Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 30, 2014  8:38 AM)Du@l Wrote: I think it should be fine, if you give me Death Gargoyle.

I'm kidding, but I think that's alright.
Haha unfortunately that picture is not mine, I should have given credit to johnflippride. Anyways thanks for clearing that up for me. Smile
So I've read that the R2F tip is the best attack tip out right now but ive also read it's not as great as made out to be, any extra info I can get on it? been out of the beyblade world for a while so kinda rusty on what's effective in battle lol
(Jul. 02, 2014  5:00 AM)Drigzen Wrote: So I've read that the R2F tip is the best attack tip out right now but ive also read it's not as great as made out to be, any extra info I can get on it? been out of the beyblade world for a while so kinda rusty on what's effective in battle lol

R2F/LRF is better then RF, however it is harder to control. The reverse asterisk pattern improves speed and aggression, however a circle is easier to maneuver for a Sliding Shoot. It's best to wear in the R2F before battling.
R2F and LRF are defenitely the best attack tips and by no means are they not that good. RF can be used as a substitute or for recoil handling.
For sure thanks for the info Smile shogun steel/ zero g is a whole new world of blades to me and I'm still new to the metal blades, but I got my start with samurai ifrit and samurai Pegasus so far. Definitely going to be doing research on the blades and parts list
(Jul. 02, 2014  6:37 AM)Drigzen Wrote: For sure thanks for the info Smile shogun steel/ zero g is a whole new world of blades to me and I'm still new to the metal blades, but I got my start with samurai ifrit and samurai Pegasus so far. Definitely going to be doing research on the blades and parts list

Absolutely, make sure to read the articles we have on Beywiki, they will really give you a huge portion of the information you are looking for :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/
Do the "Legend" metal wheels have any competative use like their original references?
I got only Cyber and I'm not happy with any attack combo I've made so far... Pegasis seems much better.
But what about Inferno or Thunder? Or the other ones?
(Jul. 04, 2014  11:55 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Do the "Legend" metal wheels have any competative use like their original references?
I got only Cyber and I'm not happy with any attack combo I've made so far... Pegasis seems much better.

I did some testing on Thunder 230 D for Limited, which actually performed alright. The other wheels are not very good and the Metal System counterparts are much better.
(Jul. 04, 2014  12:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  11:55 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Do the "Legend" metal wheels have any competative use like their original references?

I did some testing on Thunder 230 D for Limited, which actually performed alright. The other wheels are not very good and the Metal System counterparts are much better.

Was Infinity released first or was Thunder?
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:15 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  12:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

They're the same thing actually, hah
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:15 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  12:25 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I did some testing on Thunder 230 D for Limited, which actually performed alright. The other wheels are not very good and the Metal System counterparts are much better.

I know that. I don't know if Hasbro or TT made it.
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:57 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:15 PM)Neo~ Wrote: Was Infinity released first or was Thunder?

Hasbro made it originally.
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:57 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  5:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: They're the same thing actually, hah

Something good that Hasbro made.
Not as good as Libra; but will suffice.
(Jul. 04, 2014  7:25 PM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:58 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  6:57 PM)Neo~ Wrote: I know that. I don't know if Hasbro or TT made it.

Something good that Hasbro made.
Not as good as Libra; but will suffice.
Their Hyperblade's B:D is also really good.
I'm pretty sure Infinity was released first, as was Cyber and Counter by TT.
Thanks for the quick answer Smile
where i can make a thread for my youtube chanel? i want to make a give away for a subscriber
In the Off-Topic forums under 'Your Creations'.

BTW this should belong in 'Questions About the WBO' if anywhere.
(Jul. 04, 2014  7:39 PM)Tr! Wrote: I'm pretty sure Infinity was released first, as was Cyber and Counter by TT.

This is true. RagerBlade, it was wrong to answer that Hasbro released Thunder before TAKARA-TOMY made Infinity, because it is completely the opposite. The only "Legend" Metal Wheel Hasbro made first were Midnight and Torch, which TAKARA-TOMY however released later with more weight and called Crash and Cloud respectively. In other words, Hasbro's versions of those two are lighter ...
(Jul. 04, 2014  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  7:39 PM)Tr! Wrote: I'm pretty sure Infinity was released first, as was Cyber and Counter by TT.

This is true. RagerBlade, it was wrong to answer that Hasbro released Thunder before TAKARA-TOMY made Infinity, because it is completely the opposite. The only "Legend" Metal Wheel Hasbro made first were Midnight and Torch, which TAKARA-TOMY however released later with more weight and called Crash and Cloud respectively. In other words, Hasbro's versions of those two are lighter ...

I actually recall me posting that Infinity came out first...poor me xD
I think Night was Hasbro only as well?
(Jul. 05, 2014  12:22 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2014  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I actually recall me posting that Infinity came out first...poor me xD
I think Night was Hasbro only as well?

Yes, it was. Look up "Beyblade Midnight Bull" on Google.
What is better for sway attack CF or GCF?
The two are pretty similar, but GCF is a wider flat tip, so it works a little better than CF for sway.
The geared design helps with traction and it overall better and more reliable then, the rather, uncontrollable CF
The gear don't really add much traction.

And GCF is less controllable than CF.