Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 20, 2013  6:34 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2013  6:28 PM)Infie Wrote: My M145 from Zero-G Random Booster Volume 2 frequently shifts slightly out of the Outer Mode after every battle and requires re-positioning everytime. Is this normal or is mine faulty?

Yes, that is normal. It doesn't necessarily occur from that Booster, but all M145's in general.

Thanks for the response.

Aww. Kind of a bother to adjust it back each game... Pinching_eyes_2

(Jan. 20, 2013  6:06 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: This is a thread for questions, there is a random thoughts thread. Also you didn't do the spoilers correctly and you didn't really need that picture...

i posted it there no answer 2 months later i posted here,i know mistakes can happen,soooo...
Ok my bad. If no ones answered your question and its been a long time, quote the question so people know what you're talking about.
I was just doing some battles with my dad and i was using cyber and my dad was using rock orso d125f he just changed the performance tip into f then all i see rock orso ko's cyber befall w105mf with a blink of an eye so is rock better then cyber ?
(Jan. 20, 2013  8:16 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I was just doing some battles with my dad and i was using cyber and my dad was using rock orso d125f he just changed the performance tip into f then all i see rock orso ko's cyber befall w105mf with a blink of an eye so is rock better then cyber ?
Well rock has different molds, and theres one mold that was ok for attack back then. Cyber just never really was good, simply because pegasis (Pre HWS) was a lot better. So yeah rock is better than cyber.
I asked a couple of days ago if "Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF" is an attack combo or a spin stealer one, can someone answer that?
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I asked a couple of days ago if "Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF" is an attack combo or a spin stealer one, can someone answer that?
Please check the combinations forum next time.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerke...n-DF105LRF
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:43 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I asked a couple of days ago if "Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF" is an attack combo or a spin stealer one, can someone answer that?
Please check the combinations forum next time.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Killerke...n-DF105LRF

I usually check the forum, is possible that i didn't see it

Thanks
Also, do remember in future that a combination can do more than one thing, it doesn't have to just be attack or just be a spin stealer, especially because any combo that spins in the opposite direction to its opponent will steal spin to some degree if it is at a lower RPM.
if you get two fusion hades you can create fully rubber metal wheel is that correct?
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:47 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: if you get two fusion hades you can create fully rubber metal wheel is that correct?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...WD#Gallery

I'm going to let you figure this out yourself, because if you can't, you don't deserve to know.
(Jan. 21, 2013  12:59 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:47 AM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: if you get two fusion hades you can create fully rubber metal wheel is that correct?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...WD#Gallery

I'm going to let you figure this out yourself, because if you can't, you don't deserve to know.

Nope can't figure it out I guess I'll never know the Hades secret Unhappy
From the looks of the images, no, you cannot because there are no slots for the track and CW to fit into.

My questions: Could MWs with multiple protrusions be put on a semi-aggro tip to brrage the other opponent and wear it down? Like, a Barrage Attack type of thing?

Also, my B:D goes aggro sometimes when I rip hard in the Hasbro Dragon's Den stadium and the Zero-G Defense stadium, but I find it difficult to tell whether it is the B:D or the flat portion in the center of both of these stadiums causing it to do so. Also, it is hardly worn at all. So what is happening?
Yeah I know that haha forgive my sarcasm
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:49 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Yeah I know that haha forgive my sarcasm

You should refrain from being sarcastic over the Internet, as it is not as easy to be detected when not said out loud ..

(Jan. 20, 2013  7:29 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Ok my bad. If no ones answered your question and its been a long time, quite the question so people know what you're talking about.
thanks
What is the best metal fusion blade for endurance and attack?
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:02 PM)Rhysallatt98 Wrote: What is the best metal fusion blade for endurance and attack?

There is no real way to have both Stamina and Attack. In any case, you should really look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.

(Jan. 21, 2013  9:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:02 PM)Rhysallatt98 Wrote: What is the best metal fusion blade for endurance and attack?

There is no real way to have both Stamina and Attack. In any case, you should really look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.

Okay thank you well what is the best metal fusion beyblade for balance and the best one for attack
Again, look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic. If you can't find it, use search.
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So unlike Big Bang Prgasus, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Gaurdian have no CW. After your post I went on Beywiki and brushed up on my knowledge of 4D, and was able to anwer all of my remaining questions there about 4D, Except this; Can L-Drago Destroy and Gaurdian swap Metal Frame components? If so is this legal?

Yes, it is legal. The L-Drago Guardian S130MB article has no description for the Core specifically because it is the same as L-Drago Destroy's and we were waiting for a final approved version of that first ...

Can the same be said for Wing and Big Bang?
(Jan. 21, 2013  11:46 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So unlike Big Bang Prgasus, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Gaurdian have no CW. After your post I went on Beywiki and brushed up on my knowledge of 4D, and was able to anwer all of my remaining questions there about 4D, Except this; Can L-Drago Destroy and Gaurdian swap Metal Frame components? If so is this legal?

Yes, it is legal. The L-Drago Guardian S130MB article has no description for the Core specifically because it is the same as L-Drago Destroy's and we were waiting for a final approved version of that first ...

Can the same be said for Wing and Big Bang?

No, because Wing and Big Bang contain no identical components. They are two separate wheels entirely.
Thank you.

Regarding my friends claim about "Panzer Dragoon" he admitted that he was genuienly mistaken. It looks as if he owned a Dragoon F.

Thank you all for your help
Does anyone know a plastic beyblading team in the north east of the uk
Does l-drago have to be the only bey that can be used as a spin stealer?