Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Janstarblast: In your case sounds, it sounds more like destabilization, to me. Gravity has a sort of bumpy design on its undersides, so something like Rock and Leone paired together at that height would be able to get underneath of AD145. Hence, popping your bey upwards in a more violent form of destabilization.
I have a new MB from BB-121 and when I straight launch it tornado stalls slowly. It is as fast as my SF. Is this normal?
Also, my Duo is loose when put in a combo but It still works fine in battle. Is it meant to be loose?
Bleik:-Duo rattles.That's all.Also,about your MB,it might be some manufacturing error or something.
What sort of combos could diablo nemesis be used in do u think
(Dec. 27, 2011  9:21 PM)alx Wrote: What sort of combos could diablo nemesis be used in do u think

We do not know what combos would be good since nobody has tested it yet.

What is the definition of Anti-Meta? I see it mentioned on threads but am not sure what it means.
(Dec. 27, 2011  9:22 PM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  9:21 PM)alx Wrote: What sort of combos could diablo nemesis be used in do u think

We do not know what combos would be good since nobody has tested it yet.
If we were going to give you an answer considering it just came out today, all we can do is hypothesize.
That's what I meant- assumptions
(Dec. 27, 2011  9:23 PM)DragonManiac86 Wrote: What is the definition of Anti-Meta? I see it mentioned on threads but am not sure what it means.

Anti-Meta is defined by a part or combo being useful against things that dominate the Metagame.

(Dec. 27, 2011  9:26 PM)alx Wrote: That's what I meant- assumptions

Those are not permitted. Speculating is annoying and leads to false rumors.

is there anything worth while to get in he current hasbro meagame, please give a list
We have a "What to Buy in MFB" thread.

Use the search function.
2 questions
1.IF the paint comes off of gravity destroyer will it be weaker?
2.In vari ares light launcher will straitening the winder mess it up?
1. No, the paint is there for aesthetic reasons.
2. No, you should straighten the ripcord.
does anyone know any tips for me to be a better blader? my level is average.Also this is my 2nd year blading.Im not able to do tournaments since im not allowed to by my parents.So i had no tourny experience. And i be doing customizations but they dont work out well.So i want to know how to be way better than i am now.
buy top tier beys and stadiums and watch tutioral vids eg sliding shoot

other than that just practice practice practice
well its not working it dont see the top tiers anywhere
I was wondering why I don't see performance tips such as D:D and F:D in any combos.
Are they illegal, or just outclassed??
Just look at the Beyblade Customizations forum, you will find it : it is a stickied topic.

yeti, yes, they are very outclassed.
(Dec. 27, 2011  11:55 PM)yeti Wrote: I was wondering why I don't see performance tips such as DGrin and FGrin in any combos.
Are they illegal, or just outclassed??
Why would they be illegal? Most of them are terrible, so that is why they're not used.
Are Earth Bull 230CS and Gravity Perseus D125CS good combos?
Kind of, depending on the type of CS, and no/outclassed depending on the CS. If calm, okay for first and no for second. If aggressive, no for first and meh for second.
uh what launch techniques should i use for vari ares and gravity destroyer? SInce those are the top 2 blades i have.
Uncustomized ? It usually helps to write their Tracks and Bottoms too.