[Arizona, USA] anyone?

I have an almost 6 year old who got into beyblade pretty hard last October. He has gotten me into it too. It's a fun thing to do together. We would both be down for meeting up with other people to battle. We're in North Phoenix.
I am a burst fan and i live in Henderson
i live in buckeye and the neighborhood i live in is westpark 25811 i thought some time we can battle
I live in Lake Havasu city and are looking for bladers
Gilbert here! Glad to see people in the area.
Probably best to post this in the Community thread. There is likely one already started for Arizona bladers.
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:13 PM)Lofer Wrote: When are you coming to Arizona.

I moved this thread into the appropriate existing Arizona thread.

Hi! Welcome to WBO!

WBO is a volunteer run organization. No one's being paid to run tournaments. So, people run them locally. That means only WBO organizers based out of Arizona are going to run WBO tournaments in Arizona.

Currently, there aren't any. Plenty in California, although that's a bit of a trek.

Becoming an organizer is a decently substantial process which involves having the equipment, reading and understanding the rules, and being an active part in the community.

Please, please, please, look for existing appropriate threads and subforums before opening a brand new thread. if you don't, you might find your new threads closed or erased for being redundant.
Hey is anyone still here?
(Sep. 21, 2020  1:20 AM)SmartStrike Wrote: Hey is anyone still here?

I sure hope so, nobody here died of covid I hope
yeah, me too. I was just asking if anyone was still active on this thread
Ah, well I guess that's that.
i live in phoenix AZ i love beyblae s and and live in san remo aptments any blader wanna battle

go follow and sub to my youtube channel at kingcobra burst i post beyblade burst stuff i will see you here
anyone near santan valley?
I'm looking for bladers in Flagstaff who just wanna talk about beyblades but hey, we can battle too
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:49 AM)jerryg555 Wrote: I'm looking for bladers in Flagstaff who just wanna talk about beyblades but hey, we can battle too

You shouldn’t just meet up with internet strangers like that. If you wish to talk about Beyblade we have the pm system and the random Beyblade thoughts. If you want to battle try to find tournaments
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:49 AM)jerryg555 Wrote: I'm looking for bladers in Flagstaff who just wanna talk about beyblades but hey, we can battle too

You shouldn’t just meet up with internet strangers like that. If you wish to talk about Beyblade we have the pm system and the random Beyblade thoughts. If you want to battle try to find tournaments
how else are you gonna find a blader out there? especially durin COVID?
(Jan. 15, 2021  10:48 PM)APEXOUS Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2021  5:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You shouldn’t just meet up with internet strangers like that. If you wish to talk about Beyblade we have the pm system and the random Beyblade thoughts. If you want to battle try to find tournaments
how else are you gonna find a blader out there? especially durin COVID?

By going to a tournament with more that 1 person. If you’re meeting 1 on 1 it)s not necessarily the best idea.
6Jupiter5 ok that does make sense, but still its about the only way your gonna find people to battle
Anybody live in Arizona that wants to battle? I am a new blader and would love to grow within the community and be able to battle more frequently!
I just got into Beyblade and was thinking of making a Facebook group for Arizona Bladers. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can talk Beyblades!
Yo, new to this website was wondering if there is anyone near Casa Grande that wants to meet up and blade. I have both Burst and Metal Fight beys so I'm open to any kind of fights