Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 09, 2012  12:34 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: What it the "least" awful Hasbro Beystadium. I won't spend 30$ + on a Takara one and I want something decent to battle in. Thanks in advance.

Sorry man theyre all that bad. i'd suggest going to Toynk.com (if you live in the US) the BB-32 set is still only $33 it includes the bb10, two string launchers and two beys. Once you try a real stadium you'lll never use Hasbro stadiums again.
(Dec. 09, 2012  5:05 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2012  12:34 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: What it the "least" awful Hasbro Beystadium. I won't spend 30$ + on a Takara one and I want something decent to battle in. Thanks in advance.

Sorry man theyre all that bad. i'd suggest going to Toynk.com (if you live in the US) the BB-32 set is still only $33 it includes the bb10, two string launchers and two beys. Once you try a real stadium you'lll never use Hasbro stadiums again.
Thanks man, this site has a decent price for a Balance and Attack Stadium so I may spring for one of those straight up. From what I gather, Attack Stadium is the "Gold standard" followed by the Balance Stadium. Again thanks.
For the stickers on Diablo Nemesis, do the stickers on the metal wheel come off during battle or soomething?
Is there a difference in power of the TT and Hasbro Rev UP launchers? And why do people use LR launchers for stamina beys when Rev up launchers give more power?
(Dec. 09, 2012  7:35 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: For the stickers on Diablo Nemesis, do the stickers on the metal wheel come off during battle or soomething?

All stickers will come off during battle, gradually; the material and adhesive is just not strong enough to withstand constant high speeds, let alone impact.

(Dec. 09, 2012  8:30 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: Is there a difference in power of the TT and Hasbro Rev UP launchers? And why do people use LR launchers for stamina beys when Rev up launchers give more power?

The power hasn't really been reported on, but the Mani Ltd. RUL has been occasionally mentioned to be very very slightly more durable.

The reason people use Beylauncher LRs and such over the RUL is simple, though: The RUL is in no way reliable, and is extremely prone to breaking under normal use. In a tournament situation, this can be disastrous, and in a testing situation, it is too inconsistent to be of any value.
What is a good weight for Phantom to be at to have good balance and stamina?
How do you mean?
You cannot legally change the weight of a part...
If your asking cuz you're making an illegal modification, it has it's own thread.
(Dec. 09, 2012  12:16 PM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: What is a good weight for Phantom to be at to have good balance and stamina?

Most of Takara's and Sono-Kong's ones only vary by about 0.1 grams or so; they all are well-balanced.
How come when I try to post a new topic it does not go through ? why does this happen plzz reply
wrong thread.
this question belongs on the 'questions about the WBO' thread.
So what are the Bey elements in Zero G for, whats their purpose?
(Dec. 09, 2012  7:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So what are the Bey elements in Zero G for, whats their purpose?

They're just fluff... they denote the affinity of the Crystal Wheel, but really mean nothing.
(Dec. 09, 2012  7:50 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: So what are the Bey elements in Zero G for, whats their purpose?
This is the questions for WBO, For questions about beyblade, Go to Beyblade General.
(Dec. 09, 2012  11:05 PM)jubksin43 Wrote:
This is the questions for WBO, For questions about beyblade, Go to Beyblade General.
Nope, he was right. This is the right thread.
To further elaborate on Wombats post, Questions for WBO are for questions on, well the WBO. The site itself. SO, yah, this is the right place to post that. This question might not have a direct answer, but if I could only buy two zero-g blades, which should I buy (to synchrome I mean)?
Gargole & Dragooon. You will also get some useful parts which are SA165 & BSF. You can also substitute Gargole with Genbull so you can have F230. Then you can have a good synchrom for tournament as well.
That particular question belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread, actually.
So, I went to the BGrin thread where I found people describing some molds as A1,A2 and A3. How to find the mold (A1 or A2 or A3) of the BGrin. And which mold is better?
(Dec. 10, 2012  10:51 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: So, I went to the B:D thread where I found people describing some molds as A1,A2 and A3. How to find the mold (A1 or A2 or A3) of the B:D. And which mold is better?

The mold number is on the inside of the tip of B:D. If you shine a light through it, it should be easy to see. From my personal experience the A3 mold is very loose but it can still reach the 6 minute mark. However, I had to break it in quite a bit before it started working properly. I also have an A1 mold, but I haven't tested it yet. The A1 mold seems be a LOT less loose though, which will probably lead to better results.
There are 4 molds: A1 - A4. You will not know which one is better untill you test it. So, it is all random.

TophatsNTaters: what do you mean by break the B : D?
EDIT: beaten
Why do people prefer WD over BWD in Phantom Cancer W145__? In the tests in the BWD thread it seems to do better.......SIgh.....too many questions.
Phantom Cancer W145 WD is a stamina type beyblade. Normally, bladers choose WD over BWD because it gives a very nice advantage in stamina type customizations.

Although BWD is big and looks like it has more stamina...it actually doesnot have. The spinning time of BWD is 1-2 minutes while WD spins more time. So, bladers choose WD over BWD in stamina type customizations.

(Correct me if i am wrong).
(Dec. 10, 2012  2:23 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Why do people prefer WD over BWD in Phantom Cancer W145__? In the tests in the BWD thread it seems to do better.......SIgh.....too many questions.

In the Attack Stadium it WD does better than BWD but in the Zero G Attack Stadium BWD does better than WD. What tests are exactly?
I saw the BWD Discussion I think Blitz tested it.
The fact that it won against mirror combos using WD is really not the only factor to consider... Against some opponents it's likely that WD does better. Also there's the obvious factor that most people will own a WD since it comes with very many useful beys while not everyone has bought a Beserker Begirados. And just looking at the shape it seems like BWD would scrape more easily which is bad.