Ask a question, get an answer! #2

So is there a way to remold sharp tips like WD?
(Jun. 16, 2013  9:02 PM)AZL Wrote: So is there a way to remold sharp tips like WD?

No, once it gets to worn then it becomes illegal.
Yay 1000th page!
you actually have to ask a question or it becomes spam.
Rry that was random. Sometimes I have to control that. Impulse problems I have.
What are the beyblades from the ultimate synchrom sets?
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...lance_Type

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade_...amina_Type

use beywiki before asking questions
That isn't Beywiki. It's Beyblade Wikia.
yea i know but in beywiki they only had the seperate articles so i. would have to make 6 links, so i just went with the 2 links, which showed all the beys, and beywiki still had the answer but with less convience.
Please tell me if I'm annoying but how long would it take for blitz too brake and van you please list all the positives and negatives about blitz striker vs VariAres?
How tong would it take for blitz to break and van you? I don't know about the vanning thing. Makes no sense to me. However whether it breaks or not, or how long it takes to break depends on how you use it and how often you use it. At least in my personal experience blitz lasted about a year. But don't take that info as advice, since it really varies. Any bey could break at some point. So try not to worry about breakage. Both VariAres and Blitz used to be top tier, now they are just decent. VariAres has the advantage of being able to spin both ways. In power they are nearly equal. Both have terrible stamina and can't handle recoil as well as Flash does. So it would be best to go for VariAres since it can spin both directions.
Is flash top tier then?
Yep, currently the best Attack wheel from the 4D system. Its a lot better than Blitz and VariAres. Better stamina, better recoil handling and higher smash power.
(Jun. 16, 2013  10:59 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: yea i know but in beywiki they only had the seperate articles so i. would have to make 6 links, so i just went with the 2 links, which showed all the beys, and beywiki still had the answer but with less convience.

You know, we have topics for each of the releases, and most of their first posts are updated with the content of the set or Random Booster if it is one ... We litterally have everything here on the World Beyblade Organization.
So I Have 2 E230s.One from RB Vol.1 and one from USDX.They seem to perform the same.However i recently noticed that they perform significantly different.The Green One performed imbalancedly i switched to the Red E230
and it has more balance the the green one.I Checked The Green E230 and nothing is wrong

So My point is Do they have some kind of mold difference ?
I doubt there are different molds for E230. Could you post a photograph with the two E230 Tracks ?
Maybe one is damaged and didn't screw on straight? Were the disks both the same way up?
Hey I have made my own bey called Earth Leone TR145 W2D, what BB-# is that?
I don't think combos get BB-#'s so if you are referring to it, just say Earth Leone.
Is there any significant difference in performance between RF, R2F & LRF?
Not really, R2F and LRF are just a little more aggressive than RF. they have a very little amount of less stamina as well.
(Jun. 17, 2013  5:09 AM)Tri Wrote: Not really, R2F and LRF are just a little more aggressive than RF. they have a very little amount of less stamina as well.
R²F is faster but has less stamina, RF has more controllability and more stamina but less speed compared to R²F.

(Jun. 17, 2013  5:09 AM)Tri Wrote: Not really, R2F and LRF are just a little more aggressive than RF. they have a very little amount of less stamina as well.
R²F is faster but has less stamina, RF has more controllability and more stamina but less speed compared to R²F.

Sorry for the double post.
Say, if I host a tournament in the Toys R Us in Cannington, Perth,Western Australia, who would participate? And what face would I get?? Plz reply
You can't do that with the WBO, unless Toys R Us lets you... you wouldn't get any faces. This should actually be in the WBO General in Australia for discussion.
@think they are in the exact same mode and nothing is wrong with the green one.