Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Any bottoms will wear with frequent use. Even if you play on a stadium, it will wear over time. Ground surfaces such as rough concrete is the most damaging. Also, do what th!nk suggested as well. It will prolong the condition of your beys and bottoms.

The cardboard underneath the Zero G stadium is more toward getting a proper standardized sway, but it also helps protect the beys' bottoms as they exit the stadium.

(Feb. 21, 2013  6:11 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Do all Zero-G boosters have a MSF, or just some of them?

Regular booster releases all have Metal Stone Faces, these excludes Random Boosters though.
(Feb. 21, 2013  2:25 PM)BlackOutTornado Wrote: Is B-Daman is related to beyblade?

Not in the slightest .
(Unless there is some long lost plastics link, ha)
I have a B performance tip fully made out of meta, but is it the same as MB?
Sorry but thats a fake. If its completely metal (even the part of MB thats plastic) its probably a Rapidity. If not, and just the ball part of it is metal, it sounds like a legit MB.
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:49 PM)marek Wrote: I have a B performance tip fully made out of meta, but is it the same as MB?

Leone19 is completely correct , except there's no 'probably' in the matter - fully metal = fake rapidity .
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:54 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:49 PM)marek Wrote: I have a B performance tip fully made out of meta, but is it the same as MB?

Leone19 is completely correct , except there's no 'probably' in the matter - fully metal = fake rapidity .

Yay I did something right! Grin

I figured I'd through a probably in there just to brighten the tone. Effort?
(Feb. 21, 2013  10:03 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  9:54 PM)Luck Wrote:

Yay I did something right! Grin

I figured I'd through a probably in there just to brighten the tone. Effort?

Yeah - unless it is actually just an MB .
Is zero G a gimmick or a full redesign on beys. And I've seen a lot of saramanda saramanda like combos. How are they affecting the meta with their high weight?
Your question is too general. Read the Beywiki for now, as that provides a precise answer to your question.
As for the prevalence of Synchroms, yes they certainly dominate because of their weight.
Read the various Parts Discussion threads for reference. Smile
(Feb. 22, 2013  9:07 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Your question is too general. Read the Beywiki for now, as that provides a precise answer to your question.
As for the prevalence of Synchroms, yes they certainly dominate because of their weight.
Read the various Parts Discussion threads for reference. Smile

Not only do they dominate because of their weight , but also because of how much you can affect the shape and size of the things boosting the weight .
There's a 'deeper' level of customization involved , so to speak .
Are zero G's taking over or are 4D's still very viable?
(Feb. 22, 2013  6:12 PM)TrueVaultHunter Wrote: Are zero G's taking over or are 4D's still very viable?

If you mean can 4D beys still be used competitively , yes . They can .
Even in the zero-g format .
If you mean is 4D any good competitively , some parts are still quite useful , such as Variares , Blitz , Duo , Flash , etc .
Alright, so I have a few questions, how am I supposed to know if my BGrin is broken? It has been acting really weird lately (only spinning for 3 minutes), next, if I find out it's broken, is here any possible way I could fix it?
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but it is a question. I want to order some tt stuff, and I found I website that has it for a good price, Megafunbox. Is it legit, like real beys, and has anyone bought from it?
(Feb. 23, 2013  2:53 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here but it is a question. I want to order some tt stuff, and I found I website that has it for a good price, Megafunbox. Is it legit, like real beys, and has anyone bought from it?

Yes that is a legit site. Many people have purchased from that store before, and their products are genuine.
Hey guys so i bought some RARE beyblades like a year ago.... i bought
1. Mercury Anubis 85XF
2. Gravity Perseus along with the LR Launcher
3. Burn Phenix

and some other normal beys like Earth Eagle

However, I wanted to get some money to buy new PS3 games, and when i tried to resell these beyblades on this site...it sounds like they aren't very rare anymore.... so What happen to them?
Yet another curious question from me.

Now I do have a few Takara Tomy Beys, but acquiring them isn't exactly always easy for me to do for obvious reasons that I won't delve into. So out of curiousity, will the so called "Hyperblades" be at least an acceptable substitute for the Takara Tomy 4D Beys?
(Feb. 23, 2013  9:14 PM)ReploidZero Wrote: Yet another curious question from me.

Now I do have a few Takara Tomy Beys, but acquiring them isn't exactly always easy for me to do for obvious reasons that I won't delve into. So out of curiousity, will the so called "Hyperblades" be at least an acceptable substitute for the Takara Tomy 4D Beys?

The Hyperblades from Hasbro are the same as the real 4D except the colours.

(Feb. 23, 2013  8:54 PM)MessiBeyblade Wrote: Hey guys so i bought some RARE beyblades like a year ago.... i bought
1. Mercury Anubis 85XF
2. Gravity Perseus along with the LR Launcher
3. Burn Phenix

and some other normal beys like Earth Eagle

However, I wanted to get some money to buy new PS3 games, and when i tried to resell these beyblades on this site...it sounds like they aren't very rare anymore.... so What happen to them?

Mercury Anubius is relatively rare, but none of the others were ever rare at all, so I do not know what gave you the idea.
So to extend on my previous question. Would the Hasbro Hyperblades 4D version of Blitz Striker 100RSF, perform just as well as the Takara Tomy 4D Blitz Unicornio 100RSF? Or is the Takara Tomy version still the superior bey?
Nope, they perform they same, unless you take in different variables, such as launch power, or in Phantom Orion's case, B:D solo spin time molds, etc.
Oh wow well i was trying to sell Mercury Anubis.. yet noone responded..so how would i be able to sell this beyblade. due to the fact that im not a BIG fan of beyblades like i used to be.
(Feb. 23, 2013  10:58 PM)MessiBeyblade Wrote: Oh wow well i was trying to sell Mercury Anubis.. yet noone responded..so how would i be able to sell this beyblade. due to the fact that im not a BIG fan of beyblades like i used to be.

Ebay?
Can you use a Metal Fight Beyblade launcher with a Zero G bey?
(Feb. 23, 2013  11:53 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Can you use a Metal Fight Beyblade launcher with a Zero G bey?

Yes Grin