Ask a question, get an answer!

Ichida Wrote:Yank it, hard. It should come out.

Eh, yes it did =X. I feel stupid, I was afraid of getting it broken.
One question, has anyone ever broken the dragon ripcords? Chocked And do they really add a significant amount of spin than the regular ripcords?

Ant1jr Wrote:What beyblade is this? It looks godlike.
[Image: 0_top_a66.jpg]

What are you referring to?
wtf image went down
http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/0_top_a66.jpg

lol, geocities only gives 10MB hoursly bandwidth. Wait an hour.
Elmo Wrote:One question, has anyone every broken the dragon ripcords? Chocked And do they really add a significant amount of spin than the regular ripcords?

I've broken them, and yes, they do help in almost every scenario.

Ant1jr Wrote:wtf image went down
http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/0_top_a66.jpg

lol, geocities only gives 10MB hoursly bandwidth. Wait an hour.

You could've saved it and posted it as an attachment.
Tamer Brad Wrote:You could've saved it and posted it as an attachment.
yes, i could've but I didn't
My Advanced Striker spins out really quickly is that normal? It only does it in the mobile stadium I have. Using Metal Flat Core on any custom is fine, but when I just use it on Advanced Striker it sucks...
ThePhoenixKing Wrote:My Advanced Striker spins out really quickly is that normal? It only does it in the mobile stadium I have. Using Metal Flat Core on any custom is fine, but when I just use it on Advanced Striker it sucks...

What WD are you using? and how are you launching it?
Ant1jr Wrote:
Therefore, your 'preferred method' is wasting the site's bandwidth every time someone loads this page.

It's a Slash Riger MS, for anyone's information. I cannot recall if that's the original colour of it. Mine is white but I have a lot of recolour HMS blades.
Kuznetsov Wrote:
Ant1jr Wrote:
Therefore, your 'preferred method' is wasting the site's bandwidth every time someone loads this page.

It's a Slash Riger MS, for anyone's information. I cannot recall if that's the original colour of it. Mine is white but I have a lot of recolour HMS blades.

The original color of Slash Riger MS is white, and the only other color is navy blue.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Kuznetsov Wrote:
Ant1jr Wrote:

The original color of Slash Riger MS is white, and the only other color is navy blue.
Beholder and I both have red SRMSs, but we obtained them in a faux manner heh
Haha, painting? Gasp
G Wrote:
ThePhoenixKing Wrote:My Advanced Striker spins out really quickly is that normal? It only does it in the mobile stadium I have. Using Metal Flat Core on any custom is fine, but when I just use it on Advanced Striker it sucks...

Just a normal launch and I'm using Circle Heavy.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Haha, painting? Gasp

For me yes, but he dyed his. Something to keep in mind: I beat him to a red SRMS Wink
ThePhoenixKing Wrote:
G Wrote:

I'll test it out tonight. I'll post up that Wolborg result as well that I owe Elmo I think it was.
G Wrote:I'll test it out tonight. I'll post up that Wolborg result as well that I owe Elmo I think it was.

That'd be nice =) Hasbro wolborg btw.
The mobile stadium is shifty imo. In fact almost all Hasbro stadiums barring the original yellow spin-blaster or the dragoon storm(and others maybe) create really abstract, sluggish movement patterns in attackers.
ThePhoenixKing Wrote:
G Wrote:

When you meant spin out, did you mean like KO itself?
I tried with both a Circle Wide and a Circle Heavy and it really worked out fine if you aimed it at the center of the stadium first. It'll then loop around the stadium like how it should do if you launched it correctly. But yeah, Advance Striker did hit the stadium walls a lot.

SexyMichael Wrote:The mobile stadium is shifty imo. In fact almost all Hasbro stadiums barring the original yellow spin-blaster or the dragoon storm(and others maybe) create really abstract, sluggish movement patterns in attackers.
Yep, that also adds on to that. The Dragoon Storm stadium was the only Hasbro stadium that allowed fast movement for attacks, but since there were no ridges they could get pocketed after like one deflection. The mobile stadium is able to control Beys, but at a horrible cost of forcing it to hit the walls.

Elmo Wrote:
G Wrote:I'll test it out tonight. I'll post up that Wolborg result as well that I owe Elmo I think it was.

That'd be nice =) Hasbro wolborg btw.
For me, the Wolborg SG did indeed go in an attack pattern, but it'd eventually stayed centered for me. You can try it with heavier compatible parts such as Dragoon V2's BB with some SP and like a 10-Heavy as a way to help it get centered faster. Also, if you were to use Burning Kerberous's SG, the two bearings would help to control it more.
G Wrote:For me, the Wolborg SG did indeed go in an attack pattern, but it'd eventually stayed centered for me. You can try it with heavier compatible parts such as Dragoon V2's BB with some SP and like a 10-Heavy as a way to help it get centered faster. Also, if you were to use Burning Kerberous's SG, the two bearings would help to control it more.

Yeah, my wolborg sg would eventually stay centered, but by then it would've smashed into so many sides. It works better with the customize grip bb, but if I miss the center, the blade would go into an attack pattern.

Thanks for testing your wolborg sg =)
I though mine was just acting weirdly.

Also, do rubber tips wear down easily?
Heck yes they do.
I really doubt it, but would Hasbro still replace broken Beyblades? I'm somewhat curious to find out heh...
G Wrote:I really doubt it, but would Hasbro still replace broken Beyblades? I'm somewhat curious to find out heh...

I seriously doubt it, but it couldn't hurt to ask.
G Wrote:I really doubt it, but would Hasbro still replace broken Beyblades? I'm somewhat curious to find out heh...

I got some beyblades replaced last june. I don't see why they wouldn't
SexyMichael Wrote:

I got some beyblades replaced last june. I don't see why they wouldn't

Did you call or e-mail? And did they give you a replacement Bey for each broken Bey you sent to them?