Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 24, 2013  1:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: To be blunt, are the Hasbro ZERO-G stadiums any good? Are they made of hard plastic like the TT stadiums? How about size? Have they even been tested yet to see if they compare to the Zero G Stadiums?

Lastly, has a Zero-G stadium been selected for the Zero-G format???

Yo, you should know to read all my threads by now ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ve-Results
Where do I find a BeyBlade gym? I have heard of one, but I have never actually seen one for myself...
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:41 PM)creed2234 Wrote: Where do I find a BeyBlade gym? I have heard of one, but I have never actually seen one for myself...
*Facepalms through head* That is because they don't exist outside of the anime.

Is RevizerKillerkenBD145MB viable? Has anyone done testing on this combination? I think it would do good or at least decent due to the weight. if it is good, should Revizer or Killerken face up?
It is outclassed, but it is probably tier two.

MB doesn't have enough grip for the defense needed in today's metas.
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:49 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It is outclassed, but it is probably tier two.

I was just thinking of random combos and I thought "If it worked with Duo at one point, than it must be top-tier." Would Something like CS or RS (or anything else) be of any use?
Instead of MB? Then yes, oh yes. The current top tier defense Bottoms are :

- CS
- RB
- RDF
- RS
- RSF
What makes a beyblade combo illegal? I saw on Youtube, BeybladeGeeks vids show them combining the metal wheels of Twisted Tempo and Diablo Nemesis and I don't believe they used sandpaper or whatever means to alter the way they go together and I'm not sure what makes a beyblade illegal in the sense of combinations. Can someone please explain?
(Jul. 24, 2013  4:15 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: What makes a beyblade combo illegal? I saw on Youtube, BeybladeGeeks vids show them combining the metal wheels of Twisted Tempo and Diablo Nemesis and I don't believe they used sandpaper or whatever means to alter the way they go together and I'm not sure what makes a beyblade illegal in the sense of combinations. Can someone please explain?

That's a tough one, I think it's because of modification not intended by the creators. A bit like Hacking or Modding a video game, it isn't intended.
Akio314 is correct. Metal Wheels are to be used on their own, never with another one, and 4D Metal Wheels need all their specific parts : you cannot use Diablo's Core and some other Metal Wheel's whole or partial piece together. You can only combine metal Wheels in the case of Chrome Wheels in Synchrom.
I'm a bit confused for what to use at the next Zero-G tournament.

Here is what I got:
Vari ares
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horgonium
Flame Byxis
Duo Uranus
Death Quetz
(Jul. 24, 2013  4:40 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: I'm a bit confused for what to use at the next Zero-G tournament.

Here is what I got:
Vari ares
Hell Kerbecs
Basalt Horgonium
Flame Byxis
Duo Uranus
Death Quetz

You should use this thread if you want people to build combos for you.
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:52 PM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:49 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: It is outclassed, but it is probably tier two.

I was just thinking of random combos and I thought "If it worked with Duo at one point, than it must be top-tier." Would Something like CS or RS (or anything else) be of any use?

Just to elaborate-
MB worked with Duo only in a Wobbling customization. At 230 height, MB allowed Duo to wobble at extreme angles without scraping. This helped the combo dominate the small post-Duo pre-Zero-G phase. It still is a viable combo, though!
But yeah, it worked with Duo because it was used for a totally different purpose- not Defense.
As for the other things- What *Ginga* said. Smile
(Jul. 24, 2013  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2013  1:08 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: To be blunt, are the Hasbro ZERO-G stadiums any good? Are they made of hard plastic like the TT stadiums? How about size? Have they even been tested yet to see if they compare to the Zero G Stadiums?

Lastly, has a Zero-G stadium been selected for the Zero-G format???

Yo, you should know to read all my threads by now ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ve-Results

I am extremly out of the beyblade loop. I only stop by every now and again to ask a question here or there. I am extremely busy as it is preparing for school.

Thank you for the link though Smile
is hasbro hyperblades or tt's cygnus heavier cause on beyblade geeks channel hasbro's was 52 grams and tt's
was 51
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:03 PM)Lazer Wrote: is hasbro hyperblades or tt's cygnus heavier cause on beyblade geeks channel hasbro's was 52 grams and tt's
was 51

Unless someone can clarify, I imagine that it is 1 gram heavier, unless they're scale was off.
What does BWD stand for
Big Wide Defense. It comes with bereserker begirados. It's mainly used in anti-spin stealing customs such as duo aquario sa165 bwd.
I dont own a dragooon weel but could reviser orja/genbul t125 gcf be a potential tornado staller
It could probably be decent, but there are obviously much better options.
(Jul. 24, 2013  9:11 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: It could probably be decent, but there are obviously much better options.

Ok any ideas for parts
Genbull/Killerken/phantom/e230/105/mf/cf/gcf.
It's generally the bb-10, becuase it is the fairest.
That's an ok stadium, the bb-10 is betterSmile