Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 19, 2013  7:55 AM)salasmar578 Wrote: im new to wbo and i still dont get how to get bey points

You battle with people in real life situations; going to tournaments.

You'll gain or lose points depending on if you win or lose, and the other members current status of their BeyPoints.

Next time use the Questions about the WBO thread.
Or go to the beypoints section.

I mean read the letter Kai-V sent and go to the beypoints section there.
(Jun. 19, 2013  7:47 AM)Infinity Wrote: Thanks for the info. Could you tell me exactly what part of it broke? (If you know, that is). And about the gravity mold, I don't really know whats the difference so I'll look it up. Again, thanks.

IIRC It stopped retracting for the usual reason (metal coil that makes it retract coming off it's proper position at one point or losing tension or whatever) albeit much sooner than usual, and then after I fixed it I got a couple more launches and it stopped again - but this time the metal coil had sheared in two at one point along it. At least, that's what I remember - the coil might have just snapped outright, this was back when gravity was being used as an attack wheel.
Anyways, even out of the box the action on that launcher was really rough and jittery, and apparently others had the same issue - perhaps it was contact surfaces of parts not being polished properly or something, I dunno. Either way, both issues were fairly common knowledge.

Mold 2 is significantly lighter. I forget whether we got the gravity perseus article onto beywiki or not, but I know the draft covered it, so check beywiki or the drafts forum for it.
(Jun. 19, 2013  8:11 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  7:47 AM)Infinity Wrote: Thanks for the info. Could you tell me exactly what part of it broke? (If you know, that is). And about the gravity mold, I don't really know whats the difference so I'll look it up. Again, thanks.

IIRC It stopped retracting for the usual reason (metal coil that makes it retract coming off it's proper position at one point or losing tension or whatever) albeit much sooner than usual, and then after I fixed it I got a couple more launches and it stopped again - but this time the metal coil had sheared in two at one point along it. At least, that's what I remember - the coil might have just snapped outright, this was back when gravity was being used as an attack wheel.
Anyways, even out of the box the action on that launcher was really rough and jittery, and apparently others had the same issue - perhaps it was contact surfaces of parts not being polished properly or something, I dunno. Either way, both issues were fairly common knowledge.

Mold 2 is significantly lighter. I forget whether we got the gravity perseus article onto beywiki or not, but I know the draft covered it, so check beywiki or the drafts forum for it.

Oh I see... well in that case I suppose I could take out its string and prongs and use them as replacements for my other launchers. And yeah, just checked on beywiki. Mold 2 is lighter and smooth instead of having the bumps. (won't be using it though). Anyways, thanks a lot for the help, th!nk!
Does Flash have a lot of recoil?
Which bey is better Blitz Unicorno100RSF or Wing Pegasus90WF?
I created a wing based defense type but I needed RSF.
MF-H Wing Pegasus 100RSF.

Just get both.
@ ryukiba: Out of the box, neither are very good. :\ I think Blitz would be slightly better, considering Blitz and RSF should produce some smash. Smile

@AZL: Yes, Flash has a lot of recoil compared to some other metal wheels. More smash comes with a price. Tongue_out However, using an MF-H and a rubber attack tip will tame it pretty well. Flash is awful for stamina and defense, though.
Blitz is much better than Wing.
(Jun. 19, 2013  11:46 PM)AZL Wrote: I created a wing based defense type but I needed RSF.
MF-H Wing Pegasus 100RSF.

Just get both.

Ok thanksSmile
Your welcome. (this question directed to anyone willing to answer) 1 does the beystadium attack type break easily? 2 is there a place on amazon or eBay where I can buy a beystadium attack cheaply?
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:19 AM)AZL Wrote: Your welcome. (this question directed to anyone willing to answer) 1 does the beystadium attack type break easily? 2 is there a place on amazon or eBay where I can buy a beystadium attack cheaply?

Not really. Greek Bladers had a lot of problems with the walls breaking at every tournament, but generally they last quite a while.

