spin track:125(i think), r145
performance tip:wb, jb, mb, sf
sorry for offtopic
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:26 PM)drastaruh Wrote: I need any combo
energy ring:aquario, zurafa
fusion wheel:poison, evil, rock, flame
spin track:125(i think), r145
performance tip:wb, jb, mb, sf

Use the "Build me a combo! #2" thread located in the Beyblade Customizations section.
Why do Zero G Beys bounce so much?
(Jan. 15, 2013  7:38 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: Why do Zero G Beys bounce so much?

What? Do you mean in the ZeroG Stadium or...
My saramanda and berserker begirados bounce alot in a normal stadium
(Jan. 15, 2013  8:48 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: My saramanda and berserker begirados bounce alot in a normal stadium
please specify what a "normal stadium" is to you, BB-10, Hasbro, BBG-4???
but I've honestly never had an issue with this it seems like a possible imbalance issue, you sure you got legit beys? not fakes?
(Jan. 15, 2013  8:48 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: My saramanda and berserker begirados bounce alot in a normal stadium

I can't imagine Saramanda bouncing in a stadium, but for Begirados it's due to mainly the chrome wheel. BWD might also contribute to this, but I don't see any bouncing present when I put it on different combos that do not involve Begirados (That is, chrome up mode and not crystal up or synchrom)
Thief Saramanda 230WB from the random booster vol. 1 , in a maximum stampede stadium, it bounces a little bit, and btw i don't buy fakes.
(Jan. 15, 2013  9:01 PM)Sakyoo Wrote: Thief Saramanda 230WB from the random booster vol. 1 , in a maximum stampede stadium, it bounces a little bit, and btw i don't buy fakes.
didn't mean to insult you, just wanted to make sure they werent fakes. Then I have no idea. Seems weird. Bouncing like Duo in attack mode?

Quote:didn't mean to insult you, just wanted to make sure they werent fakes. Then I have no idea. Seems weird. Bouncing like Duo in attack mode?

Oops, i did not mean to be rude or something, sorry for that coach, but it just bounces a little bit, not much. But this question was asked the most for my Berserker Begirados, thanks for the answers anyway!

Hello my other YouTube has just been able to do custom thumbnails Smile but i don't use Photoshop Unhappy is there anyone who can make some thumbnails for me the videos are here http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMagmaGamez/videos?view=0 it features Call of duty game play and naruto! is there anyone who can make me some good thumbnails TODAY?
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:18 PM)darkwizard Wrote: sorry trying to be funny Unhappy and i mean storebought i dont want to buy one i just want to know
did nobody see my comment
(Jan. 16, 2013  12:56 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2013  2:18 PM)darkwizard Wrote: sorry trying to be funny Unhappy and i mean storebought i dont want to buy one i just want to know
did nobody see my comment

Kai-V answered, and your question is in the wrong thread.

Because they are unbalanced.

This is generally the same for all Zero-G Beyblade's, but not all.
So I'm missing some parts to complete the Guardian Revizer 160SB WBBA G4 and I found some stuff that resembles the colors of those parts and one of them was Guardian Saramanda W145Q with a darkish Guardian crystal wheel. The youtube videos didn't really help and if someone has it, can you confirm that it is roughly the same color scheme as the WBBA G4 Guardian crystal wheel?
mercury vs storm which has more attack
why sometimes when i post something it doesnt show in the next few minutes
Why do people put tape on the stadiums?
(Jan. 16, 2013  6:33 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Why do people put tape on the stadiums?

the stickers in the center?

There are three possible reasons :

- To reinforce vulnerable structure before a break happens. Usually, you will therefore put it on the underside of the stadium, to avoid it being illegal : tape should never come into contact with the Beyblades;

- To repare a break. There is no way to do it legally though : if you put it underneath the stadium surface, it will still leave the broken line open to contact, while if you properly tape it on top of the tear, it is obviously illegal now anyway;

- To keep the stadium immobile on the ground, mostly in the case of the Attack Type BeyStadium.
what are the strong and weak sides of mercury and storm
these are my only attack fusion wheels
(Jan. 16, 2013  6:42 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what are the strong and weak sides of mercury and storm
these are my only attack fusion wheels

For Storm, we have a Beywiki article on Storm Pegasis 105RF that you should read.

For Mercury, it is completely outclassed as well, but there is no deep testing on it since it is relatively rare and painted.
what 4D and Zero-G beys haven't been deeply tested yet?
(Jan. 16, 2013  8:02 PM)Infinity Wrote: what 4D and Zero-G beys haven't been deeply tested yet?

Nothing really in 4D nor Zero-G.
(Jan. 16, 2013  6:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

There are three possible reasons :

- To reinforce vulnerable structure before a break happens. Usually, you will therefore put it on the underside of the stadium, to avoid it being illegal : tape should never come into contact with the Beyblades;

- To repare a break. There is no way to do it legally though : if you put it underneath the stadium surface, it will still leave the broken line open to contact, while if you properly tape it on top of the tear, it is obviously illegal now anyway;

- To keep the stadium immobile on the ground, mostly in the case of the Attack Type BeyStadium.

I'm quite curious with the second point: to repare

it's even illegal with an plastic adhesive? that shouldn't leave any trace of the crack, only a visual scar if you do right (i use usually to fix thing -in general- an adhesive that only requires one drop to paste almost anything -almost always used to stick miniatures-)
How would that be done ? I have seen no method that can be used by every person here.