Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No, just wash them correctly.

Remember, make sure any thing performance wise is not enhanced.
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:02 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can using toothpaste to polish metal wheels render them illegal in any way?

Use Brasso, and I tried toothpaste, doesn't work.
i read the page on 4d beyblades but i still dont get how they work
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:09 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:02 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Can using toothpaste to polish metal wheels render them illegal in any way?

Use Brasso, and I tried toothpaste, doesn't work.

Yes it does, albeit not as effective as metal polish, it still works. Moreover, that wasn't even a correct answer to his question.
(Jul. 31, 2012  7:19 AM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote: i read the page on 4d beyblades but i still dont get how they work

Their Metal Wheel just has at least two parts except in VariAres' case, and by rotating one of the two pieces, you get a different mode.
Or also by flipping one of the pieces. Some also have special tracktips, that give them new abilities.
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:34 PM)Helixguy Wrote: On the Hasbro Twisted Tempo, for some reason it spins around the stadium like an attack type. Is there something wrong with the tip, or is it because of the spiral staircase pattern on the inside?

(Jul. 30, 2012  9:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: The imbalance caused by the spiral staircase will cause jerky and erratic movement and, while this will rarely cause the bey to stray far from its normal path on the majority of tips, it combos with the fact that WD provides a large flat area when angled to create motion similar to WB.

If you are getting true attack type movement, however, that is indeed outside of the bey's normal movement. Perhaps it is your stadium.

With our first Twisted Tempo we bought, we got the exact same thing. I think it might have something to do with using the Hasbro stadiums with the printing on them wearing the tips down making them rougher causing them to grip, which also causes them to be illegal though... but we did have similar results.
I'm a new member so I'm not so sure if this is an appropriate question to ask...

During a WBO tournament if one were using a combo such as (Dragooon Orojya BD145 RDF) during the 5 battles against a user, is it legal that after a battle is done, the owner can unscrew the stone facebolt and use Orojya Dragooon in the next round versus the same user ?
Seeing as I'm the one that used that combo, no it would not be. Any mode changes that require you taking apart the Beyblade (ie: Gravity, Big Bang, and Synchrom) can't be done during a battle. You can change the mode after the battle is done and you're against someone else, though.
You can't change the mode of a part if it requires the Bey to be dissassembled, so no.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Primal, ha ha!
Oh okay Joyful_2. I was unclear about that but thanks Primal and angry face :\ (I think thats your username.)
This is just another question I had/ thought of :

Between the two tips PD and EWD, which one has more stamina on a standard right spin stamina combo using either Duo or Phantom ?
I favor PD heavily, but if you happen to face a left-spin Bey with your Stamina custom then EWD is arguably a better choice.
is it legal to use blu-tac to stop the rattling of the death metal wheel? if not, does the rattling render the part illegal for tournament play?
(Aug. 01, 2012  7:21 AM)slyx Wrote: is it legal to use blu-tac to stop the rattling of the death metal wheel? if not, does the rattling render the part illegal for tournament play?

Blu tack increases the weight slightly (depending on how much you use), and may affect the performance. And no, it is allowed for tournament-use.
It's definitely not allowed to use any sort of adhesive to do anything to your Bey. I've found that certain clear wheels help with rattling, like Gasher on my Duo and my fancy Pegasus II on basically everything (even Diablo). The rattling is in no way illegal, though it's always nice if you can find a decent clear wheel that also keeps the bey sturdier.
i've been alternating between sag II and cygnus on my death... sag II seems to reduce the rattling a bit more.. thanks ingulit and cannon! =D

EDIT: duo rattles too? O.o i never would've suspected, looking at the design... that leads me to my next question: seeing as duo death (and diablo) are all considered top tier wheels, yet they still rattle, does this mean that rattling does not affect performance too much? what are your experiences with this, do you buy a new wheel just to not have the rattle for tournaments? O.o
Duo, Death, and Diablo all rattle at least a little, because of the two parts. In most cases I've seen, Duo rattles the least, Death is close behind, then Diablo's of course rattles most...
For my Duo, this is what stops the rattling; Gasher, Scorpio, or Cetus CW's.
i have the option of getting either: kreis cygnus, death quetzacoatl, or variares... how good is death quetzacoatl's stamina because it has a rubber tip and which one should i get,Thanx =+= (<- thats a cat)
This belongs in Purchase Consultation, but get Quetz or Variares. Quetz really doesn't last that long but it has top tier defense. Variares is good for attack.
thanks and sorry but i need to know which one because i read in multiple articles that D: D is a mediocre tip but RDF is rubber... so not much stamina...if you could please narrow it down to one ...please >(^@.@^)<~
I would have to say but Death Quetzalcoatl. It has Death and RDF, which does not have much stamina, but is one of the best defensive tips. Quetz is also a pretty good Beyblade uncustomized.
thanx... i like how quetzacoatl looks too >(^o.o^)<~
If two Chrome Wheels are put together, can a Crystal Wheel be placed underneath as well?

Also, will the new Zero-G Line be able to fight against MFB in tournaments? They would be completely different things, I would think! I'm not sure if tournaments have already started with them or not, sorry for the ignorance.
I have a question.When is the next wbo tournament???