Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Yes it can.

(Jan. 29, 2012  2:21 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  2:14 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Earth is heavier than Burn. All manufacturers.

So technically i wasnt wrong.

Exactly. You were correct - though including an implicit assumption that there is a weight difference for those beys by manufacturer... which is not correct. Smile
(Jan. 29, 2012  4:00 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Just a quick question.

Does can the Launcher Rubber be applied to the Rev-Up Launcher?

Thanks (:
I'm pretty sure that the Launcher Rubber only fits TakaraTomy launchers and not Hasbro launchers of any sort. The Rev-Up launcher is an Hasbro only release, so I doubt it would fit.
It actually does fit. I think AkirasDaddy has a couple of videos where he uses the RUL with the Launcher Rubber.
Yeah, it's because the part of the handle that connects to the string is longer for Hasbro products. Rev-Up Launcher has this longer handle.

Illegally, you could remove the string, put the rubber on, then put the string back in, but again, illegally. The Beyblade goverment will find you. This is the part Primal is talking about, haha
I'm trying to look for HMS beys to buy, but when I go on eBay and look at dimsum2u's stuff, I see that it says A-### and not MA-### like the Beyblade Product List says. Help?
The 5 original HMS were in the A- series. Draciel, Gaia Dragoon, Driger, Dragoon (non-Ultimate) and Dranzer were all in the A- series.

Dragoon MSUV and all other HMS are MA.
As far as I know dimsum2u also barely has any HMS for sale.
I was wondering if there were any stadiums that gives the attack bey an advantage that is available in the U.S. IF it could be an Hasbro it would really be appreciated.
The most fair one for attack types would be the Max Stampede without craters, but even then they barely have a chance.
Just a couple of questions that were missed/I didn't get to respond to:

(Jan. 27, 2012  9:00 PM)Ultra Wrote: I think that Hasbro may have released Revolver Attack with Wolborg 3. Also i'm wondering after looking at the Duo thread and finding the amount of tests vs Phantom very lacking(even though 30 people felt in necessary to test attack combos) is there any proper consensus on which is normally better? Last I heard in depends on weight fluctuations of the wheels.

Hmm.

Anyway, as for Duo/Phantom, they're considered relatively equal. Phantom may have slightly more stamina in some cases, however, it is far more susceptible to random KO's, something Duo's rounder shape helps prevent. There's discussion about the weight thing in the advanced forum, basically, if phantom is like a gram heavier, it will beat Duo, given everything else is the same. That said, I think my phantom is like .6g or so heavier and it beats my duo quite consistently, so the margin isn't entirely clear.

(Jan. 28, 2012  6:45 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: As for White Gabriel G, if I am not mistaken (again), my Hasbro one has come with the usual 10 Wide...
So, no Revolver Attack, but a common 10 Wide.
If you did not know of this, I actually reported yet another Hasbro part-change. Tongue_out

It came with a Dragoon G Base and Customize Left EG, so I'd not be surprised (and iirc mine may have come with 10 wide too), but the box shows revolver attack, and the Star Ratings are, I'm pretty sure, Revolver Attacks.

(Jan. 29, 2012  2:10 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Would Draciel F's Fortress Base BB be useless if the Oil Ball Right SG's oil resevoir goes dry?

Despite what the error ridden article on beywiki may have you believe (I suggest you go find my rewrite in the advanced forum), Fortress Base is pretty useless anyway, and the only use it finds is when SG Oil Ball is removed and a bearing SG or an aggressive tip is used in its place. Poor grip, poor stamina, and light weight (as it prevents use of an HMC), means it's a pretty horrid SG. If you could get a fresh one and work out what lubricant it actually uses, you could probably get away with replacing it with something of identical consistency, MAYBE, but you'd want to check with the committee before doing anything like that (and give them plenty of time to respond, as things are much more MFB focussed these days). As for legality when the oil runs out, check with them again, hah.
@ th!nk: Okay, I gotcha
Is there any possibility that there will be an English version of the Beyblade movie (the one with Sol Blaze in it) made anytime soon? I was wondering as then that would mean that Hasbro would likely release the Bey making it easier to buy.
So far there are no confirmed releases of the movie, nor the bey. At this moment, we know nothing about it and Hasbro/Nelvana. It's possible they will release it, but nothing to back that statement up.
What type is mainly used for Anti-Meta combos
Anti-Meta is moreso its own type, as it aims to take down the top combo/combos of the metagame, hence the name Anti-Meta.
i mean do they use attack defense stamina or balance
...Anti-Meta is its own type, as was just explained to you. It's usually a heavy defensive wheel on an attack tip.

Goodness.
What would be the best combo for Duo Uranus?
Check the Duo thread or post your beys over in build me a combo.
(Jan. 30, 2012  1:14 AM)Hazel Wrote: ...Anti-Meta is its own type, as was just explained to you. It's usually a heavy defensive wheel on an attack tip.

Goodness.

That said, anti-meta isn't really an appropriate name for a type of customization which only do well against the least common type in most metagames (attack), and are completely destroyed by one of the most common tips (cs). Anti-attack is a far more appropriate name.
What Beyblades do you recommend to buy ( Cuz for my customzations) (still I am trying to buy Gravity perseus Reshuffle set and Meteo L dago reshuffle set)

And what IS a great Performance tip for attack?

Meh I cant strikethrough it so yeah Thnx for N0body
For the answer
The first question goes to Purchase Consultation. For the second one, read the Build me a combo#2 topic. You'll get the answer by reading only 1-2 pages.
what tip is better for attack? RF, R²F/LRF ,or CS (aggressive)?

if i do not have a ch120, the d125 can be used without problem for attack?

the hyper fusion wheel (hasbro legend version of aquario) is good for upward smash?

(SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH)
ngfblader Wrote:what tip is better for attack? RF, R²F/LRF ,or CS (aggressive)?
Not CS for pure attack, usually, but otherwise it is at your discretion between RF, R²F and LRF.

ngfblader Wrote:if i do not have a ch120, the d125 can be used without problem for attack?
Yes, it is similar, but not completely the same.

ngfblader Wrote:the hyper fusion wheel (hasbro legend version of aquario) is good for upward smash?
Hyper is not good.
Hello, I am having trouble finding any tournaments close to NJ. Could you guyd try to find some tournaments for me' I would really appreciate it.