Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If its to the point where it drastically changes the performance of the tip, then it's illegal.
(Oct. 07, 2013  10:19 PM)Tri Wrote: If its to the point where it drastically changes the performance of the tip, the. It's illegal.

[...] performance and appearance of the tip[...]
Who would win? Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD or Dragooon x2 BD145RDF?
(Oct. 08, 2013  7:51 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Who would win? Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD or Dragooon x2 BD145RDF?
Probably Revizer Dragooon since they are both left spin they can't equalize and EWD has more stamina. Unless you have a semi-agressive RDF, which mine was when I first got it, and you can consistently KO Reviser Dragooon, but I doubt it
I was just wondering my Reviser Chrome wheel is imbalanced, and i wanted to know if that's what it should be like, because the Beywiki page on Reviser is still a stub... I can't get good information about it besides its like the greatest defense wheel ever.
All stock chrome wheels are majorly unbalanced it's only use is in sychromes
All Revisers are slightly unbalanced. I'd say your good. Use parts like Dragooon and Genbull with it to make it balanced and good.
(Oct. 08, 2013  10:05 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: What is the best Defensive Fusion wheel?

I assume you mean MFB?

Both Death and Duo are extremely good in the Defensive combo:

Duo/Death ____ BD145 CS
(Oct. 08, 2013  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  10:05 PM)SethJonezz Wrote: What is the best Defensive Fusion wheel?

I assume you mean MFB?

Duo/Death ____ BD145 CS

Don't forget diabloSmile
If it's in Zero G to with Reviser.
(Oct. 08, 2013  10:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2013  10:05 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

I assume you mean MFB?

Duo/Death ____ BD145 CS

Don't forget diabloSmile

Well, especially in today's meta Diablo doesn't have much Defensive use Tongue_out

But Rager is right, for Zero-G Reviser is the best.
Diablo is meant for balance. Other then that it's outclassed.
Thanks, Im coming up with a Defensive combo thats why i have been asking alot of questions lately. just trying to figure out what i should be buying is all and got some ideas
so what;s the best way to keep a String launcher from fraying? both my beylauncher R and L/R have went down by 1 rev through use and fraying Unhappy although it's frayed like hair on your arms not sticking out in bundles XD oh and is it legal to pu nail polish on the string to keep it from fraying?
They fray no matter what, it's usage that makes them fray, I'd know because I launch really hard.
so do I :\ I sweat after launching a few times I launch to my fullest potential without pulling the string out or breaking the laucnhe....
Generally just make sure you pull the string as straight out of the Beylauncher as possible. If it moves anywhere near the right, the left, up or down from the hole, it will obviously touch the base of the hole, which will cause the fraying.
oh thanks Kai-V now I see evrything clearly Smile I tend to always pull the string backwards Speechless I wish you had told me that when I first got it Argh! oh well I guess I'll have to get used to pulling out straight....
Hi, everyone! Can I know why is it so hard to get Dranzer MS?
(Oct. 09, 2013  9:28 AM)EX-e-LD Wrote: Hi, everyone! Can I know why is it so hard to get Dranzer MS?

Because he rare like dragoon ms, dragooon msuv etc.
can someone edit a spin track of a bey? exp:taking the ed145 apart( the free spinning part off) or the e230 and keep the elevator ring off
it is possible but illegal
thanks i thought so but my brother said it was legal
Are there any viable alternatives, for a defensive custom using Death Quetzalcoatl, to Hell Kerbecs? It's more to do with the price of the thing, more than anything else, that I'm not eager to go and buy a Kerbecs straight away.