Fusion wheel:Hell
Spintrack:BD145
Performance tip:B

Energy ring:Horuseus
Fusion whel:Basalt
Spintrack:145
Performancetip:WB

Haven't Got A chance to test them And won't be able to for a couple weeks
That should really go in Build me a Combo #2...
But to answer your questions, B and WB are both outclassed.
Which one has more smash attack (rightspinwhise) blitz unicorno or Variares?
And which is better to ko dragooon; Blitz or Variares (left spin)?
How good would you gusy say Meteo L-Drago Assault version is?
(Dec. 30, 2012  7:26 PM)Infinity Wrote: Which one has more smash attack (rightspinwhise) blitz unicorno or Variares?
And which is better to ko dragooon; Blitz or Variares (left spin)?

I would say Variares for your first question, but for your second question; blitz cannot go left spin. Unless there is something wrong but it is a right spin Beyblade so it cannot go left. But again I would say Variares but they both can knock out beyblades. Also it depends what combo is Dragooon made to?
(Dec. 30, 2012  7:31 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: How good would you gusy say Meteo L-Drago Assault version is?

I would say its not good; there's really no use for it competitively but maybe for a collector to have it.
I was wondering, my launcher set up is a hasbro custom grip and a lrll2. I don't have the angle compass from the grip or the clip for holding alternate prongs for the launcher so would that be legal?
Go to your user cp then on the side bar you click on edit profile and it will be there.
(Dec. 30, 2012  8:36 PM)Aquaurius2020g Wrote: How do I make a bio

this is the wrong place to post that, that goes in Questions about WBO but to answer your question you just tell us i bit about yourself

Edit: Beaten :\
Anyone know when hyperblades are Coming out in WA state
(Dec. 30, 2012  8:15 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: I was wondering, my launcher set up is a hasbro custom grip and a lrll2. I don't have the angle compass from the grip or the clip for holding alternate prongs for the launcher so would that be legal?

As for the angle compass missing, yes its legal. And by the clip do you mean the one connecting the launcher to the grip? If so, yes that's legal too.

(Dec. 30, 2012  9:21 PM)Aquaurius2020g Wrote: Anyone know when hyperblades are Coming out in WA state

According to Toywiz, they should be available in all 50 states in January 2013.
Ok. No for the lrll2, I meant the little clip that holds the prongs.
(Dec. 30, 2012  11:20 PM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: Ok. No for the lrll2, I meant the little clip that holds the prongs.

Oh I'm sorry, I must have misread. I believe it too is legal.
Anyone know A Fusion Wheel that can really smash up phantom
Alright, so I've been surfing through the website's forums for quite a bit now. I've come up with a few Beyblades that I would like to re-create, but I have one question concerning something I'm having difficulty with. Where is it that I can buy the EWD part from or which pre-made beyblades is it a part of? My next question, once I have all of the beyblades I need for a certain combo, what parts do I grab from each to make MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD? Thank you very much for the help guys, and I already know you need to buy the face bolt separately, but is Revizer the same as the one you get from Guardian Reviser?
If this belongs in "Questions about the WBO" please tell me. Both my beylaunchers broke so would it be acceptable to use a lrll2 for testing? I don't think that's allowed but I just wanted to make sure.

Also, EWD comes on evil beafowl, dragooon comes on dark knight dragooon, sa165 comes on archer gargole, and yes reviser does come from guardian revizer. Although you could have looked on bey wiki or google.
Nope. Only Beylaunchers are allowed, as they produce the most consistent RPMs, and are an essential to any Beyblader. If they're broken, check out this thread.
Ah ok. I'll try to find all the parts of my beylaunchers. Thanks raigeko!
Where can you buy metal faces???
(Dec. 31, 2012  4:26 AM)prothunder Wrote: Where can you buy metal faces???

Ebay Or WBO sellers like Dimsum2u
Or if you can find any of the ds games with the metal faces but the games and blades aren't good so yah, go with what zx said.
(Dec. 31, 2012  4:30 AM)€ur!•u$ G£•rg£ Wrote: Or if you can find any of the ds games with the metal faces but the games and blades aren't good so yah, go with what zx said.

plus to add to what €ur!•u$ G£•rg£ said if you buy The games your looking at $50 or more compared to something that would cost $10 MAX
What beyblades and/or parts would I need to buy to make this?

MF Earth Bull 230CS

Also MF Screw Herculéo CH120RF
(Dec. 31, 2012  7:44 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: What beyblades and/or parts would I need to buy to make this?

MF Earth Bull 230CS

Also MF Screw Herculéo CH120RF

-Metal Face
-Earth Aquila 145WD
-Dark Bull H145SD
-Flame Byxis 230WD or Flash Sagittario 230WD
-Ray Unicorno D125CS

As for the second one :

-Metal Face
-Screw Capricorne 90MF
-Tornado Herculeo 105F
-Dark Cancer CH120SF
-Storm Pegasis 105RF

You should have posted this in the Build Me a Combo #2 topic by the way.