Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes, only X:D can support the inverted MW.
(Aug. 27, 2012  7:12 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Dracogameat: Oh, I know what you mean; the one where the final version was originally to be Cancer!

The current Quetz is what was intended to be Cancer, we never got the true Quetz wheel.
Are we allowed to put an extra set of balls in our GB145?

*Looks at Draciel* It is a mystery
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:37 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Are we allowed to put an extra set of balls in our GB145?

I've wondered about this same question before too. I don't totally understand why it's considered okay in older gens when it's blatantly against the rules in MFB. It is a mystery indeed
I'm not sure if this question should be posted here but im new so go easy on me ^,^;; anyway, I was thinking about getting a few things from a site called ''emoonstore.com" and people say his launchers are fakes, not sure if its true or not,if they are ill buy some off ebay but please PM me or wite the answer here if you know Joyful_3 thanks
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I've wondered about this same question before too. I don't totally understand why it's considered okay in older gens when it's blatantly against the rules in MFB. It is a mystery indeed

You should ask th!nk, but I believe it was not OK for all the Draciel bases that could fit them or something. Also, apparently Takara was encouraging a lot of weird modifications back then ...

(Aug. 28, 2012  1:32 AM)Shinigam1shoku Wrote: I'm not sure if this question should be posted here but im new so go easy on me ^,^;; anyway, I was thinking about getting a few things from a site called ''emoonstore.com" and people say his launchers are fakes, not sure if its true or not,if they are ill buy some off ebay but please PM me or wite the answer here if you know Joyful_3 thanks

This should have been asked in theflightyellz's guide to identifying fakes topic, but his Launcher Grips are fake, while his Beyblades are official. It is a risk you have to see if you want to take. Personally I would not.
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I've wondered about this same question before too. I don't totally understand why it's considered okay in older gens when it's blatantly against the rules in MFB. It is a mystery indeed

You should ask th!nk, but I believe it was not OK for all the Draciel bases that could fit them or something. Also, apparently Takara was encouraging a lot of weird modifications back then ...

(Aug. 28, 2012  1:32 AM)Shinigam1shoku Wrote: I'm not sure if this question should be posted here but im new so go easy on me ^,^;; anyway, I was thinking about getting a few things from a site called ''emoonstore.com" and people say his launchers are fakes, not sure if its true or not,if they are ill buy some off ebay but please PM me or wite the answer here if you know Joyful_3 thanks

This should have been asked in theflightyellz's guide to identifying fakes topic, but his Launcher Grips are fake, while his Beyblades are official. It is a risk you have to see if you want to take. Personally I would not.
I'm sorry ^,^; im still getting used to the site but thank you for answering, I'll get them off ebay then Joyful_3 once again thank you
This is gonna sound wierd, but i have two shinobi saramandas and they're both real (i checked), but one of them has a brown spin track and the other one's track is black. Why?
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:57 AM)Bazooka Wrote: This is gonna sound wierd, but i have two shinobi saramandas and they're both real (i checked), but one of them has a brown spin track and the other one's track is black. Why?

Were they both BBG-02, and not opened ?
(Aug. 28, 2012  3:57 AM)Bazooka Wrote: This is gonna sound wierd, but i have two shinobi saramandas and they're both real (i checked), but one of them has a brown spin track and the other one's track is black. Why?

Wut!? Are you sure it isn't just the lighting around the room you're in? o.o
Did you get it like that in the box? No customs? If so, it might be a packaging error...

Other than that, I have no idea. It is a mystery
Kai-v and Tris, they were both bbg02' they weren't opened, and I held the tracks up next to each other by a good light. black and brown! It is a mystery
(Aug. 28, 2012  4:16 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Kai-v and Tris, they weren't opened, and I held them up next to each other. black and brown! It is a mystery

Yeah... I think it's probably a packaging error... Or maybe sort of like the Golden Ticket! You've won to chance to visit the Beyblade Factory! Mystery Solved
Can I meet Willy-Bey-Wonka? btw, tris, i like your videos
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  10:37 PM)pocketpulls Wrote: Are we allowed to put an extra set of balls in our GB145?

I've wondered about this same question before too. I don't totally understand why it's considered okay in older gens when it's blatantly against the rules in MFB. It is a mystery indeed

Plastic rules were significantly looser. There was generally no issue with things if they seemed sensible. Initially the rules were basically "anything goes", even non-Takara stuff, which gave kids with parents in metalworking jobs an unfair advantage.
It's hard to explain, but a very different approach was taken in plastics, basically.
That said, even I have wondered about mbd, as it needs to be unscrewed, but it almost certainly came disassembled, which would make it more sensible.

Either way, there was a well known trend of Takara throwing in "secret" customization options, like the use of dragoon v2's BB with zombie sg's, for example. Or the ability to push metal balls into the holes in the bb's of some gen 1 blades (including mbd's) which we don't allow right now.
Any bladers local to El Cajon, CA?
Is it illegal to lubricate my ED145 with petroleum jelly (Vaseline)?
Yes. Why would you want to? If you want to get ed145 to stop spinning, then get grand cetus. its spin track is called wd145 and it is like ed145 that dosent spin freely
Lubricate means to like, uh, make it more smooth. I want my ED145 to move more, not stop spinning.
Sadly, there is almost no use for lubrication. It will still be free-spinning, and even if it does go faster(or smoother)
it depends most on the speed of your bey. My ED145 wings are already wobbling, and even if lubrication works, it causes recoil.
if you're not allowed to lubricate bearings in bearing cores and B: D, i don't see how there should be any exceptional treatment regarding the lubrication of ED145.

p.s. did you figure out who the zeroes are? =P shoot me back a pm for fear of going off topic.
(Aug. 28, 2012  2:03 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Sadly, there is almost no use for lubrication. It will still be free-spinning, and even if it does go faster(or smoother)
it depends most on the speed of your bey. My ED145 wings are already wobbling, and even if lubrication works, it causes recoil.

Better LAD.
Just to reinforce the point, the lubrication of Beyblades and any of their parts is illegal...
How flat can a rubber flat(or R2F) be before a rubber flat (or R2F)can be too flat. Also I use my R2F's in left spin, the bottom is still flat but the points are starting to become somewhat rounded. legal or no legal?
It all depends on the behavior of the part. OK, the tips are a bit rounded - does it still behave like an R2F (i.e. as aggressive or more aggressive than a normal RF)? If so, then it is OK. If not, then not.
Another way to tell how worn a RF variant is is by looking at the small indention in the center of the bottom of the tip. If you can still see the indention and the tip isn't behaving differently, it's good. If you can't see the indention, it's too worn and you should probably get another.