Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What exactly is the difference between Wing's modes?
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:47 PM)Ickle Wrote: What exactly is the difference between Wing's modes?

It is absolutely minute, but the portion protruding in each mode varies very slightly, and the angle of the three triangles on the Metal Frame apparently changes. You should check the Beywiki article on Wing Pegasis :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...gasis_90WF
the metal frame sticks out in places
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  2:47 PM)Ickle Wrote: What exactly is the difference between Wing's modes?

It is absolutely minute, but the portion protruding in each mode varies very slightly, and the angle of the three triangles on the Metal Frame apparently changes. You should check the Beywiki article on Wing Pegasis :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...gasis_90WF

Oh, I see. Mode 0 seems to protrude the least. Don't really see the angle change though.

Thanks!
What's the volume of the sun?
Oh,i'm just kidding.
What's the uses of WA130 in Attack,Defense,and Stamina?
Well, there's no real reason to do so, except for convenience. The Beypointer was quite sturdy as compared to a thin BeyPoint card...
It also complemented their further releases, such as-
It made use of the card-space on the 3-Segment...

Vulcan Wizard- It is, for the most part, useless...
The height is decent for Flash, however, S130 outclasses it.
(Aug. 12, 2012  5:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, there's no real reason to do so, except for convenience. The Beypointer was quite sturdy as compared to a thin BeyPoint card...
It also complemented their further releases, such as-
It made use of the card-space on the 3-Segment...

Vulcan Wizard- It is, for the most part, useless...
The height is decent for Flash, however, S130 outclasses it.
Hmm,that sucks.I think it looks cool
(Aug. 12, 2012  4:59 PM)wishwere Wrote: why did takara change the bey pointer to a beypointer card?
if i recall correctly then, at that time, if you could collect a certain number of beypoints, by wining battles etc., TT WBBA stores would gift some limited edition bey(s) in exchange of those points.. So because of greed people somehow found out a way to increase/multiply their beypoints illegally; maybe by hacking its processor/CPU.. inorder to prevent this the tomy company introduced a new system; the beycard system, with each card liscened. So no way to mess with it. Hah
Ah yes, that is one important reason I forgot about! Gasp
Thanks for correcting me, ashton!
hmm ya ashton
they used to take two beypointers and screw up as well the beypointer card is really good
A: How much testing has been done on zero g? B: Is it me or does Zero g have massive recoil
(Aug. 12, 2012  7:02 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: A: How much testing has been done on zero g? B: Is it me or does Zero g have massive recoil

A: Read around and find out for yourself instead of being lazy.
B: It's you.
Which is overall worse in competitive play?
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:22 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Which is overall worse in competitive play?
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions

I think the worst is people that don't bother to search for questions that have obviously been asked before, like "what is the worst wheel ever made" or the like.
TT boxes gave them the same star rating so... which is generally better for stamina, Kronos/Orion CW?
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:22 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Which is overall worse in competitive play?
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions

After finding out something sucks no one tests it. Especially not to see how it compares to other rubbish parts.
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:29 PM)BH145WD Wrote: TT boxes gave them the same star rating so... which is generally better for stamina, Kronos/Orion CW?

Star ratings are not comparable between beyblades, that's not how the system works. They're also not really accurate, and the best CW for stamina depends on the wheel you're using. Generally, you should ignore star ratings, as while they can be interpreted if you know what they mean, it's not worth the time or effort.

That said, Kronos is likely slightly better based on its weight distribution, and that it performs particularly well on Scythe.
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:25 PM)th!nk Wrote:
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions

I think the worst is people that don't bother to search for questions that have obviously been asked before, like "what is the worst wheel ever made" or the like.
Actually I do search but opinions vary since poison has some attack but it has recoil, darks recoil isn't as bad but it also dosen't have moderate ability, neither does sol nor escolpio, even if I search for "what is the worst MFB wheel ever made" etc etc some are results which aren't helpful and very opinion based.

what is the best: defensive beyblade
stamina beyblade
attack beyblade
balance beyblade

thanks
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:31 PM)Ultra Wrote:
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions

After finding out something sucks no one tests it. Especially not to see how it compares to other rubbish parts.
Ok whatever thanks though.

@Kentblader: Check the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic in the Advanced Forum.
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:49 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:25 PM)th!nk Wrote:
a) Dark
b) Sol
c) Escolpio
d) Poison
e) Other Suggestions

Actually I do search but opinions vary since poison has some attack but it has recoil, darks recoil isn't as bad but it also dosen't have moderate ability, neither does sol nor escolpio, even if I search for "what is the worst MFB wheel ever made" etc etc some are results which aren't helpful and very opinion based.
So what makes you think you'll get a good answer if you ask it? Ultra explained above why the responses are usually opinion. I've answered the question before myself, though, so there should be at least one passable answer out tehre.

(Aug. 12, 2012  8:49 PM)Kentblader Wrote: what is the best: defensive beyblade
stamina beyblade
attack beyblade
balance beyblade

thanks
Please check the competitive combos list in the advanced forum, including the recent discussion in that topic, or look up tests for yourself. In future, please refer customization questions to build me a combo #2 rather than this thread.
(Aug. 12, 2012  8:49 PM)Kentblader Wrote: what is the best: defensive beyblade
stamina beyblade
attack beyblade
balance beyblade

thanks

It depends on what's currently the most dominant, which type has the best variety of parts, defense might be dominant due to synchrom but there probably is no best, its probably gonna change as new parts come out.
@th!nk sorry I'm just asking that out of curiosity and hoping to get an answer from real experts, guess I was wrong.
I do not think this is against the rules but. Where can i buy Takara Tomy beyblades. at NYC ( New York City) is there any japanesses toy store there that sells them? imported?