Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Did somebody saw the new tornado battlers from L drago destructor,susanow and herculeo?
I did, and they look awesome and interesting, do somebody know theyre new feature?
Is D:D as fragile as Flame Change Base from Dranzer-F?
There has been no reports so far about D:D being fragile, since the bottom changing part is actually 1 unit, and can't be detached like Flame Change Base without screw removal. I'm not familiar with Flame Change Base myself, but D:D is definitely quite sturdy.
does the AS tip from sol blaze have any competitive use
No, if you look at the discussion thread, it didn't perform well compared to other top tier stamina tips, IIRC
how about now that the zero g stadium has come out does it do better its abilities seem to balence out short tracked stamina combos in said stadium due to my tests
note attack stadium had best performance high ko rate with CF
(Dec. 03, 2012  6:17 AM)HinTin Wrote: how about now that the zero g stadium has come out does it do better its abilities seem to balence out short tracked stamina combos in said stadium due to my tests
note attack stadium had best performance high ko rate with CF

It'll be better to show your test so we can actually apply what you said. You may post at "Beyblade customization" PROPERLY.
What pure attack Gravity combo can be used to counter Earth/Basalt 230CS?
I think this combo should do the trick. Gravity Perseus BD145 RF/R2F.
I'm pretty sure that dosent belong here ^^^^ try the 'build me a combo' thread!
So if a Beyblade is "rolling", but still making revolutions, is it still considered spinning? In other words, it is using the slope of the stadium to "roll downwards".
(Dec. 03, 2012  2:11 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So if a Beyblade is "rolling", but still making revolutions, is it still considered spinning? In other words, it is using the slope of the stadium to "roll downwards".

Yes, but that will not make it roll forever at all.
Umm this is my first time posting My torch gemios' cs was kinda lopsided when i got it like one side coming out is there any way to fix this and the tip is reinforced
Thx in advance
poison no anything done to any part of they bey is illegal all yo
Quote:u can do is get a new one
Can someone please PM me on how to have a friend refer to me. I won't check here for the answer, so please just PM the answer to me. Thanx.
(Dec. 04, 2012  7:27 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Can someone please PM me on how to have a friend refer to me. I won't check here for the answer, so please just PM the answer to me. Thanx.

You should have used the Questions about the WBO topic, by the way, because that has nothing to do with Beyblade.
(Dec. 04, 2012  4:35 AM)PoisonWinger Wrote: Umm this is my first time posting My torch gemios' cs was kinda lopsided when i got it like one side coming out is there any way to fix this and the tip is reinforced
Thx in advance

Depending on how bad lopsided it is, after some use it will probably straighten out just fine. If it were me, I would stick it on the heaviest bey I have and launch it over and over (in a stadium of course) to see if some wear would straighten it out.
(Dec. 04, 2012  9:19 PM)BBG-2 Wrote: why can i not get a blader passport

Why not ?

Anyway, this question does not belong in this topic since it is not Beyblade-related, but you should send me a private message so that you can further explain the issue to me.
Yo guys, I wanted to know: Where can I get GIFs of BeyBlades spinning. I want to (for once) try and create my own avatar, but I need a spinning Burn fireblaze. Thanks in advance!
(Dec. 04, 2012  9:47 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Yo guys, I wanted to know: Where can I get GIFs of BeyBlades spinning. I want to (for once) try and create my own avatar, but I need a spinning Burn fireblaze. Thanks in advance!

Extract one from the anime. However, this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys themselves.
(Dec. 04, 2012  9:47 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: Yo guys, I wanted to know: Where can I get GIFs of BeyBlades spinning. I want to (for once) try and create my own avatar, but I need a spinning Burn fireblaze. Thanks in advance!
Thats not beyblade related. This thread is only for the actual tops.

I have a question I am wondering if basalt befall 105wd is good or should I change it to ad145
(Dec. 04, 2012  10:56 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: I have a question I am wondering if basalt befall 105wd is good or should I change it to ad145

That should be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
Which stadium is better to use different beyblades from plastics to zero-g? BB-10, HMS Tornado Balance or other?