Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 30, 2011  1:39 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: What are LTCS and HTCS?

I think you mean LTSC and HTSC. Those stand for Low Track Stamina Combo and High Track Stamima Combo.
Who is the main character of the original beybalde series?
(Oct. 30, 2011  4:20 AM)othellog Wrote: Who is the main character of the original beybalde series?

This question belongs here:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...-Questions
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:33 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, usually weak launched beys are tougher to KO. Also, its better to use SD/WD. Plus, weak launch works well only against beys of opposite spin direction. That's what I read on BeyWiki. Smile

But I was taking Yamislayer's test of beating MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS in an attack stadium, and the rules were that you could only use parts that were released in the Metal System.
I think my FD has a problem...

It kinda acts like FS... Goes attack then stays in the center...

Help? btw, my FD is 100% pure Takara-Tomy original.
(Oct. 30, 2011  5:10 AM)GemiosBlader10 Wrote: I think my FD has a problem...

It kinda acts like FS... Goes attack then stays in the center...

Help? btw, my FD is 100% pure Takara-Tomy original.

It sounds like your F:D's tip is stuck inside the base, either due to an impact or manufacturing error. How new is it?
just got it yesterday...

It kinda works perfectly, the only problem is the RF mode...

btw, can u show me a pic of the japanese regan mode of the Big Bang wheel? thx
It's supposed to start out as calm and then switch to highly aggressive, and yours seems to be doing the opposite. See if you can(without breaking it) jiggle the tip inside of it to see if it might just be stuck.
(Oct. 29, 2011  10:55 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  9:39 PM)Jdbriggs Wrote: Does anyone know what auto change balancer's BB does? it looks like you can rotate the bottom but i try and it wont turn. do i need to take it apart or do i need a tool?

It changes to attacl and defence mode, pretty much thats it.
Thats mean you BB is broke..it should be changable into attack and stamina mode easily while rotating the AR...
try opening the bb..and see what is the problem..
EDITConfusedaw your pics Jdbrings..the tip is missing..thats explain why you cant change the mode..it is not a complete bey..XD..and its a Hasbro version..
Is it ok for 8-17 year olds to go to tournaments? Because i'm 8 and confused
(Oct. 30, 2011  8:30 AM)ZephQuaza Wrote: Is it ok for 8-17 year olds to go to tournaments? Because i'm 8 and confused

there is no age limit in WBO tourney's.
fang leone
flame byxis
divine fox
screw fox

wich is the best
sorry for so many questions but this is the last info i need
Parts Wise: Flame Byxis 230 WD
Cool Wise: Your choice
Uncustomize wise: Flame Byxis
Winner: Flame Byxis.
but isn,t w2d better than wd
o and is divine fox ,fang leone or screw fox the best

please answer i am gonna buy one of that beys
wd is better than w2d, it has more balance
I would say too that you should get flame byxis or fang leone but only if you have good attack parts
i mean for ldd for more spin stealing

my attack beys.ha ha i have 7 attack beys

big bang pegasus
ray unicorno
blitz unicorno
storm pegasus 3x
meteo l.drago
Seriously,WD is better with LDD in spin stealing.Too.
Dpegasus- Your questions belonged in Purchase Consultation....
I had this question-
How is VariAres considered to be superior to Blitz?
I've usually seen Blitz get better results. Also, Blitz can score perfect Knock Outs even at a low RPM.
What is the reason to consider Vari better? Is it the versatility?
LLD is ok..but i Meteo L Drago and Gravity is a better spin stealer..LLD is somehow dont "absorb" much to O.S. its opposing beys..
From what I've heard, Vari has better smash than Blitz. Just a little more, though.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
The Dual-Spin of VariAres. VariAres is also able to KO at low RPM and higher smash attack than Blitz.
(Oct. 30, 2011  3:09 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: The Dual-Spin of VariAres. VariAres is also able to KO at low RPM and higher smash attack than Blitz.

Ah, that too. Smile
Oh, so its the slightly better smash attack and versatility.
Thanks! Grin
Blitz is easier to control i guessed...Vari Ares likes to self K.O.