[Arizona, USA] anyone?

I live in Surprise,AZ does anyone want to battle or have a tournament
Hey guys has anybody hosted a tournament this summer? okay guys lets make an event at Margraet T. Hance park and make it official anybody who can come to an event on August 20th just post and I will start an event list

Attendees
Flaming Aries
TJ Max99

Possible

and sense I can't really order anything these would be the prizes
1st. Thermal Lacerta TT with beypoint card
2nd. Rock Scorpio Hasbro version
3rd. Hasbro Legend booster blade
(Jul. 25, 2011  6:30 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: Hey guys has anybody hosted a tournament this summer? okay guys lets make an event at Margraet T. Hance park and make it official anybody who can come to an event on August 20th just post and I will start an event list

Attendees
Flaming Aries

Possible

and sense I can't really order anything these would be the prizes
1st. Thermal Lacerta TT with beypoint card
2nd. RBV5
3rd. Rock Scorpio Hasbro version

Hey make one i will totally be able to come to the tournament i you make one
is there gonna be a tournament. cause i live in arizona
i hope so if they do would u come
okay this tournament can't be held by me right now I will have to try to do a later date
(Jul. 28, 2011  8:37 PM)Flaming Aries Wrote: okay this tournament can't be held by me right now I will have to try to do a later date

ok thats cool
Hey people waz up if you think your up for it please host a tournament in Arizona and dont ask why i cant do it cause im just not that organized to do it so plzzzzz host a tournament
long time no see, did you guys get the electronic beyblade?
is there gonna be one later? i might be able to come
SOMEBODY PLEASE MAKE A TOURNAMENT IM BEGGING YOU I CANT REALLY MAKE ONE CUZ IM ALITTLE TO BUSY BUT IF YOU MAKE ONE I WILL TRY AND COME
im in az can any one battle me
Hey, I am going to be hosting a tournament, so all of you waiting for one, wait no longer (Well, until mine is going to start XD). Visit Here for more information. Please click and read it if you live in Arizona, not doing so may result in there not being a tournament.
Thank you finally there will be a tournament in ArizonaEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEeeEee
Man whats up guys its been FOREVER since ive been on here. Hows everybody doing.
hey world of beyblade, i totally got lost with the arizona thread and DBO. so um tournament huh? sounds fun!
you guys should go to the chandlet tournament with your brother that would make 8 people
Will do. isnt 8 all we need?
Yeah sounds like a plan. I'm in.
Hi everyone! Last year, a friend of mine and I hosted a tournament for everyone in the valley. I don't know if you all have had one since then, but I'm interested in helping you all out with one once again. Just to recap from last time; my friend hosted the event at the park and he said that everyone enjoyed it. Due to our time constraints, we were not able to ship out a prize to the winner(s).

I've apologized numerous amounts of times and if we are to hold another one in the near future, I'll see to it that prizes are promptly shipped out immediately. I know we still owe someone a prize - and - I assure you we will give you one if you come to this next tournament.

I expect the date to be at the beginning of December on a Saturday - this allows more people to see this post and sign up; this will also give me time to mull over details with my friend who hosted it last time.

Again, the only hiccup we had last time was prizes; and I assure you, we will get that fixed this time. We had a really nice outcome last time and I'd like to see more of that from the community. I feel that my friends and I lost interest in Beyblades after the tournament and we sort of left you all hanging.

So, if you are interested, then please acknowledge that you'll be able to come to the tournament. I'll post more details later; thank you!
i would like to come where is the park ?
I would go
1. Hello everyone! it's been quite a while!
2. I think that we should go with the same Venue we had last time, it is a nice park, and it's essentially in the middle of Arizona. The park is called

Margaret T. Hance Park.
3. I may attend, i currently do not know if I will, but if I CAN expect me there.
Oh cool i wanna come whats the date
am new i want to make some friends and learn more about beylades. i am good man