Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is upper defense a real term?
I don't think so. The upper comes from the slopes, and that shows no defensive qualities.
My combo wing Pegasus 90/100 RSF sort of does that to beys of 145 height.
The act of lifting opponents does not increase defense itself, nor is it a defensive technique. While devense type beys may do it, it is not a form of defense.
That's just normal destabilization from the height matchup. Wing is nothing special in that regard.
Does the Hasbro HYPERBLADE Blitz metal wheel have breakage problems?
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:32 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Phew! Thanks! My Killerken Dragooon was stuck on a CH120!

No problem, did you get it off yet?

Gonna try it now... hopefully I don't break my hands lol.

(Jul. 05, 2013  6:39 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Does the Hasbro HYPERBLADE Blitz metal wheel have breakage problems?

I don't believe it does since it is the same mold as the Takara Tomy (I believe so). I can't say though since I don't have a Hyperblade Blitz Metal Wheel.
(Jul. 05, 2013  6:46 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:32 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2013  5:26 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Phew! Thanks! My Killerken Dragooon was stuck on a CH120!

No problem, did you get it off yet?

Gonna try it now... hopefully I don't break my hands lol.

(Jul. 05, 2013  6:39 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Does the Hasbro HYPERBLADE Blitz metal wheel have breakage problems?

I don't believe it does since it is the same mold as the Takara Tomy (I believe so). I can't say though since I don't have a Hyperblade Blitz Metal Wheel.
Thanks for your answer. I need to know for sure though.
From the videos I've seen... it's a rare chance of it happening. There need to be really, really huge hits on Blitz.
I'm planning on ordering a scale to the hundredth of a gram for weighing parts and whatnot, but before I do, I'd like to ask- is there any preferred brand/scale that would be most recommended?
(Jul. 05, 2013  7:37 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I'm planning on ordering a scale to the hundredth of a gram for weighing parts and whatnot, but before I do, I'd like to ask- is there any preferred brand/scale that would be most recommended?

This would probably be asked in General Discussion. To be specific in the Random Thoughts 5 Thread.
When are the beyblade world championships?
There has been no information yet. Check Beyblades facebook fro upcoming news. Kai-V will tell us any upcoming news so... stay put Smile
What beyblade should I get flash Sagittario, phantom Orion, death quetzalcoatl, or variaries
If you could get flash, orion, and and death, try to, but for now get flash saggitario, also post in the pirchase consultation thread next time.
I can't find the thread Suggestions for the WBO . I want to post a topic in it . Please Give Me the Link
(Jul. 06, 2013  5:38 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: I can't find the thread Suggestions for the WBO . I want to post a topic in it . Please Give Me the Link

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Make-your-suggestions
I can't post poll . Can someone tell me why ??
Can't post in a poll, or can't post a poll? Anyway, this belongs in Questions about the WBO.
(Jul. 06, 2013  6:05 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Can't post in a poll, or can't post a poll? Anyway, this belongs in Questions about the WBO.

I can't post a poll . I want to ask Why?
That belongs in ?'s about the WBO, but what do you mean the poll?

*Please Delete*
Stop stretching the posts out. Move it over to that thread.
This goes in the hms ask a question ge an answer thread, but i seriously dont know anyone here selling one.