Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No.. not really, they are just recolors. You can obtain everything easily through regular starter packs with the original colours.
Does TT supervise the production of the anime?
Does the restriction on 4D tips by Hasbro mean there will be no Metal Fury whatsoever?
Also, is Unicorno the Japanese name for Striker, or is it an evolved name?
There will be Metal Fury, just without auto-change tips mid-battle. It will still have the same BeyBlades, just different parts.

Unicorno is the Japanese version of Striker, made by Takara Tomy. Hasbro just change them.
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:03 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Does the restriction on 4D tips by Hasbro mean there will be no Metal Fury whatsoever?

There is a search function you know.
Try using it next time ..
Is Diablo allowed in WBO tournaments?
The reason I am wondering is because from what I have heard it is really heavy.
(I wish I had it)
Yes. Why wouldn't it be. I'm not sure why weight would matter? If it was released, why wouldn't it be used. I'm sure you could've found that by searching though.
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:03 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Does the restriction on 4D tips by Hasbro mean there will be no Metal Fury whatsoever?

Don't just out of the blue from a lack of understanding ask if they won't be released. That is a fatal mistake. I'm personally surprised a warning wasn't given. With all due respect Mayaman just so you know. Not trying to be a carphead or anything.
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:30 PM)Cygnus Wrote: Yes. Why wouldn't it be. I'm not sure why weight would matter? If it was released, why wouldn't it be used. I'm sure you could've found that by searching though.
Ohh, I was thinking of the Hasbro tournaments because I think they only have a weight limit of 50 grams or something like that.

Well, Libra was banned because of the overwhelming effects of it's weight, but also its weight distribution. Duo lacks a good distribution and is easily outspun by basically everything else.

Anyway, we have a rulebook here, and believe me, if a part were banned, it would be very, very easily known.

Takara used to have a weight limit on combinations of 50g, probably where you heard that, but it was removed with the release of basalt.
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:35 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, Libra was banned because of the overwhelming effects of it's weight, but also its weight distribution. Duo lacks a good distribution and is easily outspun by basically everything else.

Anyway, we have a rulebook here, and believe me, if a part were banned, it would be very, very easily known.

Takara used to have a weight limit on combinations of 50g, probably where you heard that, but it was removed with the release of basalt.
Thanks for clearing that up.
@mayaman2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDD1xyMMc..._embedded#
It's going to be suckish,but at least it won't be as suckish as Beywheelz.
It's just a differently colored Basalt Horogium..so yes, it's legal..
What is the best modes for phantom

EDIT: actualy i was asking for the best mode for phantom the s in the mode is a typo sorry
Well there are only two...so...I'm gonna answer your question with a different answer I guess Chocked_2
Stamina Mode : Best for Stamina of any wheel
Attack Mode : Pretty Good for Attack, not extraordinary like Variares or Flash, but pretty good from my use.
Hope this cleared whatever you were wondering up..since your question implied a plural answer when there are only two modes, it didn't really make sense..
(Mar. 21, 2012  10:14 AM)UchihaBlader Wrote: What's the best mode for L-Drago Destroy F: S

That depends entirely on what you're trying to do with it... if you want to have a go at Spin-equalization/hybridism, the Absorb Mode is better. If you want to use it for Attack, Attack mode...
Will there ever here a beyblade tournament near Holiday Flordia?
We have a sidebar that lists when and where people organize tournaments, and those questions do not belong here - if you'd like to see if anyone is in your area, please look in the North American subforum of the WBO General section.
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:11 AM)Universe² Wrote: Well there are only two...so...I'm gonna answer your question with a different answer I guess Chocked_2
Stamina Mode : Best for Stamina of any wheel
Attack Mode : Pretty Good for Attack, not extraordinary like Variares or Flash, but pretty good from my use.
Hope this cleared whatever you were wondering up..since your question implied a plural answer when there are only two modes, it didn't really make sense..

There's a point you missed-
Even when in Attack Mode, Phantom Orion does not compromise on its Stamina. So it is usually the "preferred mode" in tournament situations, as it not only has a huge amount of Stamina, but in this mode, it also gets the ability to KO other beys at times, which is sufficiently helpful for Stamina beys.
Is there any word yet of Hasbro releasing 4d bets?
(Mar. 21, 2012  7:54 PM)playtoomuch Wrote: Is there any word yet of Hasbro releasing 4d bets?

We have been talking about it for a few days now. Look at some of the latest pages of the general Beyblade Metal Fusion topic, or, if you just want the raw information without the whole Beyblade community's reaction of hate, simply check Toywiz's page :
http://www.toywiz.com/beymetalfusion.html
Yes there is, a very sad word, they won't be making any mode changing beys and the only rubber tip is r2f, some tracks and tips are being changer