Ask a question, get an answer! #2

he might use wing pegasus 90 wf or big bang pegasus f : d can i still beat big bang
Look if your d is still performing well then you can beat any of his beys so don't panic and if your d is performing.bad then use wd
how come i cant join a team anyone got one i can join
(Jan. 08, 2013  2:22 AM)DEAD BEAT Wrote: how come i cant join a team anyone got one i can join
This thread is for beyblade only, not teams.

actually he said ask a question i got an answer so he didnt say exclusively beyblade now did he
I don't know who 'he' is, but in the OP it says this thread is primarily for beyblades.
What? This thread is exclusively for questions about the beyblade game which teams does not go into so look somewhere else.
(Jan. 08, 2013  2:30 AM)DEAD BEAT Wrote: actually he said ask a question i got an answer so he didnt say exclusively beyblade now did he

In addition to what Tri just mentioned, this topic is also exclusively in the Beyblade General forum, where we only discuss the Beyblade toys, not teams.
I currently use a Beylauncher-LR. Recently, I began to notice that when I rip a bey, Storm Pegasus 105RF for example, into my BB-10, It doesn't seem to move around aggressively than when I rip it with My Light Launcher II. Oh, and if your wondering, my RF (TT) is new, I've already cleaned the dust off my stadium, and I've only had the Beylauncher for about a year.
Have you never used a Beylauncher before ? It takes some time and practice to really get comfortable with it and launch it with all your power. Since it is a string, you naturally find it too fragile to pull to the maximum.
I've used this for a year, so it's not the first time using a beylauncher Wink
But, yeah it's probably cause I don't wanna break it (cause I'm going have to buy another one XD)
Is there like an accessory for preventing the string to break?
Make sure you let go of the handle when you launch.

Also, Takara Tomy made the Beylauncher Suspension to prevent handle breakage, but it is not really that good from what I've heard.
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:04 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Make sure you let go of the handle when you launch.

Also, Takara Tomy made the Beylauncher Suspension to prevent handle breakage, but it is not really that good from what I've heard.
Ok, Thanks for the advice!
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:03 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  12:57 AM)darkwizard Wrote: even though it is scratched up and is a regular hasbro stadium fine
If it doesn't affect performance, it should be ok.

A regular hasbro stadium is good for this combo since stamina types dominate there.
sorry but i dont have a d only a b i got confused so what do i use
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:11 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:04 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Make sure you let go of the handle when you launch.

Ok, Thanks for the advice!
Id highly recommend the beyblade launcher rubber, it also prevents beylauncher handle breakage, and increases the power of your launch.
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:18 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:03 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  12:57 AM)darkwizard Wrote: even though it is scratched up and is a regular hasbro stadium fine
If it doesn't affect performance, it should be ok.

A regular hasbro stadium is good for this combo since stamina types dominate there.
MB, but if that's not available, WB or B can be used as a substitute.
This conversation should have been done in the Build me a Combo! #2 thread Smile
When you need help with combos, just post there next time ^-^
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
Ah sorry, my mistake. Pinching_eyes_2 I will remember to redirect next time.
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:38 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  3:18 AM)darkwizard Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  1:03 AM)Infie Wrote: If it doesn't affect performance, it should be ok.

MB, but if that's not available, WB or B can be used as a substitute.
not ds?
i have been wondering a while so are hsbro 4d beyblades (hyper blades) more reliable than takara`s 4d`s or they are better than hasbro?
and 1 more question when i rip my string launcher(hasbro)
i usually let go of the string but after 10 - 20 rips the part where you hold the string craked almost open so there is no way to hold it unless touching the string any way to prevent it?
(Jan. 08, 2013  5:30 PM)wishwere Wrote: i have been wondering a while so are hsbro 4d beyblades (hyper blades) more reliable than takara`s 4d`s or they are better than hasbro?
and 1 more question when i rip my string launcher(hasbro)
i usually let go of the string but after 10 - 20 rips the part where you hold the string craked almost open so there is no way to hold it unless touching the string any way to prevent it?

They are the same, why would they be more anything ...

Purchase a Beylauncher Rubber or a Beylauncher Suspension.
Ok i have been looking for a beat lynx jade jupiter and fusion hades for nearly a year... Why is it so fustrating to get my hands on these beyblades on amazon and even more fustrating on ebay... unless you buy them loose... and then when i'm looking for them they cost a fortuine?!

let me rephase the question... Japanese or sonokong versions.
There are good deals sometimes where you can get all three for a reasonable price. You should not expect less than ten dollars per Bey.
yo guys! well my ripcord just broke and thats the third one by now -.- is there anyway to fix this or should i just give up? hasbro ripcords are so weak....btw im waiting for my beylauncher to arrive but still sad that i keep braking ripcords....
Hmmm... Do you straighten them out? Having them out of the box in the shape they come in can hurt the launchers, and the ripcord most likely.