Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 29, 2012  8:22 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question from out of the blue, but what do MF-H and MF stand for? I really am such a newb at this thing lol.

MF-H stands for Metal Face Heavy
And MF stands for Metal Face.
As you are a newbie, the best thing to do is to read the BeyWiki.
We have articles on most of thr basic stuff, including the MFs. Wink
Hi, I've heard about things called Takara Tomy Beyblades and I was wondering if they are the same as Hasbro Beyblades, or are the same kind of thing? In the credits in the first season of Beyblade it has the name TAKARA at the end, is this the same person/company?
what is the best way to beat stock phantom orion with out useing attack
Well actually most of Hasbro's beys are similar to the Takara Tomy ones except for 4D ones and a few other things.

EDIT:- As for the Names I am also not familiar....
Just curious, when testing is being done, are we allowed to use an MFB BeyStadium Super Control?
Not at all.

An official test requires the MFB Attack Type Stadium to be used.
I don't think so, all testing is to be done in either a bb-10 attack type stadium or in a Zero-G attack type stadium

EDIT: ninja'd by Kujikato lol
I was always one Tongue_out

Yeah, the Zero G and MFB Attack Type Stadium is preferred/required, but for 0G, the Balance type is alright.
I'm not exactly sure where to ask this question, as I posted it in the episode download thread but there was no reply, so here goes :

(Dec. 14, 2012  8:38 PM)Hagane Wrote: I have a few of the MFB Uncut Dub episodes from S01 (Episodes 16 - 52) and I'd like to upload them for other users to download.

i) Can you guys recommend a site over which I can upload them for free ?

ii) Does anybody have any links for the first 16 episodes of Beyblade Metal Fusion in English and in HD or at least recorded from CN HD ?

Many thanks in advance Joyful_3
I have recently bought the MF2 Custom Ver. and I wanted to know what are the metal faces called when there not customized ?
For example MF-H, MF-M, MF-L, MF-?
So, what's the purpose of the blades on BSF? From my experience with it, it never makes stadium contact. Is it to work in conjunction with LW160 to produce a downforce effect?
Also, in what set/product can an MSF-H be obtained?
(Dec. 29, 2012  8:13 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: I have recently bought the MF2 Custom Ver. and I wanted to know what are the metal faces called when there not customized ?

The last one on your list is MF-F (Feather).

The Metal Face article on Beywiki should help.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face
(Dec. 29, 2012  8:51 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So, what's the purpose of the blades on BSF? From my experience with it, it never makes stadium contact. Is it to work in conjunction with LW160 to produce a downforce effect?
Also, in what set/product can an MSF-H be obtained?

For your first question, it could just be a heaver SF
(Dec. 29, 2012  8:13 PM)SagemodeDC Wrote: I have recently bought the MF2 Custom Ver. and I wanted to know what are the metal faces called when there not customized ?

This could easily have been found on Beywiki Smile
Here !

By using different combinations of Cores and Plates, it is possible to change the weight and weight distribution of the Face. These different modes are as follows, in order of weight:

Heavy: Metal Core + Metal Plate
Light: Clear Core + Metal Plate
Middle: Metal Core + Clear Plate
Feather: Clear Core + Clear Plate

Edit : Ninja'd by Imperial
are there any shops in the uk that stock 4d beyblades, and when will zero G reach the UK?
(Dec. 30, 2012  12:36 AM)humphrey Wrote: are there any shops in the uk that stock 4d beyblades, and when will zero G reach the UK?

I believe your first question belongs in the Stores With Beyblades In Stock topic. Not this one. Second, if I recall correctly, the worldwide release of Zero-G/Shogun Steel will commence in Fall 2013.
Ok so I got a Giga Flat recently and for some reason it wont tornado stall. it constantly crashes into the walls the falls to the middle making a wavy pattern as it sits in the middle. Any one have the same issue?
(Dec. 30, 2012  3:55 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Ok so I got a Giga Flat recently and for some reason it wont tornado stall. it constantly crashes into the walls the falls to the middle making a wavy pattern as it sits in the middle. Any one have the same issue?

If you want it to stall, then you must launch it as straight as possible; no tilting whatsoever.

My Beyblade too makes that weird wavy/tornado pattern on GF when it's almost out of Stamina.
(Dec. 30, 2012  5:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2012  3:55 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Ok so I got a Giga Flat recently and for some reason it wont tornado stall. it constantly crashes into the walls the falls to the middle making a wavy pattern as it sits in the middle. Any one have the same issue?

If you want it to stall, then you must launch it as straight as possible; no tilting whatsoever.

My Beyblade too makes that weird wavy/tornado pattern on GF when it's almost out of Stamina.

dude you wont believe the many straight/weak/strong launches ive done still no change
I know this is random but is it weird to work better with not customize beys?
Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Ok so I got a Giga Flat recently and for some reason it wont tornado stall. it constantly crashes into the walls the falls to the middle making a wavy pattern as it sits in the middle. Any one have the same issue?

dude you wont believe the many straight/weak/strong launches ive done still no change

(my reply)
same here. no matter what I do the weird wavy thing happens of GF
I've been hearing things about the bearings in B:D for quite a while now. I've heard that the bearings you get could either be good or bad. What is the average spin time for a good set of bearings and the average spin time for a bad set of bearings? Also, if you get a bad set of bearings, is there a way to fix them?
By breaking them in; to "activate" the bearings.

You can search on here how to do so.
Damn, the Phantom Orion article really needs to be published soon and have a whole section on that "breaking in" process so that people can stop asking the same question over and over ...
(Dec. 30, 2012  11:48 AM)Cannon Wrote: By breaking them in; to "activate" the bearings.

You can search on here how to do so.

Thanks, I thought whenever someone said breaking them meaning to literally break the bearings, but whenever I saw the methods to "break" the bearings, it always sounded like a way to make the bearings work even more. It finally makes sence to me. Thanks!

(Dec. 30, 2012  2:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Damn, the Phantom Orion article really needs to be published soon and have a whole section on that "breaking in" process so that people can stop asking the same question over and over ...

I completely agree. That is the one flaw of that article, it needs the "breaking in" section. If that section doesn't get put in, everyone who doesn't know about it already won't have the information on how to break in the bearings and would constantly be asking here. If it weren't for that part of the article, it would probably already be on the beywiki.