Ask a question, get an answer! #2

1. Which Chrome wheel (in LTD) holds the best stamina among all Zero-G?

2. Which Crystal Wheel is the most balanced in shape?
Genbull has the best Stamina out of all Chrome Wheels, though I'm not sure how Crystal Wheels stack up.
What is the best energy ring and fusion wheel for an unbalanced beyblade ? I know Duo do the job really good
(Mar. 01, 2014  3:45 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: What is the best energy ring and fusion wheel for an unbalanced beyblade ? I know Duo do the job really good

Please define 'unbalanced' .
(Mar. 01, 2014  4:20 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2014  3:45 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: What is the best energy ring and fusion wheel for an unbalanced beyblade ? I know Duo do the job really good

Please define 'unbalanced' .

Unbalanced : Something not in balance XD
Like the Duo fusion wheel in attack mode...
Parts that don't have evenly distributed weight as: basalt, Un-synchrome chrome wheels etc.
I apologize for the low-quality photographs.. So, my little cousin and I were playing around with customizations with some new bey parts that he had just gotten at the store. The parts are Hasbro(if that helps with anything). The main problem, I would say, probably had something to do with the face bolt and the spin track...
So anyway, besides being able to remove the performance tip, his bey won't come a part. The face bolt will jiggle a bit, as well as the spin track which will move around a bit as if it were connected to the face bolt too tightly. They were just normal parts, both from Hasbro and made in the same series, and he had put them together in the same way that you do any other bey, so I do not think that it was something the boy did(though I could be wrong about that). The parts that he used are:

※Energy ring: Striker
※Fusion wheel: torch
※Spin track: 13A

I have taken a few pictures, if that may be of any assistance to anyone in better understanding the situation:

[Image: image_zpsd98fe782.jpg]

[Image: image_zpsc75189bc.jpg]

[Image: image_zpse37b02a6.jpg]

Thank you so much to any of you who are willing to help me! It is more than greatly appreciated!! 【^・^】〜☀
Next time, put larger pictures in Spoilers. Tongue_out

The simplest and most common explanation is the Facebolt was screwed in too tightly.

Your best bet to unscrewing it with minor damage is using a Metal Face Kit tool, if you have one.

I've heard of some people before using pliers, but it may damage the Facebolt.

Either that, or the Face or Track may have been damaged, either when purchased or after playing with them.
You can use water and soap, it worked for me one time
If all else fails, pour a little oil of some sort down there and try again (may as well go with kitchen (vegetable) oil for safety, definitely avoid WD40 though - not good for parts), presumably it's just stuck and could use a little more force or some lubrication. Just clean it thoroughly afterwards.
Is there a huge difference between shogun steel and metal fight parts besides synchromes? Would spin tracks/performance tips be interchangeable?
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:36 PM)K-NiGhT Wrote: Is there a huge difference between shogun steel and metal fight parts besides synchromes? Would spin tracks/performance tips be interchangeable?

Aside from the two new wheels, the Shogun Steel/Zero-G Faces are longer than their MFB counterparts. Hasbro's are "X" shaped and called "Shogun Facebolts", while TT's are known as "Stone Faces" and are octagonal.

Tracks and tips are all interchangeable. Tongue_out
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:36 PM)K-NiGhT Wrote: Is there a huge difference between shogun steel and metal fight parts besides synchromes? Would spin tracks/performance tips be interchangeable?

Aside from the two new wheels, the Shogun Steel/Zero-G Faces are longer than their MFB counterparts. Hasbro's are "X" shaped and called "Shogun Facebolts", while TT's are known as "Stone Faces" and are octagonal.

Other than that though I could use spin tracks and performance tips with my other beys?
Yes, only Face Bolts and Metal Wheels can't be used.
If there is a thread that can lead to my anwsers, please put the thread like here. thanks.

Assume all questions are based on the Limited Format.

1. Is Phoenic a good wheel for attack?

2. Is Girago a good wheel for attack?

3. (Non-related) Currently is there any WBO gamers location hotspots where most bladers of WBO play Beyblade there?
From now on for Limited format questions, use this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Q-A-Thread

1. Coach (IIRC) found that Phoenix is pretty good for attack. I can vouch for him and say its pretty good as well.

2. Girago as far as I know hasn't found much or any use in LTD yet.

3. That doesn't belong here and I'm not sure where you'd ask to get an answer, haha.
1. Yes. Coach has tested it. I've tested it too and I can say Phoenic yes use in attack. So far though it's only been used with Theif.

2. Nobody has tested it yet, but I done three rounds of unformal testing and it seems decent. It's kinda hard to find a match up for it. I might try get formal testing though.

3. That doesn't belong here.

Please use the Limited Q&A thread next time (not in a rude way.)
Yo, thanks. I'm not very sure how to land the questions as the third question is pretty weird to put at anywhere.
where I can get a transparent beycarrier
There are many Bey Carriers. Do you mean the Waist Type, the Hard Type, the Zero-G Version, etc. ?
(Mar. 04, 2014  3:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are many Bey Carriers. Do you mean the Waist Type, the Hard Type, the Zero-G Version, etc. ?
I nees the waist type
There are a few on eBay. This is an OK price for it :
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Genuine-Takara-To...3cd520b63e
tell me where I can buy a blue beycarrier ?
There is no blue BeyCarrier, unless you want a random blue box from a furniture store like Canadian Tire, in which case it should not be called "BeyCarrier" since that is a term reserved to TAKARA-TOMY's product.
Actually, Hasbro did make a blue BeyLocker. Is this what you mean? I comes with Grand Cetus T125RS and I believe it was introduced after Hasbro's red BeyLocker.