Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No one keeps a record of such stuff, to be honest.
There are several ways to call something the weakest Fusion wheel.
For example, VariAres can be called the weakest Stamina type Fusion Wheel.

Anyway though, there's no real testing on what should be called the weakest- as such testing is a waste of time.
However, popularly Poison and Dark have been known to be the worst.
(Jun. 21, 2013  2:34 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No one keeps a record of such stuff, to be honest.
There are several ways to call something the weakest Fusion wheel.
For example, VariAres can be called the weakest Stamina type Fusion Wheel.

Anyway though, there's no real testing on what should be called the weakest- as such testing is a waste of time.
However, popularly Poison and Dark have been known to be the worst.

ok thanksSmile
Killer is rather bad and light too ...

(Jun. 21, 2013  5:15 AM)AZL Wrote: What is the normal solo spin time of a Duo Cygnus/Aquario/Cancer 230D
with a duo of average weight?

And what is the solo spin time of Phantom Cygnus/cancer/Aquario
with average weight?

Do you want to know the difference in solo spin time between those Clear Wheels, or are you rather interested to know Duo's and Phantom's solo spin times ?
Hello! I have a quick question about HMS:

I had a Master Draciel as a child and i loved it. However, I had a weight disk that I have not yet been able to recognize. I do remember it was fairly thick, black and round. If anyone could let me know what it is that would be great B)
1. That's a plastic, not an hms
2. That belongs in the plastics q and a thread.
I think it's a magne weight disk though.
(Jun. 21, 2013  3:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Killer is rather bad and light too ...

(Jun. 21, 2013  5:15 AM)AZL Wrote: What is the normal solo spin time of a Duo Cygnus/Aquario/Cancer 230D
with a duo of average weight?

And what is the solo spin time of Phantom Cygnus/cancer/Aquario
with average weight?

Do you want to know the difference in solo spin time between those Clear Wheels, or are you rather interested to know Duo's and Phantom's solo spin times ?
Phantom and Duo

Any answers?
Can you rank these combos for Hasbro's Dark helm fax stadium and bolt blast stadium? They are Phantom Byxis S130D, Earth Escolpio ED145WD, Flash Virgo T125B, Basalt befall GB145WB, Basalt Befall Gb145RSF, Basalt befall BD145RSF, Rock Aquario 145WB, Divine Crown GB145CS, Gravity Perseus 160SF, Poison Zurafa 105RF, Storm pegasis 105BS, Death Kronos CH120ES,Hasbro jade Saggitario 100JB, Inferno Aquario GB145WD,Ldrago destroy 230LF, and Earth Virgo GB145WD.
Though I can't rank those beys for you, I can give you my methods of ranking beys.
1.Take 2 random beys
2.Battle them with one launched first and the other after as quicly as possible with the same power*
3.Afterwards, repeat step 2, but with the other bey first
4a.If a bey won both battles, repeat steps 1 and 2 with un-tested beys
4b.If beys have a tied score, redo any battle that seemed "funky" or unlikely until able to proceed
5.When a bey has beaten all unranked beys, give it the deserved rank and set aside(you can also record this by putting i it on your personal notepad)
6.Repeat steps 1-5 with other unranked beys until all ranked
*the battles MUST be won via OS, repeat match if a bey won via KO or self KO

I know that it is a stressful way to train(increasingly so with more beys), but it is accurate if done correctly. And it works with any format or stadium.
(Jun. 21, 2013  8:32 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: 1. That's a plastic, not an hms
2. That belongs in the plastics q and a thread.
I think it's a magne weight disk though.

As you can tell i'm quite the expert lmao. But it's all round, not squared off like that one is.
It is most certainly a Wide Defense Weight Disk.
Wide Defense has bumps and indents and what-not. Wide Survivor is the perfectly rounded one.
Can Hasbro's Rev-Up Launcher be used with the 3 segment Launcher and LED Sight?
(Jun. 22, 2013  3:54 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: It is most certainly a Wide Defense Weight Disk.

I remember it well, and it isn't that. :L There is a possibility it is fake, which bums me out cause that bey was sweet.
(Jun. 22, 2013  4:44 AM)Indigo Wrote: Can Hasbro's Rev-Up Launcher be used with the 3 segment Launcher and LED Sight?

I know it can be fitted onto the grip, not the sight (if you are referring to the Hasbro one, not sure about the TT one)
(Jun. 22, 2013  2:44 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Can you tell me which combos are the best combos for Hasbro's Dark helm fx stadium and bolt blast stadium? They are Phantom Byxis S130D, Earth Escolpio ED145WD, Flash Virgo T125B, Basalt befall GB145WB, Basalt Befall Gb145RSF, Basalt befall BD145RSF, Rock Aquario 145WB, Divine Crown GB145CS, Gravity Perseus 160SF, Poison Zurafa 105RF, Storm pegasis 105BS, Death Kronos CH120ES,Hasbro jade Saggitario 100JB, Inferno Aquario GB145WD,Ldrago destroy 230LF, and Earth Virgo GB145WD.
(Jun. 22, 2013  2:44 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Can you tell me which combos are the best combos for Hasbro's Dark helm fx stadium and bolt blast stadium? They are Phantom Byxis S130D, Earth Escolpio ED145WD, Flash Virgo T125B, Basalt befall GB145WB, Basalt Befall Gb145RSF, Basalt befall BD145RSF, Rock Aquario 145WB, Divine Crown GB145CS, Gravity Perseus 160SF, Poison Zurafa 105RF, Storm pegasis 105BS, Death Kronos CH120ES,Hasbro jade Saggitario 100JB, Inferno Aquario GB145WD,Ldrago destroy 230LF, and Earth Virgo GB145WD.
For Darkhelm FX Stadium:

Stamina: Basalt Aquario 100WD

For Bolt Blast Stadium:

Stamina: Earth Aquario 230D

Earth Aquario 230D should do okay in the Darkhelm FX stadium too. Basalt Aquario 100WD might not work too well in Bolt Blast since the large surface of WD might get caught easily in the grooves and lose spin quickly.

EDIT: I think that question would be more appropriate in the Build me a Combo! thread...
I ment which of those combos are best.
(Jun. 22, 2013  12:45 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I ment which of those combos are best.
From that list, probably Basalt Befall GB145WB, Basalt Befall GB145RSF, Basalt Befall BD145RSF or Earth Virgo GB145WD.
This should be in the Build Me A Combo Topic...
OK, sorry
Does anyone know where I could get a cheap Wyvang Orojya145EDS?
On ebay.
Is the bull clear wheel from the Dark Bull H145SD booster more orange or red in colour?
Orange I believe
EDIT: Yep, checked Beywiki
Beywiki`s article on Dark Bull H145SD Wrote:Bull's original release colour is red

Despite what Beywiki says, I see it as more of a darker, reddish orange.