Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 09, 2013  12:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 09, 2013  12:33 AM)diblee123 Wrote: Nobody answered my question.
Has Jade been tested for defense?
If so can someone send me link? Because I do not see and threads with Jade combo, and according to xxunicornoxx video, it os Duo Uranus and Death Quetzalcoatl 3 times in a row without losing once.

videos
Jupiter vs Quetzalcoatl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nQY_CYB4YY

Jupiter vs Uranus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UO1wJ-aVz8

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

By the way, neither Death Quetzalcoatl nor Duo Uranus are Attack types, therefore I have no idea why you would say that those videos prove that it should be tested for Defense ...

if Jade out spun Duo uranus, shouldnt that mean that it has less recoil? And less recoil means good defense.
What wheel has the least amount of recoil?
Most likely duo because its almost completely circular
Thanks Kai-V I wish I knew because phantom Orion only spins barely past 2min. and 03.1 seconds
I have a question, why are beyblades like big bang pegasus not called big bang pegasus 3? but when you make a combo it's called pegasus 3?
(May. 11, 2013  7:19 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have a question, why are beyblades like big bang pegasus not called big bang pegasus 3? but when you make a combo it's called pegasus 3?

Because the part is called Pegasis, but it is the third iteration, so officially if you are talking about it specifically and not as part of the default context "Big Bang Pegasis", then it is Pegasis III. It would also be way too confusing considering that a lot of Tracks consist only of numbers, so it would make : Big Bang Pegasis '3' 160RF, as you write it.
Is it legal to use L-Drago Destructor (Light metal fury one) core with L-Drago Destroy (takara tomy) metal frame?
Are all versions of beys from the ultimate build kits legal?

What *Ginga* said
(May. 11, 2013  10:57 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Is it legal to use L-Drago Destructor (Light metal fury one) core with L-Drago Destroy (takara tomy) metal frame?

Yes.

(May. 12, 2013  12:46 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Are all versions of beys from the ultimate build kits legal?

There is no "Ultimate Build Kits", so I do not know what you are talking about.
(May. 12, 2013  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  12:46 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Are all versions of beys from the ultimate build kits legal?

There is no "Ultimate Build Kits", so I do not know what you are talking about.

I believe he is talking about the Meteo L Drago and Gravity Perseus Reshuffle Sets.
Would it be good to make Quetzalcoatl 90WF into Quetzalcoatl 90XF/GF?
I think ,since my B;D is f***ed up ,someone should test Bakshin Orion B;D see if it's a stamina type or defense type. PLEASE!
(May. 12, 2013  3:39 AM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: I think ,since my B;D is f***ed up ,someone should test Bakshin Orion B;D see if it's a stamina type or defense type. PLEASE!

That combo would get devowered by well, everything lol.
To clarify, are L-drago rush, assualt, and absorb all legal?
And are Gravity Perseus attack, defence, and stamina all legal?
Yes, they are all legal.
I have a question is a metal stone face from zero g the equivalent of a metal face bolt from HWS?

(May. 11, 2013  7:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2013  7:19 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I have a question, why are beyblades like big bang pegasus not called big bang pegasus 3? but when you make a combo it's called pegasus 3?

Because the part is called Pegasis, but it is the third iteration, so officially if you are talking about it specifically and not as part of the default context "Big Bang Pegasis", then it is Pegasis III. It would also be way too confusing considering that a lot of Tracks consist only of numbers, so it would make : Big Bang Pegasis '3' 160RF, as you write it.
Thanks I get it know.
Yes, it is. But Metal Stone Faces will only work on Zero G Beys, and will not work on any PHW Beys. And Vice-Versa.
(May. 12, 2013  1:38 PM)LMAO Wrote: Yes, it is. But Metal Stone Faces will only work on Zero G Beys, and will not work on any PHW Beys. And Vice-Versa.
Thanks, is that the same with chrome wheels and crystal wheels?
(May. 12, 2013  1:41 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:38 PM)LMAO Wrote: Yes, it is. But Metal Stone Faces will only work on Zero G Beys, and will not work on any PHW Beys. And Vice-Versa.

Metal/Stone faces only work with Zero-G beys.

What do you mean?
(May. 12, 2013  1:44 PM)LMAO Wrote:

What do you mean?
I mean are chrome wheels and crystal wheels interchangeable with metal wheels and clear wheels?
(May. 12, 2013  1:47 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:41 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Thanks, is that the same with chrome wheels and crystal wheels?

What do you mean?
I mean are chrome wheels and crystal wheels interchangeable with metal wheels and clear wheels?

No, only the track and tip can be used on other MFB's. Only Chrome Wheels and crystal wheels can be interchanged.
(May. 12, 2013  1:41 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Thanks, is that the same with chrome wheels and crystal wheels?

What do you mean?

Nope, only Crystal Wheels can work with Chrome Wheels, and only Metal Wheels can work with Clear wheels. If you take apart a Zero G Bey, you can see there is a hole, and a point on each chrome wheel and crystal wheel, and with the point and the hole, you connect it with each other, and so it wouldn't work for regular HWS Beys.
(May. 12, 2013  1:51 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:44 PM)LMAO Wrote: What do you mean?

Nope, only Crystal Wheels can work with Chrome Wheels, and only Metal Wheels can work with Clear wheels. If you take apart a Zero G Bey, you can see there is a hole, and a point on each chrome wheel and crystal wheel, and with the point and the hole, you connect it with each other, and so it wouldn't work for regular HWS Beys.
OK, I have one more question about zero g are they going to start the zero g series on TV after this current metal fight beyblade season?
(May. 12, 2013  2:24 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:51 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(May. 12, 2013  1:47 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I mean are chrome wheels and crystal wheels interchangeable with metal wheels and clear wheels?

OK, I have one more question about zero g are they going to start the zero g series on TV after this current metal fight beyblade season?

Yes, they will. It will start in Fall 2013, and that's when Metal Fury should be finished.