Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Anyone can tell me what's diffrance in weight of normal Metal Face, LDD golden armor ver. Metal Face and MF-H?
(Apr. 10, 2016  3:23 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Anyone can tell me what's diffrance in weight of normal Metal Face, LDD golden armor ver. Metal Face and MF-H?

Beywiki can:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Metal_Face

As far as I remember, there is no significant difference with the L-Drago Destroy Golden Armored Ver. Metal Face.
Thank you Kai-V
How come string lancers break easily because I was battling my little brother and it just broke and I am going to have to pay another $11 so please answer my question.
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:26 PM)jq10017 Wrote: How come string lancers break easily because I was battling my little brother and it just broke and I am going to have to pay another $11 so please answer my question.

Because they are all kids' toys. There is only so much power they can take before reaching their limit and breaking.
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2016  8:26 PM)jq10017 Wrote: How come string lancers break easily because I was battling my little brother and it just broke and I am going to have to pay another $11 so please answer my question.

Because they are all kids' toys. There is only so much power they can take before reaching their limit and breaking.

Sorry for being off-topic.

But you mean they are made for kids and they can't handle our (as most of use are above 10) launch rights?
Exactly. Or even with kids, you do not expect them to really use their launching equipment over one hundred times.
I have a full metal bey besides the track and bottom. I got this bey from a friend and I am not sure what bey it is. It looks like a turtle on the face but I am not sure if it is a seriously modified bey or not. I have changed the track and bottom.
(Apr. 10, 2016  10:09 PM)Murtag2380 Wrote: I have a full metal bey besides the track and bottom. I got this bey from a friend and I am not sure what bey it is. It looks like a turtle on the face but I am not sure if it is a seriously modified bey or not. I have changed the track and bottom.

Hello can you upload some pics? Maybe i can help
(Apr. 10, 2016  10:09 PM)Murtag2380 Wrote: I have a full metal bey besides the track and bottom. I got this bey from a friend and I am not sure what bey it is. It looks like a turtle on the face but I am not sure if it is a seriously modified bey or not. I have changed the track and bottom.

That would be Genbull, most likely. It's a real Beyblade, though pictures would help identify it.
yeah i can show you a picture

My avatar is my picture so look at that so you can tell better
Yeah it's a Zero-G Synchrome beyblade

It's real.

Read this article for more details http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ade_Zero-G
The top Chrome Wheel is Revizer though, not Genbull.

To show us a picture, just upload it to an image-hosting website such as Imgur.com and paste the direct URL they give you, here.
where i can buy metal beyblade like L Drago and how much is it in toy kingdom?
i just went on beybalde wikia, and it shows that B-46 obelisk odin is goign to be released
is this true, seeing as how obelisk odin layer got released in the random layer collection?
(Apr. 11, 2016  11:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i just went on beybalde wikia, and it shows that B-46 obelisk odin is goign to be released
is this true, seeing as how obelisk odin layer got released in the random layer collection?

It is definitely true, we have a topic for that release already. Remember that we supply most of the information that you see on Beyblade Wiki.
(Apr. 11, 2016  11:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2016  11:43 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: i just went on beybalde wikia, and it shows that B-46 obelisk odin is goign to be released

It is definitely true, we have a topic for that release already. Remember that we supply most of the information that you see on Beyblade Wiki.

Wow. I totally forgot about this. Speechless
My guess is that the Over Layer (if I remember correctly) will be clear instead of blue.
WBO plsss answer where i can buy metal beyblade like L Drago is it in toy kingdom at any mall im filipino
(Apr. 12, 2016  4:00 AM)jerome15 Wrote: WBO plsss answer where i can buy metal beyblade like L Drago is it in toy kingdom at any mall im filipino

Hello,

I think we already responded to your question the first time. Since there are not many active Philippino Bladers at the moment and that the rest of us live in the rest of the world, we cannot really give you a proper answer, unless there is some information about stores in the Philippines in the Stores layer of the BeyMap.
I just have a quick question. I think this is a good topic to ask in? I just got my first burst series bey with a beylogger but for some reason its having issues connecting to my phone. I know what this error message says but i'm not sure how to solve this. i've tried reinstalling the app and restarting my phone. has anyone else had this issue?

Also a quick question,

Are Beyloggers sync'd one per account or could we technically sync a Beyloggers' data to multiple accounts.
(Apr. 13, 2016  11:09 PM)Takowowo Wrote: Also a quick question,

Are Beyloggers sync'd one per account or could we technically sync a Beyloggers' data to multiple accounts.

I think it was mentioned awhile ago that you could sync the same BeyLogger to multiple accounts. I am not quite sure, though.
Why Xcaliber's teeths don't wear as fast as Valkyrie?

I heard it have wider teeths but dunno what that mean
(Apr. 14, 2016  12:56 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: Why Xcaliber's teeths don't wear as fast as Valkyrie?

I heard it have wider teeths but dunno what that mean

The teeth are thicker, and the teeth seem to be a little flatter, but are still sharper than other teeth.

I got some pictures to show you the different:
Sorry that I am using my worn version, not the best example, but it photographs better than my better condition one; the white one.