Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Thanks, Cannon
Does the Wide Square stadium have the same cons as the Standard?
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:49 PM)spunoutalive Wrote: Thanks, Cannon
Does the Wide Square stadium have the same cons as the Standard?

No. The Wide Square Stadium instead has 4 non-removable barriers, favors Defense & Stamina-types, no flat surface in the center, no tornado ridge and the material is identical to the one for the MFB Attack Stadium(prone to damage).
Blazing Wolf can you explain it so a newbie understands
(Sep. 01, 2012  4:12 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Blazing Wolf can you explain it so a newbie understands
This is the wrong thread to ask that..

Go use the search bar in the "Questions about the WBO" thread. That's been asked plenty of times.

is there any way to fix a ch120 that when i go to 145 mode its slanted and not centered?
You probably didn't pull it out all the way on one of the sides. It's happened to me before, but after just pulling on it a little harder, it came all the way out.
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:30 PM)Tri Wrote: You probably didn't pull it out all the way on one of the sides. It's happened to me before, but after just pulling on it a little harder, it came all the way out.

Hi I am waterbottlemans account on iPod and I doesn't work
how to i make a list into a spoiler?
(Sep. 01, 2012  8:16 PM)PokeTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2012  5:30 PM)Tri Wrote: You probably didn't pull it out all the way on one of the sides. It's happened to me before, but after just pulling on it a little harder, it came all the way out.

Hi I am waterbottlemans account on iPod and I doesn't work
how to i make a list into a spoiler?

You do
["spoiler"] Insert whatever you want here ["/spoiler"] no quotations

or

["spoiler= sample name"] insert w/e you want here ["/spoiler"] no quotations
(Sep. 01, 2012  9:23 PM)BH145WD Wrote: post

Please don't answer questions in threads they shouldn't be asked in. Redirecting the person to the correct thread is better for them in the long run.
How can I remove paint on hasbro stadiums?
(Sep. 01, 2012  9:48 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: How can I remove paint on hasbro stadiums?

I removed the blue part of the Super Vortex Stadium with battling a lot in it. (I've had that thing for atleast two years now.) I don't know any other way. :\ If you mean the color of the stadium, I think that's impossible.
You could use soap and water? (I don't recommend doing that.)
Sorry if this doesn't really help. :\
Oh. I'll ask angry. Thanks anyway.
Have they stopped producing 4D's in japan or can you still buy them? Thanks!
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:14 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Have they stopped producing 4D's in japan or can you still buy them? Thanks!

They are still making them. I just checked.
(Sep. 02, 2012  2:14 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Have they stopped producing 4D's in japan or can you still buy them? Thanks!

Adding on to Dark_Mousy's post, you still can buy them online, of course.
Some stores in Japan do have them though, but I think they're just trying to get rid of them, to make room for Zero-G.
Does. anyone have a unicorno face ( like wbo faces ) they will be willing to trade. if this is against the rules to ask then feel free to delete my post
Are Custom Face Bolt Stickers considered illegal modifications? Like, for example, If I made a Face Bolt Sticker with a Lugia (Or anything really) on it would it be an illegal modification?
Hello wonderous people of the web!

I won a lot, that had some of these new fancy metal Bey's in them, and I have no idea what they are XD

I did some research and found out the parts at the top make up something called Rock Leone?
And the row of parts beneath make up Lightning Drago (recolour)?

Buuuttttt.. the other parts have me stumped.
Any help identifying them would be indeed very helpful =)
(Also maybe any other information about them to help me sell them ^^) (I will be asking in the marketplace about this after I kow what I'm asking about =P)

P.S. Sorry for large picture, but I thought you might need it to see the details of the parts.
There is a thread for custom stickers on this forum so I would assume they are legal, so long as they do not outweigh the regular ones.
Starting from the left, the metal wheels are- Dark, three Storms, and below Dark is Flame. Next to Flame is Gasher then Pegasus. Next to the blue Storm metal wheel is a Pegasis energy ring and next to that are the spin track ch120 attached to the tip Rubber Flat. Below that...I'm not sure. Above it is the energy ring Sagittario. Hope I wasn't to confusing.
The parts are, in order:
Leone FB, Leone, Rock, 145 ??? (WB with red on it?), 105 RF, Lightning, L-Drago, L-Drago FB, Sagitario, Dark, Storm x3, Pegasus, CH120 RF, Flame, Gasher, Pegasus, Pegasus FB x2, Gasher FB, 105 HF/S.
For attack lightning l drago ch120 rf

And for defense and stamina I'm not quiet sure

Maybe

Flame gasher 100 hf/s

Not sure
I dont believe he was asking for combos he was just asking for part identification.
Which MFB/MFB Zero-G Beyblade is currently regarded as the best uncustomized Beyblade ?
For Defense, Death Quetz.
For Stamina, Hell Kerbecs or Phantom Orion
I'm not so sure about Attack, maybe Blitz Unicorno?