Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 05, 2013  3:10 AM)Lazer Wrote: I think thats the sliding shoot (still trying to master it)
no, you don't launch against the stadium wall to preform a sliding shoot. I thought it was banking as well, but I guess not.
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:13 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what is the most stable and balanced zero g beyblade?
There is no perfect blade, but you can use tips like WD to keep balance.
BGrin would make a beyblade balanced in the Zero-G Stadium, so it can't get swayed out.
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:34 AM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:13 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what is the most stable and balanced zero g beyblade?

For Zero-G, BWD and EWD outclass WD.
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:13 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:10 AM)Lazer Wrote: I think thats the sliding shoot (still trying to master it)
no, you don't launch against the stadium wall to preform a sliding shoot. I thought it was banking as well, but I guess not.

Might be the 'Catapult Shoot' - Can't quite remember where I found the information on that (and, indeed, whether it's an official thing or not), but I'll see if I can dig it up at some point.
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:07 PM)Cheshire Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:13 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Might be the 'Catapult Shoot' - Can't quite remember where I found the information on that (and, indeed, whether it's an official thing or not), but I'll see if I can dig it up at some point.
ok lol but logically, banking sounds correct to me... I mean if you bank something you are using another object to acquire your desired goal (bank shot in basketball)
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:13 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  12:07 PM)Cheshire Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2013  3:13 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: no, you don't launch against the stadium wall to preform a sliding shoot. I thought it was banking as well, but I guess not.

ok lol but logically, banking sounds correct to me... I mean if you bank something you are using another object to acquire your desired goal (bank shot in basketball)

I'm really not sure then. Catapult- I feel like Ive heard that somewhere before...
But that is honestly what I thought banking was.
My Internet browser redirected me here, I meant to reply on the random thoughts, disregard my post.
whats the best mode for Wing?
(Sep. 06, 2013  1:15 AM)Lazer Wrote: whats the best mode for Wing?

This would be your best resource : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Wing-Discussion

Most testers seemed to prefer the "0" mode, but it does not appear that there is a lot of difference.

I don't mean in attack, defense, and stamina terms, I mean the zero g beyblade that has the most stable spin.
(Sep. 06, 2013  8:31 PM)tac1017 Wrote:

I don't mean in attack, defense, and stamina terms, I mean the zero g beyblade that has the most stable spin.

You mean spin time, or what...?
No stock bey is very stable, most stock Zero-G's are off-balanced.
I mean the zero g beyblade that wobbles the least or does not wobble at all.
(Sep. 06, 2013  9:02 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I mean the zero g beyblade that wobbles the least or does not wobble at all.

Honestly, every Bey wobbles.
They Chrome/Crystal Wheels (and tracks and tips) in stock tops usually make the bey pretty off balanced, if that helps.

I don't know of any stock-bey that's wobble free.
(Sep. 06, 2013  9:02 PM)tac1017 Wrote: I mean the zero g beyblade that wobbles the least or does not wobble at all.
I think you should go to the Build me a combo thread and list your parts so we can help you.
does meteo have any use competitivly anymore or does Dragooon outclass it to much cause when I launch I can't launch very hard or it spins slow Unhappy
Shouldi get a new rdf mine slides around if hit off balance
all rdf's scrape when knocked off balance but if yours is agro while on the rubber and hits the plastic while barely tilting then you should definitly get a new one Smile
Alrighty then. What should I get the syncrome attack and balance set or the defence and stamina set
Defense and Stamina would be better to get first, but there both good to have.
(Sep. 07, 2013  12:15 AM)Lazer Wrote: does meteo have any use competitivly anymore or does Dragooon outclass it to much cause when I launch I can't launch very hard or it spins slow Unhappy

Yes, Dragooon has outclassed Meteo as well as any other Left Spin Metal Wheel.
oh ok it's so said to know that my beutefull black and red smexy meteo from a 2 pack is useless ;(
No, it's not useless. Just because its outclassed doesn't mean it can't be used with a good combo. It just won't do as good against today's top tier combos. There's a difference between outclassed and useless.

For example, Poison is useless Wink. Meteo is outclassed.
i know but I wish I had got it when it was top-tier wich was when Basalt was actually top tier for defence and stamina (oh Basalt its so said with you Tired)
(Sep. 07, 2013  1:06 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2013  12:15 AM)Lazer Wrote: does meteo have any use competitivly anymore or does Dragooon outclass it to much cause when I launch I can't launch very hard or it spins slow Unhappy

Yes, Dragooon has outclassed Meteo as well as any other Left Spin Metal Wheel.

well, meteo l-drago is better at absorbing. all Ldragos are perfect in their own way. they are not useless