Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Maybe you should try reading Smile
I'm not getting on him about trying to find his friend a beyblade, the site and the threads within have rules. They are rules for a reason. Rules are rules, you know, like how laws are laws? If we could just post any question we want in any thread, then why would we even have other threads like Purchase Consultation?
You really are starting to act ridiculous again lol
Major Capri, Actually yes, he is stating rules so that hopefully people like you can get to know them ...

Anyways, I have a question. How fast does a Wide Flat wear compared to a Metal Flat? My Wide Flat isn't spinning at the speed it used too. I've used it a lot lately, but I also use my Metal Flat more and it still has it's speed and stamina.
you pretty much answered your own question metal flat dont wear down easily but wide flat is made out of plastic so it wears down and actually starts bending and starts sticking up on the very bottom so thats your answer tri
What? That's not right at all. I'm well aware that Metal Flat wears faster than Wide Flat, not what you said. I'm asking why my Wide Flat weared faster.

i used my metal flat all the time and it never wore down but my wf did wear down bad
is thunder capricorn s130 f illegal for tournaments
What kind of difference have JSB from other tips? because it seems it moves like a SB

EDIT:

Another question: according to the wiki the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon has a Black Dark Knight, isn't that wrong? because mine came with a Gold Dark Knight
(Jan. 10, 2013  7:20 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Another question: according to the wiki the Gold Dark Knight Dragooon has a Black Dark Knight, isn't that wrong? because mine came with a Gold Dark Knight

To help back up Izhkoort;

(Jan. 10, 2013  3:24 AM)Major Capri Wrote: i used my metal flat all the time and it never wore down but my wf did wear down bad
is thunder capricorn s130 f illegal for tournaments

Not a single bit unless there is something done to it that you aren't telling us.
is zero g BBG20 string launcher = a normal string launcher??
(Jan. 10, 2013  10:48 AM)keithoinkz Wrote: is zero g BBG20 string launcher = a normal string launcher??
Yes, the concept is the same, just a different launch position. Here's a thread for more info Smile --> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-19-Zero-G-Launcher

PS: It's actually BBG-19 not BBG-20.
(Jan. 10, 2013  3:22 AM)Tri Wrote: What? That's not right at all. I'm well aware that Metal Flat wears faster than Wide Flat, not what you said. I'm asking why my Wide Flat weared faster.

It depends how you used it, mine did the same thing. I don't know why they wear down, the only reason I can think of excessive use.
Why does WSF always performs self KOs on BB-10? Is it only useful in Zero-G only?

And on a Zero-G Attack Stadium, is SB better or SD/D at handling Zero-G Attack?
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:32 PM)Infie Wrote: Why does WSF always performs self KOs on BB-10? Is it only useful in Zero-G only?

For your first question, the tip itself, like the flat part, if it's going too fast, it won't catch on the tornado ridge, it kinda bumps up and glides over it.
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:47 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:32 PM)Infie Wrote: Why does WSF always performs self KOs on BB-10? Is it only useful in Zero-G only?

For your first question, the tip itself, like the flat part, if it's going too fast, it won't catch on the tornado ridge, it kinda bumps up and glides over it.
Oops, sorry my question was kinda vague. Pinching_eyes_2 I do realise that WSF won't catch the tornado ridge like WF and XF due to the coned circumference. I was wondering if there was any customisations or launch techniques that won't make a WSF bey self-KO in a BB-10 stadium?
(Jan. 10, 2013  3:07 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:47 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

Oops, sorry my question was kinda vague. Pinching_eyes_2 I do realise that WSF won't catch the tornado ridge like WF and XF due to the coned circumference. I was wondering if there was any customisations or launch techniques that won't make a WSF bey self-KO in a BB-10 stadium?
Banking helps just a little bit Smile

So, adding to what Tri said above, are you allowed to use a Flat tip variant (XF, WF, F, etc.) that moves slower than it used to in a tournament.
Is the Vulcan from Vulcan Horuseus have painted red stripes on the MW, or are those just stickers?
(Jan. 10, 2013  3:22 AM)Tri Wrote: What? That's not right at all. I'm well aware that Metal Flat wears faster than Wide Flat, not what you said. I'm asking why my Wide Flat weared faster.

To answer this, plastic wears faster than metal...

So yeah, WF will wear faster than MF...

@ Rush:

If it's not too noticeable, yes.

@ Crab:
Painted
My Hasbro Vulcan has no red paint on it anywhere. The wheel is all black and the all the red on it is just stickers.
Is it possible to upgrade Rock Zurafa R145WB to increase its attack but dont decrease deffense?
(Jan. 10, 2013  5:04 PM)drastaruh Wrote: Is it possible to upgrade Rock Zurafa R145WB to increase its attack but dont decrease deffense?

Rock Giraffe R145WB needs to be upgraded overall by just throwing it to the wastebasket. There is nothing you can do to improve it without completely changing all of its parts. That being said, perhaps you could try just using CS instead of WB, althoguh that Beyblade would still be entirely outclassed ...

Also, that question would belong in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
@Zancrow Thanks for the answer!

Can someone answer the other question I asked? Thanks
(Jan. 10, 2013  7:20 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What kind of difference have JSB from other tips? because it seems it moves like a SB

I've always wanted to ask this question, but is it possible for us to put our own sticker (customized) on our beyblade?
yes you can do that

I have a question what is the best bey in the top tier????????
This has been mentioned before: There is no "best" Beyblade...