Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm thinking of getting an ultimate dx set
I have no idea of what is a good deal and not a good deal
can some one tell me?
Okay thanks. One more question: Does anyone know of any MFB release that has a clear red face. I want to make a full red Big Bang Pegasis and that's the only piece missing.
Fusion Hades. Byxis face could work too, but it's not fully clear as it has the printing, but yeah.
You can lightly brush scissors against the top to remove the ink from printed faces if you so desire.
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:49 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: You can lightly brush scissors against the top to remove the ink from printed faces if you so desire.

Better off using a fine grit sandpaper to avoid any scratches
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:18 PM)Ickle Wrote: Fusion Hades. Byxis face could work too, but it's not fully clear as it has the printing, but yeah.

Takara's Byxis is quite a maroon colour, while Hasbro's is more of a red.
Ah, I see. My Byxis face is Hasbro, so yeah. Smile
I'm gonna go with the Fusion Hades face since it's clear red like I wanted. Thanks.
(Aug. 27, 2012  1:58 PM)wishwere Wrote: are 3 man battles legal?

In terms of what? A tourney? Definitely not.
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:55 AM)slyx Wrote: i've been wondering for some time:

what are the relative benefits of using reviser reviser as opposed to reviser saramanda? i have heard that saramanda is supposedly more balanced than reviser, but shouldn't reviser offer more synergy when synchromed with itself?

i have tried to verify this for myself by testing out both MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS and MSF-H Reviser Saramanda 230 CS informally, but i don't seem to notice any significant performance difference.

please advise and thanks in advance!

hate to self quote but does anyone out there know anything about this?
(Aug. 27, 2012  2:30 PM)slyx Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2012  3:55 AM)slyx Wrote: i've been wondering for some time:

what are the relative benefits of using reviser reviser as opposed to reviser saramanda? i have heard that saramanda is supposedly more balanced than reviser, but shouldn't reviser offer more synergy when synchromed with itself?

i have tried to verify this for myself by testing out both MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS and MSF-H Reviser Saramanda 230 CS informally, but i don't seem to notice any significant performance difference.

please advise and thanks in advance!

hate to self quote but does anyone out there know anything about this?

It is always better to Synchrom with the same Chrome Wheel, because it will balance exactly, to a point where you have the same mass on both sides. The only bad point is that, on a vertical perspective, the weight is not balanced the same way.

Saramanda is also not totally circular like Revizer can be.
thank you for clarifying, kai-v =) not sure if it's appropriate to follow up on this, but ingulit specifically states in his combo thread MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165 EWD that reviser dragooon out-performs Dragooon Dragooon. why is it an exception in this case?
i thought posting in the giveaway thread would count as double posting so i decided to ask it here-
Kei
.......................there will be two winners.............
------------------(lousy enough to quote the thing)
so are there two bandids available or two face boosters?
(Aug. 27, 2012  12:06 AM)Kei Wrote: To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in a free Face Booster for the winners! And yes, there will be not one, but two winners!

Two of each.
What are the rarest known Beys in the Metal Fight series?
Is MSF-H Dragooon Dragoon E230 CS better for defense, when compared to MSF-H Revizer Dragooon E230 CS ?
(Aug. 27, 2012  6:02 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What are the rarest known Beys in the Metal Fight series?

There are many rare recolours but the rarest actual bey is the original prototype Quetzalcoatl, of which no copies were ever officially released.
@ Dracogameat: Oh, I know what you mean; the one where the final version was originally to be Cancer!
You really didn't think a question like that wouldn't have been asked before? It gets asked once or twice a month, so I honestly doubt you even tried the most basic search...
Is using BD145 on Hell in opposite mode legal? I searched "BD145" in the search, and I can't go through 13 pages XD

"Opposite mode" = this.
In Normal Mode ?

Everything should already be on Beywiki.
Hell ___ BD145 __ has 3 modes. Boost mode and two officially unnamed modes both titled "normal". I believe Insomniac to be specifically reffering to when the triangles on BD145 align with the gaps in Hell but it is not in Boost mode. This is different to when they align with the center of Hell's wings.
(Aug. 27, 2012  7:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: You really didn't think a question like that wouldn't have been asked before? It gets asked once or twice a month, so I honestly doubt you even tried the most basic search...

@ th!nk: Forgive me. I did not realize that other people asked that question.
Is Diablo's semi-free-spin "balence" mode exclusive to XD