Ask a question, get an answer! #2

not really it isn't as heavy as it looks and it covers contact on some wheels
Pegasus II is well balanced and can be used on basalt combos to help balance it's weight. Still, it's outclassed but its preferred over Aries or serpent.

Byxis is completely outclassed... It only exposes some parts of the metal wheel to a certain extent. Other cw's like Scorpio and Pisces do this job much better. You could use byxis, but it wouldn't be very effective.
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:27 AM)tac1017 Wrote: what about byxis?

i guess that i t could show contact points
could you please say what wheel so we can give an actual answer
The only thing I could see Byxis doing good on is Flash.
ill give you a list of my clear wheels ( The metal wheel is duo)

Pegasus 2

Nemesis

Pegasus 3

Orion

Serpent

Aries

Byxis

Ionis

Hades

Saggittario 1
None of them really go well with duo... Perhaps hades? So far it has the best weight distribution throughout the lot and I've read about phantom combos using hades
you should use aquario or cygnus
But hades can be used as a substitute. You should take a look at the top-tier competitive combos thread in the advanced forum for the best combos to use with duo if you are still unsure.
What is the best booster pack? Booster 6 or 8?
What is the best defence combo? Look at my bey at my post search my username
First , neither are considered the 'best' . Both offer rare an exclusive parts such as EWD and S130+RB respectively, so it depends on what parts you need. Other than that , it should be a personal preference. Second, what are you implying ? If you want to know what are the best defense combos, read my earlier post. Why would you want us to search your username?
Actually I'd go with 6, considering it has ewd, 2 rf's, 2 cs's while s130 has some uses and rb is onky okay. And cs is a much better all-around defense type.

(Aug. 22, 2013  12:56 AM)tac1017 Wrote: How does chimera act?

Can you rephrase your question
i mean like the clear wheel chimera
If your asking how well it works or what combo's are good with it then it doesnt work very well and theres no known combos that work well with iy.
By the way what is the weakest beyblade?
I think he means what are its benefits... Like increased or better weight /and distribution or it exposes contact points, etc.
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:03 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote: By the way what is the weakest beyblade?

cloud aries cant remember the track b
horrible little bugger
(Aug. 22, 2013  1:03 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote: By the way what is the weakest beyblade?

I think wind bull m145 s because of its imbalance ( this is a combo!)
Id go with one of the plastic wheels, lacerta?, and m145 q
Shouldn't it be more like Dark/Evil PegasusI M145S? I know some say Q, but that gives the option of hitting ab bey at just the right angle to do something(not talking about top tier, more like the best I can do with only access to Metal Fusion to Metal Fury excluding Hyperblades).
The plastic version of Mad. Gil is the most unbalanced clear wheel, M145 and GF. That's my guess
Which is better to get from takara tomy, diablo nemesis or Big Bang pegasis?
Diablo nemesis, Big bang is nearly useless. This belongs in purchase consultation by the way.

EDIT: 1,000 post!
How do you make ur own forum or thread?