[Arizona, USA] anyone?

(Oct. 14, 2017  9:37 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I live in AZ(started beyblade this year), and it would be cool to see other beyblades in AZ.

(Dec. 22, 2017  5:34 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Glendale area.

Nice, my friends and I are mostly in Chandler and Tempe. Do you know anyone else around you who blades? I think a few of us would be down to try to put a local event together.
Man, I hope we can have a tournament here. How many of us are there?
I have 2 or 3 friends who live near me who would probably be interested
(Dec. 30, 2017  1:40 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Nice! Is there a requirement of people?

For a WBO-sanctioned tournament? If so, I think that it is seven, but, I have also seen talk of it being moved down to four (I don't know which one is in effect, as of now).
(Dec. 30, 2017  1:44 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2017  1:40 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Nice! Is there a requirement of people?

For a WBO-sanctioned tournament? If so, I think that it is seven, but, I have also seen talk of it being moved down to four (I don't know which one is in effect, as of now).

Nice! Thanks.
Guys, we should meet each other and try to do something, then we could get a tournament going. You know, meet up at a park, beyblade, let our parents(if you have them) talk, then we could go on from there. And, we could start a beyblade club?!
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:02 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Guys, we should meet each other and try to do something, then we could get a tournament going. You know, meet up at a park, beyblade, let our parents(if you have them) talk, then we could go on from there. And, we could start a beyblade club?!

Good idea, are you in school right now? What times are you free?
(Feb. 09, 2018  6:22 AM)DarkBlader420 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2018  12:02 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Guys, we should meet each other and try to do something, then we could get a tournament going. You know, meet up at a park, beyblade, let our parents(if you have them) talk, then we could go on from there. And, we could start a beyblade club?!

Good idea, are you in school right now? What times are you free?

Not much anymore. My scedule has become a lot more crazy. But I think if it's OK with my parents, then we might have something. But my parents always have to talk with the others first. So I'll see what I can do.
(Oct. 22, 2014  7:04 AM)AerialSnack Wrote: I'm in Maricopa here. Though I can go wherever in AZ as long as it isn't too far north, east, or west (like near the border).
I am in Maricopa as well! Definitely need to set something up! I know 3 other people who play. Maybe we cold set up a club tournament??

(Dec. 30, 2017  1:44 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:

4-7  people, you can have a Club Battle that's not ranked.
(Jun. 28, 2018  2:11 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2014  7:04 AM)AerialSnack Wrote: I'm in Maricopa here. Though I can go wherever in AZ as long as it isn't too far north, east, or west (like near the border).
I am in Maricopa as well! Definitely need to set something up! I know 3 other people who play. Maybe we cold set up a club tournament??

(Dec. 30, 2017  1:44 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: For a WBO-sanctioned tournament? If so, I think that it is seven, but, I have also seen talk of it being moved down to four (I don't know which one is in effect, as of now).

Whew boy, this was 4 years ago my dude. I live in Virginia now. Best of luck tho, I know it's rough living in Maricopa since there isn't ANyTHING there.
(Jul. 02, 2018  10:44 PM)AerialSnack Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2018  2:11 PM)LdillyDaSilly Wrote: I am in Maricopa as well! Definitely need to set something up! I know 3 other people who play. Maybe we cold set up a club tournament??

Whew boy, this was 4 years ago my dude. I live in Virginia now. Best of luck tho, I know it's rough living in Maricopa since there isn't ANyTHING there.
Yea....I will revive it here tho. Thanks!
Is any one in Goodyear?

I want to set up a tournament. Please reply if your in the area.
To all I live in the Tucson area, I would be interested in having or entering in tournaments and meetups. Definitely pm me if interested and we can talk Smile
Are there any folks in the Goodyear or West Phoenix area interested in getting together or starting a club? Thanks!
I am going to be the world champion and the best blader out there
I live in Sierra Vista, I had a Beyblade club in middle school last year but haven't seen much else anywhere, so maybe a club would be a good idea.
Hey all, I'm recently revisiting Beyblade, particularly the Metal Fight ones that I grew up on, and want to learn quite a bit more about competitive play in that field, as well as eventually catching myself up to speed on the Burst Beys as well! Just hoping that Arizona still has a good base of bladers!
Live in utah would be willing to drive to Arizona pm me if any tournaments
Has anyone ever done anything to try to organize a tournament
AZ Blader here, Looking for people in the Mesa, Phoenix, and Tempe Areas to hopefully meet up
I live near Mesa. I'm in Arizona so I can definitely go there. I don't expect to win but I love beybladeing.