Ask a question, get an answer! #2

[Image: IMG_20160517_WA0017.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160517_WA0018.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20160517_WA0019.jpg]

can anyone tell me it is OG?

and what it is lol?

someone was selling it to me for $1
What do you mean by OG; Original?

It looks like the tip, B, from the Spark FX L-Drago Guardian. Doesn't have any Competitve value.
Is 70€ including shipping a good price for Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, Rising Ragnaruk and Kaiser Kerbeus new in box?
(May. 17, 2016  3:58 PM)Zera Wrote: Is 70€ including shipping a good price for Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, Rising Ragnaruk and Kaiser Kerbeus new in box?

Not at all, I paid 5665 yen for that with EMS shipping.
(May. 17, 2016  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  3:58 PM)Zera Wrote: Is 70€ including shipping a good price for Victory Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan, Rising Ragnaruk and Kaiser Kerbeus new in box?

Not at all, I paid 5665 yen for that with EMS shipping.

What's the best place to buy it if you live in Germany?
Rakuten Global probably ships to Germany too.
(May. 17, 2016  4:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Rakuten Global probably ships to Germany too.

Thank you a lot. Grin I'll check it out. ^^
Is there anything valuable here?

https://www.olx.ph/item/beyblade-classic...40f83dd40b

He / She sells it for approximately $2.16 each ( Plastics)

( PHP 100 Converted to USD is 2.16)
Simply put, yes. There are a good number of beys there that would definitely sell for more than 10x that amount, assuming they're in good condition.
Has anyone ever tried the plastic grip that comes in the attack and balance reshuffle set? How does it compare to a B-43, should I get it or just leave the grip be? Also, is the grip in the reshuffle plastic or rubber?
(May. 17, 2016  11:43 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Has anyone ever tried the plastic grip that comes in the attack and balance reshuffle set? How does it compare to a B-43, should I get it or just leave the grip be? Also, is the grip in the reshuffle plastic or rubber?

It is plastic, sadly. I have only held it, but I found that the end of the launcher grip starts to really dig into my hand with is irritating.

It is just a different mold which is designed for your fingers to have their own little designated area with the uncomfortable block at the end. I would personally stick with the B-08 one (from my little experience with the other).
Update me on everything that majorly happened from the past month plz
Is seems hasbro had parts in faceoff parks to make a full turquoise Hell Kerbecs. But I can't find any evidence they released a turquoise DS. Anyone know if they did?
(May. 17, 2016  11:58 PM)Hato Wrote:
(May. 17, 2016  11:43 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Has anyone ever tried the plastic grip that comes in the attack and balance reshuffle set? How does it compare to a B-43, should I get it or just leave the grip be? Also, is the grip in the reshuffle plastic or rubber?

It is plastic, sadly. I have only held it, but I found that the end of the launcher grip starts to really dig into my hand with is irritating.

It is just a different mold which is designed for your fingers to have their own little designated area with the uncomfortable block at the end. I would personally stick with the B-08 one (from my little experience with the other).

Lel mate, I reckon its cos your hands too small. Tongue_out

For me the mold fits nicely into my larger hands. The curved sections for the fingers a comfortable and the block at the back fits right into the palm of my hand while gripping it.

I like it, but I know it isn't for everyone. Just throwing my two cents in (is that the right phrase?)
(May. 18, 2016  12:02 AM)Ultra Wrote: Is seems hasbro had parts in faceoff parks to make a full turquoise Hell Kerbecs. But I can't find any evidence they released a turquoise DS. Anyone know if they did?

Nope. Lots of great recolored parts came in some of those Face-Offs, but none ever came with a turquoise DS, unfortunately.
I just got a red cyber Pegasus however the paint is chipped a little is there a way to fix it if so please be specific so I can buy everything needed thanks?
If you battle with any painted metal wheel it will get chipped. I just deal with it, but you can always spray paint it. In the case of Cyber Pegasus, just get metallic red color paint. Just know that it may no longer be tournament legal if you ever plan to use it again.
(May. 18, 2016  5:31 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: If you battle with any painted metal wheel it will get chipped. I just deal with it, but you can always spray paint it. In the case of Cyber Pegasus, just get metallic red color paint. Just know that it may no longer be tournament legal if you ever plan to use it again.

Painted parts (even ones you paint yourself) are still legal to use in tourneys as long as it doesn't affect the performance of the parts.
Except in Burst.

I prefer it over the regular plastic grips, but haven't tried B-43 yet.
(May. 18, 2016  1:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Except in Burst.

Weird considering that these Disks barely make contact with the Beyblades compared to other generations.
(May. 18, 2016  4:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Weird considering that these Disks barely make contact with the Beyblades compared to other generations.

It's not about contact with opposing Beyblades, but the thickness of paint adjusting the tightness of assembly.
(May. 18, 2016  4:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  4:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

It's not about contact with opposing Beyblades, but the thickness of paint adjusting the tightness of assembly.

Alright that's actually a good point, although I swear these disks are so shaky thick paint wouldn't do much although I haven't tried.
I would consider changing the rules for recolored painted mfb wheels is kinda unfair because my industry teacher at school said that adding lots of layers of paint can cause a major change in weight even up to 2or3 grams like ultra said but it can be hard to tell if it affects performance.
you talk about many layers of paint... if I remember corectly the rules specified light painting (even like if TT or Hasbro paint their wheels) to minimize that weight differense and performance.