Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks to all for the info. now i got another question. What exactly is that thing people say about Gryph Gryph having high spin velocity? like how does it affect performance?
That's funny about Gryph, haha! I'll have to try that myself; while Gryph is far from a good stamina wheel it would be a funny oddity if it did well in a solo spin lol

Saramanda Saramanda is a fun Synchrom for defense if you want to add a little more bite to your custom. I'm not saying it's a competitive defense wheel, though... but now that I think about it, it might warrant testing against modern customs.
EDIT: What Kai-V/the Beywiki said about Saramanda being good at most but master at none is the best way to put it, yeah.

I know Genbull Genbull TH220TB handles Duo 230MB, and IIRC TH195/SR200 does well against 145-height Duo customs. Check out the thread KainHighwind made, he's got lots of tests in there.

Is Genbull a must-have? My personal opinion is only if you are a stamina enthusiast or you don't have Duo and Phantom already. Having a really heavy stamina custom is an attractive proposition, but it's not vital to tournament success. Thus, it's not a mandatory purchase; think of it more as an alternative (albeit an expensive one lol).
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:28 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Actually i did a solo spin time testing, and the only thing close to genbull, is gryph, because its incredible spin velocity.

actually saramanda is a terrible chrome wheel for stamina, not the worst though.

Was that all your conclusions from solo spin tests ? Because we recently published the Beywiki article on Shinobi Saramanda and everyone's conclusion was rather positive : it is not the best in anything, but it is 'good' in each category.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...da_SW145SD

Actually terrible wasnt the best adjective, i should say saramanda is okay.
Saramanda does seem very poorly balanced compared to Dragooon and Revizer to me, but those are the only three chrome wheels I have so I can only go by how they perform alone or with either of the others. Perhaps Saramanda Saramanda is better balanced, but overall it just seems pretty average to me.

RE: The Genbull thing, I would point out that, as usual, solo spins only say so much, as they don't factor in recoil, destabilising potential, etc etc. Until we have verifiable, standardised tests, no one can really answer "how good is genbull genbull?".
Responding to kai-v I was using gryph on the bottom, when I tested the chrome wheels, and after i tested everything, except gryph gryph, i got the top 2 chrome wheels and synchromed, them(orojya and genbull)and found they did worse than with gryph. So thats basically what i found.
@th!nk: Actually, KainHighwind did some official testing, and it was quite good. He has a thread for it- Genbull Genbull SR200 TB/CS.
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:57 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: @th!nk: Actually, KainHighwind did some official testing, and it was quite good. He has a thread for it- Genbull Genbull SR200 TB/CS.

I'm aware of the combo, and thread, but by 'standardised' I meant on identical combinations etc, to exclude other variables.
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:57 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: @th!nk: Actually, KainHighwind did some official testing, and it was quite good. He has a thread for it- Genbull Genbull SR200 TB/CS.

I'm aware of the combo, and thread, but by 'standardised' I meant on identical combinations etc, to exclude other variables.

I dunno if he (or I for that matter) ever posted those results, but IIRC Genbull Genbull is actually NOT that great on mirror parts. It's only on ridiculously specific setups that it actually beat Duo at all.
I want to ask a question
Does Genbull have more stamina than Killerken ?
If it has would Killerken be good enough to be a substitute for Genbull ?
Is Orojya good for stamina (I have one but i'm asking everyone's opinion)

Thanks in advance.
(Jun. 16, 2013  4:11 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: I want to ask a question

Thanks in advance.

1) That's tough. Genbull only been tested to show it has noteworthy stamina with itself on specific setups; I'm not sure about other Genbull-containing Synchroms. Killerken, on the other hand, seems to add stamina to Synchroms, but Killerken Killerken is underwhelming.

2) It's a substitute if you're using it with a different chrome wheel like I mentioned a second ago, but Killerken Killerken isn't a great sub for Genbull Genbull.

3) It's... not bad, I guess, but Genbull Genbull and Killerken are better IMO
(Jun. 16, 2013  4:09 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  3:59 AM)th!nk Wrote:

I dunno if he (or I for that matter) ever posted those results, but IIRC Genbull Genbull is actually NOT that great on mirror parts. It's only on ridiculously specific setups that it actually beat Duo at all.

That's what I recall being said as well - but I forget whether it was SR200TB or Genbull Genbull that was so specific with the other parts.
(Jun. 16, 2013  4:11 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: I want to ask a question

Thanks in advance.
yes, Genbull has more stamina than Killerken. if Killerken could be a good substitute for Genbull, i have no idea, but my guess is no. Orojya is good for stamina, not as good as Genbull but it is good to some extent.

EDIT: Ninja'd lol
Genbull does have more stamina than killerken, not by that much tho. Yes it would. Orojya is slightly better for stamina than killerken so yes, but since its flat, it might be better to go with killerken in a battle.

edit: went to gas station for 2 min. 3 other posts
Q: What would Gryph Gryph be good for? since i dont know much about how its spin velocity affects performance. also, What use does Balro Balro have? i currently got 3 Balro's and i cant find any use for them lol
lol, didn't thought of that (mind went dumb mode). thanks a lot XD
(Jun. 16, 2013  9:13 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: Which is this beystadium ??
Is it a fake ??

That is fake, therefore not legal.

Seems like a cheap copy of the Hasbro Vortex Stadium; just a miniature version .. That thing barely looks like you could pit two Beyblades in battle.
How long Is the string on a sting launcher?
Do any others have a different length?
Is there a legal way to extend it's length?
(Jun. 16, 2013  10:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: How long Is the string on a sting launcher?

50 cm.

You can read everything about it on Beywiki:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/BeyLauncher

(Jun. 16, 2013  10:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Do any others have a different length?

Not to my knowledge, no.

(Jun. 16, 2013  10:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is there a legal way to extend it's length?

No.
Can anyone suggest a good use for bahamdia chrome wheel.Currently have revizer and dragooon.I want a good combo for bahamdia,if necessary ill buy another bey for bahamdia.Should get gryph tomorrow.And any type works no specific typr ATTACK/DEFENSE/STAMINA.Which ever works best Grin
(Jun. 16, 2013  1:20 PM)The Bey Reaper Wrote: Can anyone suggest a good use for bahamdia chrome wheel.Currently have revizer and dragooon.I want a good combo for bahamdia,if necessary ill buy another bey for bahamdia.Should get gryph tomorrow.And any type works no specific typr ATTACK/DEFENSE/STAMINA.Which ever works best Grin

The 'Build Me a Combo!' thread should be used.
Wow soon this thread will be on the 1000th page!!

I have a question, is Begirados good for stamina?
(Jun. 16, 2013  2:39 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have a question, is Begirados good for stamina?

No not really. It is very unbalanced and it doesn't seem fit to have any use in Stamina.
Quote:
(Jun. 16, 2013  10:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Do any others have a different length?

Not to my knowledge, no.

Actually, the string on the Zero-G Beylauncher is shorter IIRC (I know it's a different length), and I think the L-Drago Beylauncher L's string is longer (this I'm less sure about, but I remember a few people saying that).