Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Wasn't there a collectors guide for plastic beys?
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  9:40 PM)Cake Wrote: Yes and yes. Zero-G beys can be used in the usual MFB Attack stadia, and Zero-G's extremely high weight when Synchromed makes it very good for Defense and Attack. Only one Zero-G wheel is really good for Stamina though, Genbull.

I thought Killerken was also good for Stamina? Not as good as Genbull, but still top tier and easier to get.

(Aug. 08, 2013  3:00 AM)Ifrit Wrote: should be but you won't find guardian drigger or galux because these are custom recolors

I think Guardian Driger is real, not just a recolor. It's War Lion with the Gaia Dragoon/Gabriel Sub-AR.
Galux doesn't have to be custom except for the stickers.
And these should have gone in the Plastics' Q&A thread anyways.
galux is a pink recolor but i cANT REMEMBER WHAT PARTS
AND I HAVE A GUARDIAN DRIGER CHANGING THE PARTS AND CHANGING THE COLOR IS A CUSTOM RECOLOR
What bey comes with a Giga Flat performance tip?
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF.
Ok thanksGrin
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  9:40 PM)Cake Wrote: Yes and yes. Zero-G beys can be used in the usual MFB Attack stadia, and Zero-G's extremely high weight when Synchromed makes it very good for Defense and Attack. Only one Zero-G wheel is really good for Stamina though, Genbull.

I thought Killerken was also good for Stamina? Not as good as Genbull, but still top tier and easier to get.

Killerken is good, but IMO it's not on the same level as Duo/Phantom/Genbull2. It is really handy though, since it works well with a lot of wheels, giving them a significant Stamina boost.
is genbullreviser any good
I just started mfb just a while ago ,what mfb should i buy if i want a stamina/defense type bey out of box?
Is Hell Kerbecs a good buy?
(Aug. 08, 2013  9:10 AM)Zeushellsing Wrote: I just started mfb just a while ago ,what mfb should i buy if i want a stamina/defense type bey out of box?
Is Hell Kerbecs a good buy?

We have a Purchase Consultation thread, try seeking advice there. Smile
can this combo generate a good flower pattern attack?

Twisted Aries 90 mf
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:48 PM)tac1017 Wrote: can this combo generate a good flower pattern attack?

Twisted Aries 90 mf

MF in general makes a decent flower pattern, with a sliding shoot.

However, that isn't really a good combo.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:56 AM)syaoranli2 Wrote: Where can I find a list with all plastic gen. beyblades?

You should also check the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki. Pretty much every Beyblade is listed there, regardless of whether or not we have an article written for it yet.
Can someone tell me something about the CS from the Ray Striker Aurora Version?
Because it is clear - even in the centre -, is there a rubber part?
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:47 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Can someone tell me something about the CS from the Ray Striker Aurora Version?
Because it is clear - even in the centre -, is there a rubber part?

Yes, the rubber is just transparent too.
Thanks Kai-V Wink
How do you remove a bey stadium design? (Pegasus light blue stadium)
Can you an E230 disk with a different color E230 disk and use it legally?
Ummm...if you mean whether you can legally switch different colored E230 parts with eachother, then that's fine. If you have a gray disk & a green core, that doesn't make it any different lol
If you mean whether or not you can have 2 disks on one core, then no.
(Aug. 09, 2013  1:19 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Ummm...if you mean whether you can legally switch different colored E230 parts with eachother, then that's fine. If you have a gray disk & a green core, that doesn't make it any different lol
If you mean whether or not you can have 2 disks on one core, then no.

if you could do that i would just stack 4 or 5
You can only stack 2 at the maximum.
true i just looked at a picture sorry
Trust me, I have tried. Though sticking two disks on the core thing is pretty fun.
does it work any better
i think it would have pros and cons
Well yah, it's better.
But it's illegal.