Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ummm what's an msf?
(Jul. 01, 2013  4:11 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Ummm what's an msf?

Metal Stone Face; for Zero-G.
A metal stone face, it comes with a few zero g beys from takara tomy/sono kong
Ohh I don't have one?Unhappy so I shouldn't get it?
(Jul. 01, 2013  4:13 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Ohh I don't have one?Unhappy so I shouldn't get it?

Absolutely
No not unless your buying another bey with an msf-h or buying 2 msf-c, but post in the purchase consultation thread next.
Ok sorry…… oh wait it comes with a msf! I didn't know that!-.-" I bought it!Smile
(Jun. 30, 2013  8:20 PM)Nocto Wrote: Anything better will have to come from someone else, if any.

Thanks, Nocto. Those were perfect.
My gravity fusion wheel's black colour is totally gone . So if i paint it and use it in wbo official tournaments will it be considered legal ???
(Jul. 01, 2013  10:16 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: My gravity fusion wheel's black colour is totally gone . So if i paint it and use it in wbo official tournaments will it be considered legal ???

If the paint will not alter the original weight, or so then it is still considered legal.
I've heard Killerken has the best stamina. Is it true?
If it is, has anyone tested Killerken Killerken on a stamina set-up?
Btw, not the 'Best' stamina, but yeah! Its shape makes it a good chrome wheel for stamina. Well I have 1 Killerken chrome wheel but I dont have 2 so I can't make test. Sorry!
(Jul. 01, 2013  11:42 AM)empress Wrote: I've heard Killerken has the best stamina. Is it true?

Genbull is currently the best Stamina Chrome Wheel iirc.
Yeah! But I also had a doubt in these two chrome wheels
What does iirc mean?
Not that I want to for competitive reasons but can you put two element wheels together? you know for storage.
Regarding the below linked Sonokong versions of Driger S, do either/both/neither have the smaller, incompatible (w/ Takara beys) parts? That is, will I be able to use the Driger S AR from these with other Takara components in a customization?

Also, in case it hasn't been answered yet:
IIRC means "If I Remember (or Recall) Correctly"
That belongs in the plastics ask a question get an answer thread.
(Jul. 01, 2013  10:23 PM)sporkseller Wrote: Regarding the below linked Sonokong versions of Driger S, do either/both/neither have the smaller, incompatible (w/ Takara beys) parts? That is, will I be able to use the Driger S AR from these with other Takara components in a customization?

Also, in case it hasn't been answered yet:
IIRC means "If I Remember (or Recall) Correctly"

To my knowledge, there is not really much of a difference in TT and Sonokong other than the quality of the product. So, there should be no problem in using Sonokong parts with Takara-Tomy parts.
No, Sono Kongs pre-g revolution parts were smaller than TTs, and were not compatible most of the time.
(Jul. 01, 2013  11:28 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: No, Sono Kongs pre-g revolution parts were smaller than TTs, and were not compatible most of the time.

I was not aware of that, thank you for clarifying on that one.
I don't know if this is supposed to go on this thread, but I AM asking a question. Does anyone have A Begirados Stone Face with the Begirados Sticker Sheet? This probably should be in the buying thread somewhere. Sorry
Unhappy
(Jul. 01, 2013  11:50 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: I don't know if this is supposed to go on this thread, but I AM asking a question. Does anyone have A Begirados Stone Face with the Begirados Sticker Sheet? This probably should be in the buying thread somewhere. Sorry
Unhappy

Don't sweat it.

You can probably try searching around in the Selling/Trading Forum to see if someone has one they are looking to get rid of.

If you don't happen to see one, you can try making a thread in the Buying Forum.
Will a short tack be a good combo with S tips for balance regaining
S isn't good in any situation, a short tip will just make it crash.
(Jul. 02, 2013  5:39 PM)Bladerxlr8 Wrote: Will a short tack be a good combo with S tips for balance regaining

Lower-Height Tracks to Mid-Height Tracks can benefit much better from a S Bottom as opposed to a Higher-Track, but due to the balance issues that S Bottoms face, it still does not measure up to be anything near competitive.

So, I advise against it.