Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No. Unless you completely took it apart and then put it back together with right spinning parts or something, never tried it , but I think it might work...
But you'd need a right spinning launcher for that, and i'm assuming you do not have one to spare?...
I suggest you just be a starter bey, They come with launchers.
(Jan. 09, 2013  8:49 PM)Al_Bundy Wrote: So is there a way to make it work with right spin beyblades? Cause the shipping cost would probably be $5 alone and the launcher also cost $5.

There is no possible way to make a Beylauncher L spin right.

EDIT:Ninja'd by Luck. Argh!
Haha.
But as I said, couldn't you do it by changing everything except the frame?
Or is the frame specifically built for certain directions?
are ROCK ZURAFA R145WB and METEO KRONOS LW105SF good enough?
Good enough for what?
Please elaborate.
And Rock Zurafa R145WB is un-customized, also, MeteoKronos isn't even legal Chocked_2
I use them for friendly battles that i can even use tornado battler vs electro battler Tongue_out_wink.
I want RockZurafa to be strong enought to block even the strong attacks of Pegasus and MeteoKronos to be fast and strong enought to beat any defensive blade like RockLeonne
I didnt customized RockZurafa because im not sure what parts to replace
Pegasus?
Rockleonne?
Please expand.
And now, you're leaning over to the 'build a combo #2' thread now Confused
OK,can Rock Zurafa R145WB block the attacks from Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
and Meteo Kronos LW105SF destroy the strong defense of Twisted Tempo 145WD
No beyblade can actually 'block' attacks...
That would be almost impossible.
and it's not like twisted tempo has some sort of shield , and if you destroy it's defensive shield, you beat it Chocked_2
There is no way to evade anything either.
yes no beyblade has a shield and by the way your meteo kronos is illegal
How the bey moves depends partially on how you rip both beys on either side.
I suggest you just get you best possible combos of the 'build me a combo #2' thread.

Dark Aquario 55: I've already said that. read all of the posts prior to this that involve the question please.

NINJA'D TWICE?!
Dang.
Ok i will try.

(Jan. 09, 2013  9:43 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: yes no beyblade has a shield and by the way your meteo kronos is illegal

I use them for friendly battles i dont play in tournaments.
(Jan. 09, 2013  9:44 PM)drastaruh Wrote: Ok i will try.

(Jan. 09, 2013  9:43 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: yes no beyblade has a shield and by the way your meteo kronos is illegal

I use them for friendly battles i dont play in tournaments.

I do not even believe that MeteoKronos works well though, no matter whether or not it is illegal.
It is fast as ferrari and has strong attack but VERY LOW ballance and stamina
(Jan. 09, 2013  9:50 PM)drastaruh Wrote: It is fast as ferrari and has strong attack but VERY LOW ballance and stamina

Yeah !
I completely agree!

NO. -__-
As fast a ferrari?
Really?
Great analogy.
Which ferrari?
If I remember correctly there are multiple.
and if it has bad balance and stamina , but good attack and speed, how is that even possible?
If it want towards another spinning bey at the speed you seem to be describing, with balance you seem to be describing, it would just fall over.
ok not fast as ferrari but really fast and its balance is bad when its hit

its stamina is arround 8sec in battle
(Jan. 09, 2013  9:57 PM)drastaruh Wrote: ok not fast as ferrari but really fast and its balance is bad when its hit

its stamina is arround 18sec in battle

Exactly.
That is clearly a bad combo then.
I suggest do not use it.
luck is right. and what would be better flash or blitz or variares for attack
(Jan. 09, 2013  10:03 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: luck is right. and what would be better flash or blitz or variares for attack

Flash is the best attack MW so far.Variares is probably the 2nd best.Blitz is outclassed by both.
In terms of attack, which metal wheels are best in attack? Also, please number them.

Blitz
Variares
Flash
Beat
Vulcan
Lightning
Gravity

Also, can somebody explain how Pisces and Scorpio are on the top tier list for attack.
the question was answered up there
(Jan. 09, 2013  10:57 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Also, can somebody explain how Pisces and Scorpio are on the top tier list for attack.
IIRC, they aren't necessarily the best wheels for attack, it's just that they were found to be extremely effective on Flash.