Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sadly I don't have a good scale.
And it will be interesting to know the result between death against a good basalt in a stamina battle with mirror part. As currently everyone know death outclassed basalt on stamina.

(Dec. 17, 2011  1:41 AM)Hazel Wrote: Probably. You'll need a scale that measures down to tenths of a gram in order to really be sure.

It is not really so factual.

Just read the available threads we have about them and the Weight Variations thread in the Advanced Forum and see if that helps you come to any more solid conclusions.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: It is not really so factual.

Just read the available threads we have about them and the Weight Variations thread in the Advanced Forum and see if that helps you come to any more solid conclusions.

Thx for your advice, I will definitely have a look.

Which should I get...Phantom Orion BGrin along with a stadium, or the Ultimate DX Set?
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:58 AM)DrigetGX1 Wrote: Which should I get...Phantom Orion BGrin along with a stadium, or the Ultimate DX Set?

If the stadium is those blue bb10 alike stadium come from s.Korea, I reckon u should have the ultimate dx set.
(Dec. 17, 2011  1:58 AM)DrigetGX1 Wrote: Which should I get...Phantom Orion BGrin along with a stadium, or the Ultimate DX Set?

(Dec. 17, 2011  2:01 AM)minglok Wrote:

This post belongs in Purchase Consultation.

If the stadium is those blue bb10 alike stadium come from s.Korea, I reckon u should have the ultimate dx set.

Please do not respond to questions that do not belong in this thread, in the future.
(Dec. 16, 2011  11:46 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: LOL
In considering your results here, it just occurred to me that I should ask what stadium are you using for these tests?

Still using what remains of my magnestadium since it's still the fairest stadium I have.
As much as I'm sure you will resent me saying this: that's probably why you get such odd results.

That said, wb is a really poor choice on that basalt combo, and es will be a large factor in difficulty koing such a low recoil wheel: as you're using an opposite spin attacker, it will help absorb hits. In a stadium that already makes getting a consistent movement pattern out of attackers at a high enough speed difficult, it's really a recipe for disaster. (Lack of a tornado ridge is a double edged sword, and generally, not a worthwhile tradeoff.)

You might try lightning on a lower track (125 or lower), with RF, as most of the impact it will get in that match up is from hitting the underside of Earth. (Remember, when ch145 and gb145 were the main defensive tracks, we used lightning on low tracks for a reason).
was there ever a time were dragoon msuv common?
Yeah,it was back in the HMS era.Which is a long time ago.
But, even during that time, people had to work hard to come past a Dragoon MSUV.
Agreed that it was more common in comparison to what it is now, but still, it was quite hard to come across. Smile
Does anybody know the weight of the Hyper Metal Wheel? I need it for my Hyper Aquario draft, and have asked for it multiple times to no avail Tongue_out
What is the first Dragoon officially called on the show from ep 2?
It's generally just called "Dragoon", but it is Dragoon Storm.
whats so different about neo right spin gear
Neo SG's have interchangeable Cores, unlike normal SG's, which all have the same core (other than special versions). The main use of this is to hold a Heavy Metal Core, the heaviest SG available, as it adds significant weight to a beyblade, which is useful for controlling recoil and increasing defense and spin velocity (also helpful defensively).

They're also generally "nicer" looking and fitting, and whilst all bases that fit a normal sg can fit a neo sg, the reverse is not true, many V and V2 Series bases only work with Neo SG's.
What's a list of competitive beyblades that are extremely useful. (sorry I've been out of the loop lately)
Read the Competitive combos thread!
EDIT: Here's a link! This ought to give you a good idea of what to get!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

EDIT2:
What BB number is Quetzalcoatl 90WF, if any?
And how do you obtain the silver version? I know the gold one comes with the NDS game.
I know they are SEVERELY outclassed, but which of the Pre-HWS beys are best/Most usefull?
Libra can be used for defense. BB-18 is rare, and not available at most places, but BB-96 would be a good choice to get it with. Pegasis/Leone/L-Drago/Quetzacoatl were all great for attack. I'd put Pegasis/Quetz at the top. Otherwise, most aren't useful.
And the proper term is Metal System, not Pre-HWs. Smile
Can some one anwser me which tip is better for attack
MF
XF
RF
R2F
I seen these tips in action but XF has incredible speed and better stamina than he rubber tips but does not work well with low hights but what about MF
For straight up attack, RF/R²F. All of the other tips can be used for tornado stalling and outspinning to opposing bey. WF DOES go faster than RF/R²F, but it can't get the same grip as them, and can't deliver as devastating a blow as RF/R²F can!
So XF and MF do not have the powerful grip as RF but which is better at stamina in opinion MF or XF
Hmm, I believe MF is a better choice. I have never used either, so I can't give a full definite answer, but that's what I believe has more stamina.
XF and MF don't have as powerful a grip as RF/R²F, yes. This is due to them being made of rubber, which causes more friction between the tip and stadium, making them give a more solid hit. This is why RF/R²F don't have very good stamina.