Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 30, 2011  7:13 AM)smoked17 Wrote: What are the possibilities of hasbro releasing vulcan in a wave? Sorta like what they did with cyber pegasis an counter leone.

Sorry to bring back a sorta old question, but there was a better answer.

There is a very good chance of it being released seperately, now that Bakushin Susanow 90WF is to be released.
I got a lighting L-Drago like a year ago and everyone was tellin me that since it spun to the left, it would benifit the opponents right spinning bey.Is that true? I think that it justs steals the spin, not give.What do you think?
I just got a Meteo L Drago yesterday
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:20 PM)MeteoLDrago1 Wrote: I got a lighting L-Drago like a year ago and everyone was tellin me that since it spun to the left, it would benifit the opponents right spinning bey.Is that true? I think that it justs steals the spin, not give.What do you think?
I just got a Meteo L Drago yesterday

'Spin steal' is more 'Spin Equalization', so instead of making L-drago spin faster and faster, it will more of make their spin about the same, combined with the Smash attack of Lightning it will help KO the opponent or ring them out.
It wouldn't benefit the other bey; the other bey would benefit it. When a left-spin bey touches a right-spin bey, it takes some of the spin that the right-spin bey is using and uses it for itself. With MLD, the rubber on its Clear Wheel helps with that.
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:14 PM)th!nk Wrote: Well, any number of things inside the bey could be wrong, but I'd think the most likely would be the internal rechargable battery would be dead.

Still; you managed to reassemble an engine gear, you might be able to sort through the base and find out what sort of battery it uses and replace it. Just don't hurt yourself.

If you break it, fill it with something like plasticine and use it as a super-heavy base, haha.

lol..alright..i'm going to open it..hahahaha
at times...the tip is spinning..but then..it woul;d be 'dead' again...i hope the battery is not expensive..lol..
thanks th!nk
(Dec. 30, 2011  4:24 PM)Kaiba Wrote: It wouldn't benefit the other bey; the other bey would benefit it. When a left-spin bey touches a right-spin bey, it takes some of the spin that the right-spin bey is using and uses it for itself. With MLD, the rubber on its Clear Wheel helps with that.

But, if your opponent was smart enough to launch weakly, your left spin bey would actually benefit him. Smile
Its more like the transfer of heat... From a body at high temperature to a body of low temperature until the two become equal in temperature.
Similarly, spin steal(equalization, to be more precise) occurs when spin velocity is transferred from a faster spinning bey to a slower spinning bey until the two become equal in spin speed. Smile
@MeteoLDrago1: There is a thread in the advanced forum called "Sucks to your Meteo L-Dragtechnicality", which will answer your question better than anyone else can.
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:25 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  2:23 AM)th!nk Wrote: The Hasbro Rev-Up launcher is faster, but breaks extremely easily
To back this up, I bought one today.
It broke almost as soon as I got home.
I'd go with the Beylauncher L/R.
i got one for cristmas, and so far i think it hasn't broken.
the only problem is it only half works most of the time.
is this how it breaks, or is it a manufactering problem?
Did basalt originily have a ''bump'' near the ''spiral staircase of death?"
does cs use softer rubber than r2f
It uses the same type of rubber, but use the search function next time. It's been said throughout this thread several times.
when using stamina types should most of the weight be focused on the middle,
(Dec. 30, 2011  6:00 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: Did basalt originily have a ''bump'' near the ''spiral staircase of death?"

Yeah, all of the smooth sections bulge to various degrees.
Th!nk just stated that exact same thing. 'They all bulge to various degrees' implies that they don't bulge out to the same extent...
Does the combo MF Beat Lynx GB145RF need the MF to reduce recoil I'm guessing? Could it pass without it? If not, are MF-H and MF-M suitable replacements?
(Dec. 30, 2011  8:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Th!nk just stated that exact same thing. 'They all bulge to various degrees' implies that they don't bulge out to the same extent...

My Basalt has 3 that barely bulge and one that does so quite significantly.
That's not "they all bulge to various degrees", that's "they all bulge slightly but oe does a lot more so". Maybe it's just my Basalt though...
(Dec. 30, 2011  8:48 PM)Zeo Abyss Wrote: Does the combo MF Beat Lynx GB145RF need the MF to reduce recoil I'm guessing? Could it pass without it? If not, are MF-H and MF-M suitable replacements?

MF-H is the best Face for that combo.

(Dec. 30, 2011  8:57 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2011  8:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Th!nk just stated that exact same thing. 'They all bulge to various degrees' implies that they don't bulge out to the same extent...

My Basalt has 3 that barely bulge and one that does so quite significantly.
That's not "they all bulge to various degrees", that's "they all bulge slightly but oe does a lot more so". Maybe it's just my Basalt though...

That still falls under the realm of "various degrees", you know.
Sorry if this was posted in the wrong forum, but I'm not sure if this goes in the "Build me a Combo" thread, and I doubt it does.

Which is the better face to use? MF-H or MF? I'm going to use it on my VariAres. Just say which one produces more favorable results. Again, sorry if it's in the wrong topic.
We have thoroughly discussed that in the Competitive Combos Thread in the Advanced Forums.

Feel free to read that.
I recently got a Sonokong G series Beyblade that had the Takara Tomy logo on it. I was wondering did Sonokong decide to re-release some plastic generation Beyblades after the merger of the two companies. Or did G Revolution air in Korea after the company merge occur?
I believe that might be one of the ones from the sets that had MFB and Plastics Beyblades packaged together.

If it was from a starter/booster, though, I am not sure.
Beyblade production stopped everywhere while Takara was still called "Takara". Afterwards, it merged with TOMY. Therefore, you probably got yours from SonoKong's special Metal Fight Beyblade sets which just include leftover plastics.
Yeah the Bey was in a booster style box but included a launcher and ripcord. So Sonokong released MFB and plastic sets that had the Beys in their own individual packaging in the style of their original packaging. Would it be safe to assume that I got one of the Beys in one of the sets?
Is Hasbro's RS made with a softer rubber than Takara Tomy's RS?