Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I have a few qeustions.How do you get faces an how do you organize battles for bey points.
This belongs in questions about the WBO thread.
so when is shogun steel going to be released in memphis ,TN cause I haven't seen any shogun steel anything at stores lately
I stopped beyblading at the start of season 2 of the anime in english
Last thing I bought was a Galaxy Pegasus from Hasbro
What has been released since then by Hasbro / Takara Tomy?

sorry for such a big question haha
(Jul. 27, 2013  8:53 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: I stopped beyblading at the start of season 2 of the anime in english
Last thing I bought was a Galaxy Pegasus from Hasbro
What has been released since then by Hasbro / Takara Tomy?

sorry for such a big question haha

Research.
No one is going to list everything released-
Go to Beywiki/search function/google- to see what has been released.
Beywiki is full of info.

(sorry if that sounded a bit rude, haha)
Would this bey be an attack, stamina, defense or balance type?

Wyvang Kraken BD145CS
I think it would be a mix between defense and balance. It's main use would be defense with the option to KO stamina types.
Ok thanks KylerSmile
1.What does Format: Swiss, Attack stadium (Balance/defense at finals) mean. Is it standard or universal format?
2.How do I donate to the WBO?
(Jul. 28, 2013  3:08 AM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: 1.What does Format: Swiss, Attack stadium (Balance/defense at finals) mean. Is it standard or universal format?
2.How do I donate to the WBO?

Those questions belong in the Questions about the WBO topic. We will be happy to answer you there.
Are there any uses for the Meteo L Dragos in Random Booster Vol 9? Because of their lack of rubber I can imagine spin stealing wouldn't be their strong suit, are they half decent for smash?
No, they aren't very good, especially in todays meta.
Nothing salvageable, like even remotely half decent?
Not any of the wheels, no.
What's a benchmark?
(Jul. 28, 2013  4:00 AM)ryukiba Wrote: What's a benchmark?

(Jul. 21, 2013  3:39 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I'm not so sure how to explain but here's an example.

You have an okay new attack custom. You test it vs. a defense custom. When you benchmark you compare a top-tier attack combo, and test it vs. the same defense custom to compare whether its up to standards as a top-tier attack combo or not.

That should help!
Thank youSmile
What beys have MSF-H?
Archer Gryph..... That's all I knowSmile
Here's a good deal on an MSF
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...0516298334
Archer Gryph has MSF, not MSF-H. MSF-H is only available through BBG-14 and BBG-15.
Can anyone tell me how to identify SA165 modes? I think when the wheel is curved to down it is attack mode. Is it right?
(Jul. 28, 2013  8:47 AM)Nemo Wrote: Can anyone tell me how to identify SA165 modes? I think when the wheel is curved to down it is attack mode. Is it right?

I have no idea why it was not on Beywiki yet, but I added it now :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Attack_165
Thank you very much Kai-V! I have understood the concept now. Smile
what bey type do the MF[metal flat] tip, and the T145 track benefit most? separately
Actually Balro Balro tr145 MF is very good. MF is pretty good in this custom: girago Dragooon sa165(attack) MF and phantom gasher e230 mf is very good, and basalt kerbecs tr145 r2f is very good.