhat different. All the parts on them are compatible with the other versions except the chrome wheel/crystal wheel/shogun face and vice versa. No, depending on which stadium use determines the tournament. There's a zero g/shogun steel type of tournament that uses the Zero-g stadium. And a bb-10 stadium that uses the bb-10 stadium. All 3 are compatible with each tournament. Word of advice: use zero-g, they are good when you don't have many beys to choose from, and most of there parts work better.
Metal Fusion is part of Metal fight, and shogun steel comes under MFB (Metal fight beyblade). In MFB tournaments, unless it says so, you can use any of these types of bey -

(Got it from beywiki)

Links: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ogun_Steel
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Metal System -
Hybrid Wheel system -
In this, it was the metal system, but there was a clear wheel.

Clear Wheel/Energy Ring: Upper part of the Hybrid Wheel which is made of clear polycarbonate, a kind of plastic that is supposed to be more resistant than normal. All plastic parts of a Metal Fight Beyblade are made out of that plastic. Unfortunately, most Clear Wheels rarely get to make a good impact in the game unless there is a significant height difference between two Beyblades; only the L Drago, Perseus and Meteo L Drago Clear Wheel obviously comes into play, as it is wider and that it actually extends to cover the Metal Wheel. However, Clear Wheels are mostly different because of their slight weight variations and the area they cover on the Metal Wheel.
Metal Wheel/Fusion Wheel: As the name indicates, it is basically a thinner metal equivalent of the normal Wheel. The Metal Wheel mostly determines the weight of the Hybrid Wheel, as well as the type of attack of the beyblade because it is usually wider than the Clear Wheel.

Shogun Steel:
Thank you all, very useful information. One last last question, apart from looking at the box, how do you tell if a Blade is Zero-G? Is it a 6 part system rather than a 5 part? Sorry for sounding so stupid ahaha.
(Sep. 11, 2013  10:40 PM)Aerosan Wrote: Thank you all, very useful information. One last last question, apart from looking at the box, how do you tell if a Blade is Zero-G? Is it a 6 part system rather than a 5 part? Sorry for sounding so stupid ahaha.

The Wheel is completely different yes. The Beywiki links jacolal justly gave you will thoroughly help you.
What is the heaviest metal wheel and Synchrome
(Sep. 11, 2013  10:47 PM)AsianBlader555 Wrote: What is the heaviest metal wheel and Synchrome

Heaviest metal wheel (I assume you mean for MFB) is Diablo.

The heaviest synchrom is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145 GCF/CF(?)
Diablo is the heaviest metal wheel, and Wyvang Wyvang is the heaviest synchrome.

EDIT: beaten
I only have hasbro s Orochi 1x, salamander 2x, Ifrit 2x, leviathan 1x. What's the heaviest
Leviathin Salamander would be the heaviest.