[Arizona, USA] anyone?

Hey, I live in Tucson, Arizona. I'd like to battle someone sometime.
Hey everyone.

I just moved to Tucson from Texas and well...I'm hoping to stir some of you up. Now I myself can't do anything until my family finds a house and my stuff gets out of storage...but once that happens I'll be free to Host,Co-Host,Travel some,Etc...

Now since that won't be for a month or 2...I figured I could post here earlier and we can begin making a...community out of Arizona. Smile
I'm a new blader and I want to know if anyone can tell me if there is any tournaments in Arizona.
Hi i got my first beyblade yesterday and i live in phx az.
I live in Tucson, AZ. I'm wondering if there are any BeyBlade groups in this city. Or if there are just a bunch of people who want to group up and hang, battle, and just misc. stuff?
if you ever come to mesa I would play .
I'm in Maricopa here. Though I can go wherever in AZ as long as it isn't too far north, east, or west (like near the border).
Yo im in surprise any burst tournaments around here? ?
Seems to be little to no active community here in Arizona, but i think we should change that. I'm currently living in the Pheonix metro area looking for anyone interested in linking up to have some MFB battles. Hmu if you are interested.
Bumping for visibility. Still looking for people to meet up with (possibly organize a tournament if enough are interested?)
(Feb. 11, 2017  4:57 AM)Relativity Wrote: Bumping for visibility. Still looking for people to meet up with (possibly organize a tournament if enough are interested?)

Hello, we are in AZ and are interested in getting a tournament going.  Do you have others that are interested?  We currently live in San Tan Valley, but are moving soon.  We will be closer to Phoenix.
(Feb. 18, 2017  9:52 PM)mengle Wrote: Hello, we are in AZ and are interested in getting a tournament going.  Do you have others that are interested?  We currently live in San Tan Valley, but are moving soon.  We will be closer to Phoenix.

Unfortunately, despite attempts, I've yet to find anyone else yet. However, I'm glad to hear that there are some other AZ bladers out there. I would be very willing to work with you to try to generate interest and find other bladers. I'm also down for any casual meet ups or anything like that.
(Feb. 19, 2017  11:47 PM)Relativity Wrote: Unfortunately, despite attempts, I've yet to find anyone else yet. However, I'm glad to hear that there are some other AZ bladers out there. I would be very willing to work with you to try to generate interest and find other bladers. I'm also down for any casual meet ups or anything like that.
I'm sure it's a challenge, but let's see what we can do.  My son (9 yrs old) loves to blade and many at his school battle everyday!  So, I'm excited to see what we can do.  My first step is to get some small meet ups going with his friends from school over the next few months to learn the rules and how to put on a small tournament. Then I hope to invite others and see what we can do.  Let's keep in touch and see what happens.
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:19 AM)mengle Wrote: I'm sure it's a challenge, but let's see what we can do.  My son (9 yrs old) loves to blade and many at his school battle everyday!  So, I'm excited to see what we can do.  My first step is to get some small meet ups going with his friends from school over the next few months to learn the rules and how to put on a small tournament. Then I hope to invite others and see what we can do.  Let's keep in touch and see what happens.

Sounds good. Let me know how it goes. I'm a bit on the older side for a beyblade fan (18) but i'd be willing to help with organization and the like if need be.
Hi there! I'm just responding here because I noticed this is an AZ thread. :^O
I'm a native of Tucson, AZ, currently I'm living up here in Michigan but, I do tend to visit my folks back there sometimes. Unfortunately, not too terribly often but I'd be really excited if someone were to be holding an event in like, Tucson or Phoenix, next time I'm in the state.

It's good to see more beybladers in Arizona!

For those looking to host events in Tucson, I actually know of quite a few venues that could be decent for tournaments.
Been a while without activity here, but I'm a Phoenix blader maybe looking to get an event of some kind going
I'm trying to get a tournament and maybe a small community going in Tucson, if anyone wants to join, please pm me
PM'd you, me and a few friends are down to travel to Tucson if there is enough interest generated in putting an event together.
I live in AZ(started beyblade this year), and it would be cool to see other beyblades in AZ.
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:37 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I live in AZ(started beyblade this year), and it would be cool to see other beyblades in AZ.

Hey I live in Tucson
(Dec. 13, 2017  12:41 AM)KitsuneDraco Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:37 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: I live in AZ(started beyblade this year), and it would be cool to see other beyblades in AZ.

Hey I live in Tucson
Cool man! What beys and equipment do you have?
Where in AZ are you? I have a small group of bladers I rip with in Phoenix.