I think Amazon had a good price some time ago, but usually the best solution is to purchase it as part of a set like the Big Bang Pegasis DX Set.
Thanks.
It doesn't break easily, as long as you use it and store it on a flat surface, and don't leave your beys on it when you're not using it. Also be careful when grabbing it lol. I used to do the exact opposite with my first one, and it got a bunch of cracks in just 4 months. Now I've taken good care of my current one and its still good as new. Its a great stadium and although its somewhat expensive (considering that its a piece of plastic), its something every serious bladder should have. Also, as you use it it tends to get your bottoms somewhat dirty, cause of the dust and such, but its easy to clean. And the current best price I have seen is $43.88 from US seller 88powerpig88 on eBay. But if you really really want to save, there's one at $39.90 on eBay from eBay seller jh1026 but know its gonna take a while to arrive since its from outside the US. Plus that one is the light blue version from the Rev Up set. I think the $43.88 one is better since its the clear BB-10 which looks better, and it arrives fast since it ships from the US. I guess its worth the extra bucks
Question about my L/R:

So I was using my L/r Launcher when I launched Flash and it immediately felt funny. I launched a few more times and it felt weaker. The end that holds on to the beyblade with the prongs was quite loose. So I tried to take it apart and re assemble it. In doing this, my L/R now feels significantly weaker than what it was stock. Any help? Don't know what to do now Confused
Where exactly does it feel weak? On the prongs?(where you put the bey)
If that's the case, then you must replace them. Unless its the clutch ring (the white/black 8 shaped ring inside the prongs). But from personal experience, I assume it must be the prongs. Thought they usually don't wear down fast... how old is the launcher? Do you spin it back when you put your bey on it?

EDIT: didn't pay much attention, lol. If it felt loose then maybe the screw was loosening. And if it felt even more loose after taking it apart then maybe you put the clutch ring the wrong way? Of that's not the case, then I guess the part of the gear where the screw goes could've gotten damaged.
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:51 AM)Infinity Wrote: Where exactly does it feel weak? On the prongs?(where you put the bey)
If that's the case, then you must replace them. Unless its the clutch ring (the white/black 8 shaped ring inside the prongs). But from personal experience, I assume it must be the prongs. Thought they usually don't wear down fast... how old is the launcher? Do you spin it back when you put your bey on it?

EDIT: didn't pay much attention, lol. If it felt loose then maybe the screw was loosening. And if it felt even more loose after taking it apart then maybe you put the clutch ring the wrong way? Of that's not the case, then I guess the part of the gear where the screw goes could've gotten damaged.

The prongs and circular base are shaky, I have looked at another LL2 and the prongs do not shake around as much. I have put everything back in the right way, so I don't think it was that. The Launcher is from around 2-3 months ago. It could have been damaged somehow, because as i spun it, the launcher was close to the stadium, and as the bey spun it stayed on the launcher because it was not allowed to escape due to not enough clearance from the stadium. I really don't know and I hope it can be fixed :l
Hmm.... is the launcher an LL2 L/R? If so, I think the problem is the gears. I own that launcher and it performs really bad for me. When I launch the gears feel like they are skipping a lot, and the rip cord feels too tense, like if I pull too hard it will break. But if it is a string launcher, I'm pretty sure the problem is the prongs or the screw holding them in place. So replace both and see if it works. If it doesn't, then its the gear that is holding the screw. String launchers aren't so fragile so Im assuming its the prongs
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:41 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Question about my L/R:

So I was using my L/r Launcher when I launched Flash and it immediately felt funny. I launched a few more times and it felt weaker. The end that holds on to the beyblade with the prongs was quite loose. So I tried to take it apart and re assemble it. In doing this, my L/R now feels significantly weaker than what it was stock. Any help? Don't know what to do now Confused

Give this a look, I actually go over how to fix that!

http://youtu.be/quM7iIOdsLE?t=18m55s

If this doesn't work then hopefully we can find something to help Grin
I've seen a MF Gravity Perseus GB145 WD (Black & Golden coloured). I heard it's from a DS Game.
So how much should it cost NIB (Just the bey)
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:55 AM)zeneo Wrote: I've seen a MF Gravity Perseus GB145 WD (Black & Golden coloured). I heard it's from a DS Game.
So how much should it cost NIB (Just the bey)

I seriously haven't heard of any such bey before.
However, a Black and Golden Gravity Perseus GB145S is something I know of.
Its the Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina Version.

Hasbro released it. So it should cost you the usual $7-$8...
(Jun. 20, 2013  6:14 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:41 AM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Question about my L/R:

Give this a look, I actually go over how to fix that!

http://youtu.be/quM7iIOdsLE?t=18m55s

If this doesn't work then hopefully we can find something to help Grin

I really don't know what happened, I just pulled it apart and re assembled as usual, and voila! It worked. It does still feel funky on heavier beys. :l
Does anyone know where to get PD.
(Jun. 20, 2013  11:44 PM)AZL Wrote: Does anyone know where to get PD.

With the LED sight.
The lazer targeting attachment for a grip I believe
EDIT: Beaten by Cannon lol