Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I see alot of people with beyblades with weird stickers on them, saying they have LE stickers. what does this mean?
Are they an official type of different sticker that are rare or something?
What is a Team about in Beyblade
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:40 AM)cmgrant99 Wrote: What is a Team about in Beyblade

If you are talking about the various teams we have in the teams forum, a paragraph in this thread explains it:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RULES-Teams
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:49 AM)Olencia Wrote: I see alot of people with beyblades with weird stickers on them, saying they have LE stickers. what does this mean?
Are they an official type of different sticker that are rare or something?

Limited Edition. Just means rare stickers, which are usually uglier than the originals. People make way too much of a fuss about them - most often those interested in a beyblade's value rather than the beyblade itself, though some people legitimately like the different stickers.
uh... probably wrong place, but is ray striker sw145 sd a good smash combo?
What is boost mode on Hades Kerbecs?Confused
(Aug. 31, 2012  2:10 PM)ChampionOfHades Wrote: What is boost mode on Hades Kerbecs?Confused

Boost Mode is the mode where the three protrusions face upwards and fit into the Metal Wheel, leaving no gap in between.

EDIT: Check the BeyWiki article for the gallery.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...cs_BD145DS
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:23 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Destroy/Guardian Fusion Wheels, they're like 5 grams.

TT's is about 5.8g while Hasbro's is 5.2g.
I have a galaxy pegasis but i threw away the instructions before i could out on the stickers. Is there an image of the hasbro instructions or anyway i can put on the stickers?
(Aug. 31, 2012  10:26 PM)xXchrisicXx Wrote: I have a galaxy pegasis but i threw away the instructions before i could out on the stickers. Is there an image of the hasbro instructions or anyway i can put on the stickers?

You know... Stickers aren't a necessity. But if you still wish to put on stickers, I suggest that you look off of this render of Galaxy Pegasis, and try to place the stickers wherever the render has it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7B2Iv4WkzDh7yrvk87tl...PIjpbg&t=1]
Does Hasbro still have those MW stickers?
I got a sig pic in a pm and i cant copy it then paste it into edit signature. How do i make it my signature?
Ask around the thread Questions About The Wbo
(Aug. 31, 2012  11:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Does Hasbro still have those MW stickers?

Hasbro stopped using stickers when Metal Fury was released so the answer is no.
(Aug. 31, 2012  11:32 PM)wtater888 Wrote: I got a sig pic in a pm and i cant copy it then paste it into edit signature. How do i make it my signature?

Save the picture and go to imageshack. Upload the photo then it should give you a URL. Put the URL in the signature section of the User CP.
Which is currently better in attack, Flash or Vari? And which is better in defence, Diablo or Death? Thanks!
Flash is superior to Vari for attack. Diablo is better for weight-based defense and anti-attack combos, whereas Death is better for pure defense.

Combo questions like those belong in Build me a combo, though.
Ah, ok. Thanks, and next time I'll remember to do that Wink
The proper and only name is VariAres, by the way. "Vari" refers to nothing, since VariAres is only one piece with no Clear Wheel.
in a tournament can the host participate in it
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:54 PM)basalt 145wd Wrote: in a tournament can the host participate in it

Yes. However, this topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.
(Sep. 01, 2012  12:13 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  11:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Does Hasbro still have those MW stickers?
Hasbro stopped using stickers when Metal Fury was released so the answer is no.

Sorry, that wasn't as clear as I though. I was responding to the picture of TT Galaxy Pegasus given when someone asked how to put stickers on their hasbro one.
What are the pros and cons of the Standard Stadium (BB46) v. Attack Type (BB10)?
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:03 PM)spunoutalive Wrote: What are the pros and cons of the Standard Stadium (BB46) v. Attack Type (BB10)?

Standard Stadium-
Pros:
Less protected from damage, since it is made of a hard plastic. Other than that nothing else to be honest.
Cons:
No Tornado Ridge, favors certain types, has a flat surface in the middle, walls can be knocked out during play, etc.

MFB Attack Stadium-
Pros:
Favors all types, has a tornado ridge, well balanced.
Cons:
Easily damaged; dents, cracks etc.