Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I bought 2 hasbro beyblades, cosmic pegasus and beat lynx. They came with their own launchers and are kind of loose when I try to attach the beyblade to the launcher. Can I fix that somehow? They aren't supposed to be this way, are they?
my cosmic Pegasus does not do the same thing so I think you should open it and see if anything is ruined or something
(Jan. 10, 2013  3:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  3:07 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:47 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: For your first question, the tip itself, like the flat part, if it's going too fast, it won't catch on the tornado ridge, it kinda bumps up and glides over it.
Oops, sorry my question was kinda vague. Pinching_eyes_2 I do realise that WSF won't catch the tornado ridge like WF and XF due to the coned circumference. I was wondering if there was any customisations or launch techniques that won't make a WSF bey self-KO in a BB-10 stadium?
Banking helps just a little bit Smile
Thanks, it does help just a little bit. XD When the bey is knocked upright again at high RPM, it still zooms out of the stadium. Haha.
Does removing the lock mechanism (button in-between the prongs) from the Rev Up Launcher make it illegal for WBO tournaments?
Anything that alters the performance is illegal.
Alright, so I got all the specific parts for a certain customized beyblade and I created it by turning the Revizer upside down and placing Dragooon on top. My question is this, why can't I grip onto the customized beyblade with my L launcher that came along with the Dragooon?
I just got a BB 21 and looking at the box, Pegasis is constantly referred to as "Black Pegasis". Is that the proper name for the Pegasis that comes with this set?
(Jan. 11, 2013  4:16 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: Alright, so I got all the specific parts for a certain customized beyblade and I created it by turning the Revizer upside down and placing Dragooon on top. My question is this, why can't I grip onto the customized beyblade with my L launcher that came along with the Dragooon?

Did you try gripping it the opposite direction? Dragooon is a Left-Rotation Chrome Wheel, and the instructions should be able to help you with that (In the pictures obviously)
(Jan. 11, 2013  4:51 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I just got a BB 21 and looking at the box, Pegasis is constantly referred to as "Black Pegasis". Is that the proper name for the Pegasis that comes with this set?

Yes, that is the proper name.

BB-21
Where are tournaments in cjicago il or small groups in chicago il that love to bey battle
Where are tournaments in chicago il or small groups in chicago il that love to bey battleo
devonp, you should go to WBO Organized Play > WBO General, and search there.
sorry we don't answer those questions here this thread is only about the actual beyblades and I believe it belongs in the wbo general
Does the bolt change anything in the blade?
do you mean the face bolt the regular one does not change anything but the metal face makes the beyblade heavier
(Jan. 11, 2013  1:29 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: sorry we don't answer those questions here this thread is only about the actual beyblades and I believe it belongs in the wbo general
Kaizer Vearn already stated that wayyy before you.
(Jan. 11, 2013  2:42 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: do you mean the face bolt the regular one does not change anything but the metal face makes the beyblade heavier

There are also Feather faces, and different types of metal faces (MF2, ETC,)
88powerpig88 asked me for a favor, but I have little clue on Plastic products. Could someone ID these two items for me?
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:29 PM)BH145WD Wrote: 88powerpig88 asked me for a favor, but I have little clue on Plastic products. Could someone ID these two items for me?

Pretty sure they're knock offs and even if not they aren't actual Plastic Beyblades that can be used competitively
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:33 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:29 PM)BH145WD Wrote: 88powerpig88 asked me for a favor, but I have little clue on Plastic products. Could someone ID these two items for me?

Pretty sure they're knock offs and even if not they aren't actual Plastic Beyblades that can be used competitively

Alright, can someone else confirm this, just to be sure?

EDIT: It would've been quite obvious that they aren't competitive.
They seem to be some manner of side product, because they have both the D-Rights logo AND a Takara logo on them. I don't recognize them at all, though...
They have all the legitimate logos including the d-rights one so I doubt they're fake. They'd be a side product and therefore something I don't know much about (though even if I did, considering powerpig88 isn't willing to make efforts to ship internationally even as a once-off, I'm not exactly going to make a huge effort to help them with anything, because I'm childish and asinine like that.)

Either way, any questions from the plastics era belong in Plastics Q&A, especially if you want an answer. Pretty sure you've been told this before. Either way, try there, Ultra might know something. There's also a lot of information about them on the box especially as you can actually see the contents and it has the name printed in english but you know.

EDIT: Tysonblader009, please, don't answer questions if you don't actually know the answer. Misinformation is far, far worse than no information.
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: They have all the legitimate logos including the d-rights one so I doubt they're fake. They'd be a side product and therefore something I don't know much about (though even if I did, considering powerpig88 isn't willing to make efforts to ship internationally even as a once-off, I'm not exactly going to make a huge effort to help them with anything, because I'm childish like that.)

Either way, any questions from the plastics era belong in Plastics Q&A, especially if you want an answer. Pretty sure you've been told this before. Either way, try there, Ultra might know something. There's also a lot of information about them on the box especially as you can actually see the contents and it has the name printed in english but you know.

I knew I was forgetting something... Thank you.

They are called "Beyblade Junior", and I am very certain that they are just capsule toys like these :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-...#pid157588

Since they are made of carton or very light plastic, they are safer for very young kids, hence the name. The two sets are simply double-packs with launchers specifically for them.
(Jan. 12, 2013  3:53 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are called "Beyblade Junior", and I am very certain that they are just capsule toys like these :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Capsule-...#pid157588

Since they are made of carton or very light plastic, they are safer for very young kids, hence the name. The two sets are simply double-packs with launchers specifically for them.

Thank you!
(Jan. 11, 2013  11:46 PM)th!nk Wrote: They have all the legitimate logos including the d-rights one so I doubt they're fake. They'd be a side product and therefore something I don't know much about (though even if I did, considering powerpig88 isn't willing to make efforts to ship internationally even as a once-off, I'm not exactly going to make a huge effort to help them with anything, because I'm childish and asinine like that.)

EDIT: Tysonblader009, please, don't answer questions if you don't actually know the answer. Misinformation is far, far worse than no information.

Sorry won't happen again